Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's give up some love for the Orlando Magic. The Lakers-Cavs were preordained but you showed that you were a worthy opponent during these playoffs. Even in times when it looked bleak, you never gave up!

You had opportunities this series and you couldn't take advantage. Bottom line...the better team showed up when it mattered and the better team won.

But don't hang your heads....your team is young and you will be back!! The league is cylical....the east will rise.

Keep reaching for the stars and someday you may hold that O'Brien trophy!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Major props to the Magic...after they choked away Game 5 to the Celtics I thought they were done...instead, they shocked the world by coming back to win, then beating LBJ and the 66 win Cavs. I really hope they can sign Hedo and continue to contend. Very likable team, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    major props to the magic...after they choked away game 5 to the celtics i thought they were done...instead, they shocked the world by coming back to win, then beating lbj and the 66 win cavs. I really hope they can sign hedo and continue to contend. Very likable team, imo

+1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Magic were just a tad smarter, they could be leading the series right now. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for their future, but maybe the experience will help. Who knows. At least they kept King Crab and the Glamour Shots out of the finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Magic were just a tad smarter, they could be leading the series right now. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for their future, but maybe the experience will help. Who knows. At least they kept King Crab and the Glamour Shots out of the finals.
    And that's why this series is over. Magic had opportunities but they blew it...constantly! You cannot win against a superior opponent making the mistakes they did...on the floor and coaching.

I like SVG though. I think the Magic will be major players in years to come...especially as Dwight's game gets better.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Definitely props to the Orlando Magic for employing this hero.

https://gab.com/william5849/posts/107011793486533940

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information