Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 for his last 30 and a horrible 1st quarter so far, I think this prroves that parker is the teams number 2 option, over all the whole team is playing poorly, but the turnovers and poor offense in general have really reflected poorly on Ginobili.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Manu has been pushing his body too hard. Despite his injuries, he's giving 110 percent to try and be this team's leader and though it's doing good for team morale, it's going to break him down before the playoffs even roll into town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how you had to hear the 10-30 before you made this decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only down by 11 at this point. They will clamp down on D here soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offense is needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've actually been worried about this ever since Pop called out for leaders and Manu stepped up.

Everyone seemed to brush the fact that he still has a weak groin and another odd assortment of injuries under the carpet.

It's great to see that spark now, but we'll need it more come playoff time.

Multimedia Spurs
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What TF is the rush to start trashing Manu? A new thread for Manu = Garbage?
    GMAFB, R2D, you suck rotten eggs.

The whole team sucks tonight.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that the team is going as Manu goes tonight proves that Manu is the #2 option after Duncan, not Tony.

How you can conclude anything but is beyond me, and I'm not just talking about tonight. Parker had several big games scoring wise when TD went out, and we still lost. But when Manu stepped up, the team responded, and their quotes recently reflect as much.

Manu is the man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut up boutons you trash the whole ing team everytime they lose a game, that's the pot calling the kettle black.

And just so you know, I call out all the players who play like , Manu just happend to be particualrly bad the first couple of series, now the whole team looks pathetic

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu sucks.

Multimedia Spurs
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the team plays bad, I complain about the team. When the team plays good, I say so.

They win, or lose as team, not as individuals. Big difference from the assholes here who call out a single player as the single reason for a bad TEAM game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that the team is going as Manu goes tonight proves that Manu is the #2 option after Duncan, not Tony.

How you can conclude anything but is beyond me, and I'm not just talking about tonight. Parker had several big games scoring wise when TD went out, and we still lost. But when Manu stepped up, the team responded, and their quotes recently reflect as much.

Manu is the man.
    Yes, but when Parker had those several big games that we still lost, we were also without MANU. And those games that we won WITH MANU, he still had Parker. WTF cares who the second option is? Usually the way it works out is that when Manu has a good game, Parker has a bad one and when Parker has a good game, Manu seems to have a bad one. Whoever is having a good game on a particular night should be the second option...Heck some nights I am hoping that it might even be Brent Barry

Dos Equis
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manus shot is not there like it was, hopefully it comes back soon

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1parker,

I am a big Tony Parker fan, but the body of work over the course of the last two seasons tells me that outside of Duncan, as Manu goes so goes the Spurs.

TP is the third wheel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's only played 11 minutes the whole half!!!!

Gime a break!

the team couldn't be playing worse and they're only down by 12

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 for his last 30 and a horrible 1st quarter so far, I think this prroves that parker is the teams number 2 option, over all the whole team is playing poorly, but the turnovers and poor offense in general have really reflected poorly on Ginobili.
    WHAT A MORON!!! I bet you spend every ing game waiting for Manu to screw up so that you can make it about Manu vs Parker. Get a life idiot. They are both leading the team, some games its TP some Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what Manu has to do, when his shot isn't falling focus on defense, and get to the line, nice rebound manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RtD, your first post is moronic. If we win this game, it will be because of Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu comes out...and now a run by Denver.

Great. 3-4 straight forced/uncomfortable shots by Marks, and Denver goes on sort of a half-assed run.

Manu got the team in the penalty, it would be nice if they could attack the rack, or atleast look like they want to shoot OPEN shots.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope this 3rd qtr, when Manu almost singlehandledly cut the lead from 17 to 4, with 10 pts 5 rebs and 3 ast from him in 8 mins, means you are gonna zip it for good ... you damn ungrateful hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu got the team within 4, he comes out, and Nuggets role. I'm sory, but seems Manu is carrying this one. Plus 11/8/5 and only 2 turnovers?? seriously RtD WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Church is riled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Church or no church. With Manu the offense had a purpose, right now it doesn't. Why not keep him in a few more minutes and establish yourself instead of taking him out when you have all the momentum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Church is riled.
    Yo smart guy, tell me I'm wrong! go ahead

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody want to send me a PM and let me know what minute, quarter, half or game that Manu actually will show up.

All of these damn Spur players are to damn inconsistent to win .

Pisses me off.

Thread Information