SequSpur
    I went to this concert tonight and Incubus is one of the best live performances ever.

That band just frickin sounds great and they rock.

zombie68
    I saw them years ago, they did not impress me. I also can not stand their music either.
    You should have taken Duff with ya though.

Alamo Spurs Fan
    Gotta agree with Z-man on this one. Several friends told me repeatedly that I HAD to check out this new band Incubus. So I did.

Spurminator
    They peaked at S.C.I.E.N.C.E and Make Yourself, but their last two albums have been disappointing.

MannyIsGod
    hey, how were the walkman? and yeah, you needed to take duff with you.

zombie68
    Sequ, was that your first concert?
    Incubus being the best live show, I just can't see that! Maybe in your book.
    Maybe you should attend more concerts.

Shelly
    The Art Garfunkle looking guitar player just stands there all the time.

Jimcs50
    My neice is their web site designer, she gets flown around the country to various concerts all the time. I do not like their music personally, but she dies for them.

tlongII
    Are you talking about your hot niece from Portland Jim? You know, the one I met?

Jimcs50
    No tlong, the one that lives in Arlington. The one in Portland is married now, you know, the one who's wedding I went to last August, the one that graduated from Portland St.

DuffMcCartney
    You should have taken Duff with ya though.
    Why? I think they suck.

jalbre6
    I know nothing about them, but am going to the concert tonight here in Dallas. My girlfriend gave me a CD to listen to, and so far I'm not too terribly impressed. The first song (Nice to Know You? I think) is OK, at least I've heard it on the radio before. At least we have Platinum Level tickets so I can sit at the bar and watch baseball. Yee-hah.

Jimcs50
    My neice will be in the front row tonight, you can say hi to her for me.

SequSpur
    Walkmen blow.

As for Incubus. They are very good in concert. Do they have the best light show? No. Do they do the coolest things? No. But, they sound great, they are very good, I like to listen to them. So eat .

As for concert attendance. I go to concerts all the time. So eat again.

Late.

TastesLikeChicken
    Sequ, did they have a giant man dressed as a hyena with them?

SequSpur

TastesLikeChicken
    A dude I know played a hyena in one of there videos and sometimes he comes out as a hyena during the live shows.

SAmikeyp
    Art Garfunkle looking guitar player

jalbre6
    They were a lot better than I expected them to be. AAC was about 4/5 of capacity, I guess. The opening band sucked. We had the ABC suite in the platinum club, and there were about eight high school kids in there that screamed the entire time. Me and the girlfriend just started inviting people from the bar into the suite after a while. Pretty good time, with a very large hangover that hasn't gone away yet.

Thread Information