Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TastesLikeChicken
    Same answer applies to basketball too, I'll bet.

Of course not, in basketball it would be Lamar Gordon, Jimmy Kleinsasser, and Phil Jackson

Jimcs50
    GON, consider what Manning did on those HORRIBLE Saints teams. Imagine whet he would have accomplished on a decent team like Steve has had the good fortune of playing his whole career on....yes? When he was at Ole Miss, he was by far the best college player in the country.

TastesLikeChicken
    My vote would be

Manning > McNair at this point

but probably McNair > Manning before McNair is done

Guru of Nothing
    Of course not, in basketball it would be Lamar Gordon, Jimmy Kleinsasser, and Phil Jackson
    My bad. Mount Rushmore should have been my first clue.

Jimcs50
    When his son Eli was driving on campus, he had to notice the speed limit on campus....it is 18 MPH...why is that significant? That was Archie's number at Ole Miss...that is how good he was in college and what he meant to that University....cool huh?

IcemanCometh
    The year the Texans were came into existence they had an All Texas team on their site. The best defensive players of all time came from Texas, from Joe Greene to Mel Renfro to Ken Houston to of course the best mlb ever Mike Singletary. The rbs weren't too shabby either, Eric erson and Earl Cambell.

Thread Information