KoriEllis
    Man Exhumes and Eats Grandson's Corpse

Mon Sep 13, 8:41 AM ET

story.news.yahoo.com/news...annibal_dc

LUSAKA (Reuters) - Zambian police have arrested a man who exhumed, cooked and ate part of his grandson's corpse, police said Monday.

Police spokeswoman Brenda Muntemba said a hunter found the man eating pieces of flesh in a graveyard in Milambo, 600 km (370 miles) north of the capital Lusaka.

"The man exhumed a corpse and cut off some flesh which he cooked in a pot and started eating ... we went to the grave of his grandson and verified that he had exhumed the body," Muntemba told Reuters.

Muntemba said police had no idea why the man, who had no history of madness, had started eating his grandson, who died in July. The man was charged with interfering with a dead body and also for trespass in the graveyard.

bigzak25
    disturbing. i can imagine his grandson looking down from heaven though.....what the **** are you doing grandpa?

Slomo15
    First the Sonic thread now this!
    I think I'll skip dinner tonight (which I probably should more often anyway).

SpursWoman
    And he died in July at that....wasn't even fresh. WTF?

Spurminator
    Really, about the best time to eat the flesh of a young body is 6 weeks after its death.

DuffMcCartney
    Weird...maybe he wanted to always have his grandson with him.

bigzak25

Joe Chalupa
    Wouldn't it be jerky?...

Guru of Nothing
    Where is Taste Like Chicken when he's most wanted?

Thread Information