Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Sheep!

I guess I'm the only UGA guy...

The post Stafford/Moreno era begins soon. Somebody hold me.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess I'm the only UGA guy...

The post Stafford/Moreno era begins soon. Somebody hold me.
    zac robinson is going to shove his fist up ya'lls a.h.

zac robinson is going to shove his fist up ya'lls a.h.
    Eh maybe so. Like I said in another thread, I have OSU winning this one. I just want to see how the team looks like with Cox at QB and Richard Samuel at RB. I think Samuel is gonna have a beastly season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How's georgia's D this year?

I always liked robinson, thought he choked in the bowl game, but he's got some moves.

How's georgia's D this year?

I always liked robinson, thought he choked in the bowl game, but he's got some moves.
    I think the D will be pretty good, just as long as team's don't run the option on UGA every play haha. Seriously, the GA Tech game last season was incredibly painful to watch.

Rennie Curran. If you haven't heard the name yet, you will.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    It's QUIZZ time!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    did you know rosenberg texas where quizz went to hs is about an hour away from victoria county texas?

of course in oregon state thats like clear across yonder way, but in texas its right down the street

the dude had zero interest from texas and would have started over any of our scrubs last year

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    the dude had zero interest from texas and would have started over any of our scrubs last year
    or this year

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    right i assume hes better this year than last

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    right i assume hes better this year than last
    Im also assuming the ut scrubs RBs are no better this year than last

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Quizz is unreal. The defense is going ooooohhhhh and aaaahhhhh everytime they scrimmage. I can't believe UT wouldn't recruit the Texas high school all time leading TD scorer!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Aggies are going to surprise some people this year!

I hope.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Im back muhfawkus!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being ed up the ass by prison s with 12 foot s

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire ing world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a ing walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks s.

That is what you did. You ed over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the ing internet. You are a piece of and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a ing walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull …you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
    I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will ing destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

you and I hope you burn in .

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Top 3 poster vs poster meltdown ever.

Maybe 1

Post Count
    whottt’s blood is on JT’s hands, and all you no-lifers see is a “meltdown post”. When people die, emotional posts should be expected. JT manipulated a mentally unstable person and sold him out to some of the worst internet trolls spurstalk has ever seen. But oh well it’s just the internet, right? Was whottt’s “meltdown” funny, too? Spurstalk is like never never land for y’all, you never have to grow up

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top 3 poster vs poster meltdown ever.

Maybe 1
    I’m lost. What the happened?

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being ed up the ass by prison s with 12 foot s

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire ing world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a ing walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks s.

That is what you did. You ed over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the ing internet. You are a piece of and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a ing walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull …you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
    I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will ing destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

you and I hope you burn in .
    Damn, B, that's some internet rage if I've ever seen it. Take a deep breath, buddy and smoke a j or something.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    whottt’s blood is on JT’s hands, and all you no-lifers see is a “meltdown post”. When people die, emotional posts should be expected. JT manipulated a mentally unstable person and sold him out to some of the worst internet trolls spurstalk has ever seen. But oh well it’s just the internet, right? Was whottt’s “meltdown” funny, too? Spurstalk is like never never land for y’all, you never have to grow up
    Yeah you're gonna need to explain exactly how JT "manipulated" whottt and what this meltdown had to do with it

Post Count
    Yeah you're gonna need to explain exactly how JT "manipulated" whottt and what this meltdown had to do with it
    JT convinced whottt to hang out with him, managed to get his name and other personal information out of him, and then shared that info with mavs>spurs et al who already were waging an intense trolling campaign against whottt. You know how mavs>spurs was, he had the already overly-paranoid whottt scared for his and his families life. Whottt ended up killing himself over it. End of story.

Cbf was not raging at JT, he was disgusted that he would do whottt like that. We all were. You all should have been.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lotta people on ST who don't realize mavs fans literally trolled a guy with mental issues to off himself.
    Those that do realize it are in denial.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I really wouldn’t give them that much credit but it didn’t look good, especially afterwards their response was low. I’m pretty sure I had checked out of the club and whatever forum by then bc I was such a fat Mexican who was gay.

But whos still around from shootEMup41 didn’t they get crossed off the wall themselves?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    JT convinced whottt to hang out with him, managed to get his name and other personal information out of him, and then shared that info with mavs>spurs et al who already were waging an intense trolling campaign against whottt. You know how mavs>spurs was, he had the already overly-paranoid whottt scared for his and his families life. Whottt ended up killing himself over it. End of story.

Cbf was not raging at JT, he was disgusted that he would do whottt like that. We all were. You all should have been.
    Jesus. That is unfortunate, and horrible.

Thread Information