Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    1. Parker doesn't flop
    2. CP3 flops about 10x more than any other current NBA player
    3. CP3 is currently 2nd in NBA history behind Vlade Divac in flopping category
    LMAO .... I knew that within less than 60 seconds of posting that I would get a perfect example of the kind of shameless/homerish stupidity that I was talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO .... I knew that within less than 60 seconds of posting that I would get a perfect example of the kind of shameless/homerish stupidity that I was talking about.
    truth hurts

You Are All My Bitches Morg1411's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how is all of your CP3 sucking NOT homerish?

God Bless Sons James David Manning's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

Saying CP3 is better than Parker isn't being homerish, it's stating fact.

I am the man with no name Hornets1's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    1. Parker doesn't flop
    2. CP3 flops about 10x more than any other current NBA player
    3. CP3 is currently 2nd in NBA history behind Vlade Divac in flopping category
    Dude, people need to get off your case.

Seeing as you are obviously mentally re ed.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the butthurt hornet fans. defending CP3's flopping ways

even Spur fans didnt get this pathetic defending Manu's flopping.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

son I am not a homer. I speak the truth. I have not bashed Parker in anyway other than saying he flops too which is the truth. , Parker is one of my top 5 favorite players in the NBA ... but it would be stupid to argue that he is better than Paul. anyone who understands the game of basketball can see that.

for me to be a "homer" I would have to be saying stupid like a lot of people on here do. a good example would be if I tried convincing people that David West is a better PF than Tim Duncan and twisting Duncan's stats around like they look better than he truly is ..... now obviously that would be pure stupidity, but like that is VERY similar to how some people act on here about Paul. THAT is how a homer acts.

I am the man with no name Hornets1's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    at the butthurt hornet fans. defending CP3's flopping ways

even Spur fans didnt get this pathetic defending Manu's flopping.
    Wow, pot calling the kettle black?

The fact that you call us butthurt fans, but at the same time have try to defend you own asses is just....Wow. How do you sleep at night?

Yea, like every other fan, Hornet's fans defend their team. The difference is thats all we do. People like you defend your team and bash the other. Take a look into this thread and try to count up which player is bashed more. It's gunna be Paul in a landslide. The fact that fans of a Franchise w/ 4 rings in the last decade have fans that are this insecure is downright pathetic.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

The fact that you call us butthurt fans, but at the same time have try to defend you own asses is just....Wow. How do you sleep at night?
    son he sleeps very well at night ... with Ghazi right next to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yea, like every other fan, Hornet's fans defend their team. The difference is thats all we do. People like you defend your team and bash the other. Take a look into this thread and try to count up which player is bashed more. It's gunna be Paul in a landslide. The fact that fans of a Franchise w/ 4 rings in the last decade have fans that are this insecure is downright pathetic.
    I don't defend Manu. never had. he is a flopper. he was the biggest flopper in the league a few years ago, now he is not that bad. you Hornet fans need to accept it sooner or later.

accept CP3 is one of the biggest floppers currently. get over it and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son he sleeps very well at night ... with Ghazi right next to him.
    please, save you erotic fantasies for your nsync forum

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    please, save you erotic fantasies for your nsync forum
    son I apologize. I had no idea that you and Ghazi broke up recently. Don't worry though because you seem like a cool cat and you will eventually find the right guy. keep ya head up playa!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I apologize. I had no idea that you and Ghazi broke up recently. Don't worry though because you seem like a cool cat and you will eventually find the right guy. keep ya head up playa!
    no hard feelings.

I give you the green light to date him as you seem desperate to do so.

You Are All My Bitches Morg1411's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I am not a homer. I speak the truth. I have not bashed Parker in anyway other than saying he flops too which is the truth. , Parker is one of my top 5 favorite players in the NBA ... but it would be stupid to argue that he is better than Paul. anyone who understands the game of basketball can see that.

for me to be a "homer" I would have to be saying stupid like a lot of people on here do. a good example would be if I tried convincing people that David West is a better PF than Tim Duncan and twisting Duncan's stats around like they look better than he truly is ..... now obviously that would be pure stupidity, but like that is VERY similar to how some people act on here about Paul. THAT is how a homer acts.
    Fair enough. I don't agree that Parker flops (at least not well), but I agree with what you're saying on your definition of a homer. Accept my apologies in that regards.

But CP3 is still a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son CP3 flops just as much as Parker, Manu, Dirk, or any other player with that "flopper" reputation. The difference is that on this message board CP3's flopping is terribly exaggerated by his haters.
    Why would I hate CP3? Nothing against him. He's cool, he's just a big time flopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would i hate cp3? Nothing against him. He's cool, he's just a big time flopper.
    +1

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    no hard feelings.

I give you the green light to date him as you seem desperate to do so.
    son no thanks ... its Ghazi for Christ sakes! he has pleased more men than Cinemax!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and I do think Manu's a flopper, and I never thought of Dirk as a flopper. Does this make me a homer to?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Parker may flop on occasion, but he's not a known frequent flopper or egregious flopper. And, Dirk is among players that flop the least. In fact, Dirk needs to flop more because he doesn't get a lot of calls with those fade-away shots when he gets hit because he rarely shows any reaction.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    And, Dirk is among players that flop the least. In fact, Dirk needs to flop more because he doesn't get a lot of calls with those fade-away shots when he gets hit because he rarely shows any reaction.
    wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 threads of people arguing over Parker/Paul

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Since when has Dirk been considered a flopper?

Honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    parker is not considered a flopper too. I don't get why some poster compare him with paul for his flopping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker doesn't flop. If anything, he doesn't get enough calls for the amount of abuse he consistently takes driving in the paint.

He does try to classic arm flail whenever he loses his dribble in the post, but that never draws the call anyways.

Thread Information