Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Is this a serious question? Anybody who chooses Parker is either a homer or a HURR PARKER HAS CHAMPIONSHIPS DURR moron.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Parker doesn't flop. He does try to classic arm flail
    Well what is that then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when has Dirk been considered a flopper?

Honestly.
    dirk is a flopper, mostly on offense

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since when has Dirk been considered a flopper?

Honestly.
    flop=exagerrating contact in my book. Dirk could be a borderline flopper (see Kenyon Martin's flagrant foul) but if u call Dirk a flopper, than TP definitely belongs in that category as well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    spurs fans honestly diss cp3 for flopping when they won their les off flopping and had one of the biggest flopping teams in history. I mean ginobli the king of flopping,parker who is bad,oberto who is a crazy flopper,bowen the flopper. they make a living off flopping,and have made it what it is today

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    flop=exagerrating contact in my book. Dirk could be a borderline flopper (see Kenyon Martin's flagrant foul) but if u call Dirk a flopper, than TP definitely belongs in that category as well
    I remember Posey getting a tech after yelling at Dirk for flopping.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cp3 is a really bad flopper no question. but he is far better than parker. no question about it. he right now at 23 is playing at a higher level than parker ever did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't consider dirk and tp as floppers !

and at all the guys posting: anybody who thinks TP is better is a moron!!!!!!! when 99,5% of people stated in this thread that cp3 is the better player

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't consider dirk and tp as floppers !

and at all the guys posting: anybody who thinks TP is better is a moron!!!!!!! when 99,5% of people stated in this thread that cp3 is the better player

thank you. I respect the out of TP. but cmon cp3 is better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^we are all in line ! cp3 is the better player AND flopper !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So its not enough to say cp is a better pg than parker, we have to be homerific hornet fans and say that cp is not a flippity flopper.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So its not enough to say cp is a better pg than parker, we have to be homerific hornet fans and say that cp is not a flippity flopper.
    When your team is notorious for flopping, then don't criticize Paul for flopping.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Why is it that when Manu flops, Spurfan says it's because of his, "unrelenting desire to win," but when CP3 flops, it's because he's a pussy ass ?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Why is it that when Manu flops, Spurfan says it's because of his, "unrelenting desire to win," but when CP3 flops, it's because he's a pussy ass ?
    It's because Manu flopping for the Spurs not against them.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yet another example of a Suns Fandom lodging a quality post. They're simply the best Fandom on like earth. They're a wondermentPERIOD

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's because Manu flopping for the Spurs not against them.

And I've got nothing them not criticizing Manu for it. The truth is, they both flop for the same reason: to win. It's just hypocritical to criticize CP3 for it when Manu's got just as much of a reputation as a flopper.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    School's in session: Mr. DUNCAN is educatin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul is the better true PG, but Parker is the better scoring PG.

Paul gets more love from the media and the refs, Parker gets more love from Eva.

Paul is a floppin, cheat shot artist, Parker is the best PG in the NBA at attacking and scoring in the paint.

Parker is 1-0 vs Paul in the postseason.

Parker has 3 rings and a Finals MVP, Paul's fingers are naked, as is his trophy case.

Both are great players. I am happy with Parker. NO is happy with Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Spurfans know Manu flops. Just because he does it doesn't not mean we can not criticize another player for doing it despite what you may think. You are not the maker of nba fan rules.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Paul is the better true PG, but Parker is the better scoring PG.

Paul gets more love from the media and the refs, Parker gets more love from Eva.

Paul is a floppin, cheat shot artist, Parker is the best PG in the NBA at attacking and scoring in the paint.

Parker is 1-0 vs Paul in the postseason.

Parker has 3 rings and a Finals MVP, Paul's fingers are naked, as is his trophy case.

Both are great players. I am happy with Parker. NO is happy with Paul.
    Yet, Paul averages more points, almost twice as many assists, more rebounds, more steals, is a better free throw shooter, a better 3-point shooter, and has a slightly worse field goal percentage.

What does Parker do better? Lay-ups. Hmm... Let me think on this one.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are not the maker of nba fan rules.
    True, but, DUNCAN puts your Spurs Fandom to absolute shame. You all look like horse's asses in the shadow of The DUNCAN.

And he's only like seventeen. And he schooled you screwballs.

Manoshevitz!

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What could Tony Parker do with the extra 4.4 mpg that Chris Paul gets with the Hornets.

CP3 Averaged 38.5 MPG last season.
    TP Averaged 34.1 MPG last season.

MPG is a huge difference maker as far as the numbers go. Anyone able to do the math? I am lazy.

When Tony in the playoffs played just 36.2 MPG he averaged 28.6 ppg and 6.8 APG. If that is any indication to Parkers abilities when given just 2 minutes more to work with, I wonder what he could do at 38 MPG like Paul.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Most Spurfans know Manu flops. Just because he does it doesn't not mean we can not criticize another player for doing it despite what you may think. You are not the maker of nba fan rules.

Yes it does, unless you criticize Manu for doing it. If it's not OK for CP3 to do it, then it's not OK for Manu to do it.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And he's only like seventeen. And he schooled you screwballs.

Manoshevitz!

1) I'm 19
    2) Are you Jewish?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Chris Paul easily.

Thread Information