San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams better than Parker???

maybe 2 years ago they were dead even. Now, parker left him in the dust

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    To be honest, I am not too keen on either one, for building or as a piece. Neither one of their defenses are particularly good. However TP has proven he can play second fiddle and not dominate an offense... dominating an offense is bad when you are a PG...

I'm Bout to Call Bovice
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Williams better than Parker???

maybe 2 years ago they were dead even. Now, parker left him in the dust
    Do you make an intentional effort to say the dumbest possible? How do you go from saying Parker is the 3rd best player on the Spurs to saying he's the 2nd best PG in the NBA?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Im embarrased for anyone who said Parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Nash enter the discussion? He wasn't even listed in the post you responded to, moron.
    Are you obliged to call me moron ?

Nostradamus who seems to be re ed stated that Parker had 0 Defense whatsoever. For me the lowest level of D in the league for a PG is Nash so by this logic something even the lowest is still > 0.

BTW I was not so wrong because Nostradamus who seems to be re ed consider that taking charges is a demonstration of Nash>TP on D.

Oh and Parker is decent on D when he is focus, most of the time in PO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's ok because 99% of the posters are saying that Paul is the better player.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't start, da. I have those pics somewhere on this hard drive and I afraid to lodge 'em.

tee, hee.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with everything Spurstrodamus said.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you obliged to call me moron ?

Nostradamus who seems to be re ed stated that Parker had 0 Defense whatsoever. For me the lowest level of D in the league for a PG is Nash so by this logic something even the lowest is still > 0.

BTW I was not so wrong because Nostradamus who seems to be re ed consider that taking charges is a demonstration of Nash>TP on D.

Oh and Parker is decent on D when he is focus, most of the time in PO.
    Yes, because you are a moron.

Nash wasn't a part of the discussion until you brought him up, due to your unexplainable insecurity about Tony Parker, which caused you to bring up a player that wasn't even part of the discussion, for the sole purpose of trashing him to exalt Parker.

Lame

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Nash wasn't a part of the discussion until you brought him up, due to your unexplainable insecurity about Tony Parker, which caused you to bring up a player that wasn't even part of the discussion, for the sole purpose of trashing him to exalt Parker.

Lame

I'm ok with it because it led to someone posting one of the dumbest comments in ST history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lame
    and you are an ass.

What unexplainable insecurity about Tony Parker ? read the posts you will see that I stated 10000 times that CP3 is the better player and I also think that DW is slightly better than him. I'm not trashing Nash, I'm a big fan of Nash it was just to illustrate a stupid Nostradamus statement. Saying that, if you have to pick the weakest on D among PGs don't tell me Nash won't come into your mind and don't tell me either that you think like Nostradamus that TP has no D at all whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong I do not think TP is good at D, I just think he is decent when he is focus mainly during PO.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and you are an ass.

What unexplainable insecurity about Tony Parker ? read the posts you will see that I stated 10000 times that CP3 is the better player and I also think that DW is slightly better than him. I'm not trashing Nash, I'm a big fan of Nash it was just to illustrate a stupid Nostradamus statement. Saying that, if you have to pick the weakest on D among PGs don't tell me Nash won't come into your mind and don't tell me either that you think like Nostradamus that TP has no D at all whatsoever.
    Great. It still has nothing to do with the fact that Nash wasn't a part of the discussion until you brought him in, to focus on his inability to play defense in order to make Parker look like a less ty defender.

And yes, Tony Parker is a poor defender.

You Are All My Bitches Morg1411's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is a badass player. He's also a .

TP is a badass player. He's not a .

Based solely on talent, I'd have to go with the flopper. In spite of that, TP is my all-around favorite player. Not being a has something to do with that.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Don't start, da. I have those pics somewhere on this hard drive and I afraid to lodge 'em.

tee, hee.
    What pics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great. It still has nothing to do with the fact that Nash wasn't a part of the discussion until you brought him in, to focus on his inability to play defense in order to make Parker look like a less ty defender.

And yes, Tony Parker is a poor defender.
    I get your point stretch. You are not going to sue me for bringing Nash into this discussion, right ?
    I didn't bring Nash to make parker look like a less ty defender but just to highlight it is stupid to write parker has no D whatsoever.

Now I wouldn't say he is a poor defender, when he wants and when it matters he can be decent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.

I thought it was one of those re ed threads from DAF86

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wow, i'm sorry but CP3 is much better than TP as of right now. There's not much to argue about right now. I think TP is 3rd behind DW.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Tony Parker all day, every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think on any given night they are both capable of putting up big games. Chris Paul I think is a better passer. CP flops way too much whenever he's bumped. Unlike TP, who mans it up and takes it to hole and gets knocked down but hops back up. That says alot about thier characters. Also if you think about it, Parker's already done so much. Overall I think TP would rather have his career moreso than CP's -who's excelled individually, but not with his team. And TP takes alot of crap because he plays with TD, and thats why he's won on the big stage. So I guess with that mentality, CP needs someone like a TD because he sure as hasn't won a championship last time I checked.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I think on any given night they are both capable of putting up big games. Chris Paul I think is a better passer. CP flops way too much whenever he's bumped. Unlike TP, who mans it up and takes it to hole and gets knocked down but hops back up. That says alot about thier characters. Also if you think about it, Parker's already done so much. Overall I think TP would rather have his career moreso than CP's -who's excelled individually, but not with his team. And TP takes alot of crap because he plays with TD, and thats why he's won on the big stage. So I guess with that mentality, CP needs someone like a TD because he sure as hasn't won a championship last time I checked.
    son that is the worst homer post I have seen yet ... do you seriously believe that nonsense? lol ... I mean, REALLY?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Wow, un ingbelievable, Spurs fans criticizing a player for flopping. What's even funnier is someone saying Parker never flops. I remember Eva actually saying something along the lines of, "I'm tired of him falling down every time someone touches him. I can never tell if he's trying to get a call, or if he's actually hurt."

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, un ingbelievable, Spurs fans criticizing a player for flopping. What's even funnier is someone saying Parker never flops. I remember Eva actually saying something along the lines of, "I'm tired of him falling down every time someone touches him. I can never tell if he's trying to get a call, or if he's actually hurt."
    She deserved an OTK spanking for that.

I'll do the administering of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry, Spurstrodamus is re ed, nobody is taking him seriously.

Paul.

He's the best PG in the league and is the best the league has seen for many many years, probably since J-Kidd was in his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate how posters on here refer to a select few as Spursfans. It's not all of us that say stupid things, and I hate getting lumped into that. Funny how Spursfans criticize for flopping. Spursfans are all picking TP. It's not all of us.

/rant

Thread Information