Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I hate how Spursfan rant about being lumped in with other Spurs fans.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate how posters on here refer to a select few as Spursfans. It's not all of us that say stupid things, and I hate getting lumped into that. Funny how Spursfans criticize for flopping. Spursfans are all picking TP. It's not all of us.

/rant
    You're known by the company you keep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son that is the worst homer post I have seen yet ... do you seriously believe that nonsense? lol ... I mean, REALLY?
    How am I being a homer?

What did I say that isn't true?

CP hasn't excelled with his team? Well my bad you know what I think he has. Going to WCS in 08 was a big deal for them. I get it. Revitalizing NO was a big deal to.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    How am I being a homer?

What did I say that isn't true?

CP hasn't excelled with his team? Well my bad you know what I think he has. Going to WCS in 08 was a big deal for them. I get it. Revitalizing NO was a big deal to.
    LMAO son you are hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh was it the comment where I said I think TP would take his career over CP? Ok my bad. Scratch that.

Better career doesn't mean better player. ( See Robert Horry )

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons since everyone loves to post that classic gif of Paul spinning around .... lets not forget about Parker's failed attempt at flopping in that same game as well.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    How am I being a homer?

By saying Tony Parker never flops.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    but sons they are also BFF's too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons since everyone loves to post that classic gif of Paul spinning around .... lets not forget about Parker's failed attempt at flopping in that same game as well.

Great play by CP! Very nice!

But what does this say other than, TP actually made an attempt on CP on defense, and Parker just got around a player for an easy lay up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you make an intentional effort to say the dumbest possible? How do you go from saying Parker is the 3rd best player on the Spurs to saying he's the 2nd best PG in the NBA?
    +1

This same guy the other day was saying how TP was the 4th best player on the team now, because he wanted to act like they improved with Ginobli coming back and RJ entering the picture.

SpurFan's opinion of a player changes based on the thread and how it will help his case

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Great play by CP! Very nice!

But what does this say other than, TP actually made an attempt on CP on defense, and Parker just got around CP for an easy lay up.

son Parker clearly fell down trying to draw the charge. FLOP FLOP FLOP!!!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    +1

This same guy the other day was saying how TP was the 4th best player on the team now, because he wanted to act like they improved with Ginobli coming back and RJ entering the picture.

SpurFan's opinion of a player changes based on the thread and how it will help his case
    son I motha in CO-SIGN that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By saying Tony Parker never flops.
    Um did I say he never flops? Nope. I've seen him try to take charges that were embarrasing flops. I was thinking offensively when he takes to the basket and he is alwasy getting shoved down by bigger guys, but he just gets back up. CP just takes flopping to another level. Anways sorry to those who I offend when I say CP is a flopper. To say TP is a flopper doesn't bother me.

God Bless Sons James David Manning's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son I motha in CO-SIGN that!

Son so does the GREAT James David Manning. God bless.

God Bless Sons James David Manning's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Um did I say he never flops? Nope. I've seen him try to take charges that were embarrasing flops. I was thinking offensively when he takes to the basket and he is alwasy getting shoved down by bigger guys, but he just gets back up. CP just takes flopping to another level. Anways sorry to those who I offend when I say CP is a flopper. To say TP is a flopper doesn't bother me.

I feel bad for you.....there's no way to go to confession and get forgiveness for being re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the amount of butthurt cp3 fans in this thread is ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son Parker clearly fell down trying to draw the charge. FLOP FLOP FLOP!!!
    Yeah he did, I agree with that

Like I said him being called a flopper doesn't bother me, just not a flopper to the extreme of CP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for you.....there's no way to go to confession and get forgiveness for being re ed.

Maybe you shouldn't take it so personal when people say CP is a flopper. It's not the end of the world people!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker doesn't know how to flop. CP3 is more artistic when he flops, i give him that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love TP as much as the next Spurs fan. , he's probably my favorite player behind Timmy, but there is no doubt that Paul is a better PG. Parker may be faster, quicker, and better at scoring/getting to the paint, but Paul has godly court vision, he's the league leader in steals and assists, and that's with a ty team.

Number one for sure is Paul and then it's a toss up between Parker and Williams for #2.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son CP3 flops just as much as Parker, Manu, Dirk, or any other player with that "flopper" reputation. The difference is that on this message board CP3's flopping is terribly exaggerated by his haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember Parker ever having a reputation as a flopper. Manu yes, but TP? I don't think so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son CP3 flops just as much as Parker, Manu, Dirk, or any other player with that "flopper" reputation. The difference is that on this message board CP3's flopping is terribly exaggerated by his haters.
    1. Parker doesn't flop
    2. CP3 flops about 10x more than any other current NBA player
    3. CP3 is currently 2nd in NBA history behind Vlade Divac in flopping category

Thread Information