Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's even harder to argue with a Spurs homer who thinks that whenever the Spurs lose, the refs have something to do with it.

Yeah thats what i always think.

I'm done with you, I'm not even sure what you're point is anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again sorry to those who I offended when I said CP3 is a flippity flopper. Some of you take things too seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, someone with the SN DUNCANownsKOBE must have nothing but biased hate for the Spurs.
    Fine bias hatred for Manu I guess narrows it down, or maybe thier fans? You are taking out all your anger on me, just cause I said CP3 is a flippity flopper.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Fine bias hatred for Manu I guess narrows it down, or maybe thier fans? You are taking out all your anger on me, just cause I said CP3 is a flippity flopper.

I'm not angry at all, all I said was that Spurs fans who think it's perfectly fine when Manu flops but criticize Paul for flopping are hypocrites. I never said I personally had a problem with Manu flopping.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm done with you, I'm not even sure what you're point is anymore.

My point is that if Chris Paul is an unclassy pussy for flopping, then so is Manu Ginobili. I never personally called Manu Ginobili anything, I said that if Spurfan is gonna label CP3 in certain ways because he flops, by their logic, those same labels apply to Ginobili.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are degrees of severity in any issue. While Manu does flop, it tends to be straight out hitting the floor and always during play. Just as a Spursfan I've seen CP3 flop numerous times after the whistle, which means it happens with everyone else too. And its plain that CP3's flopping is much more accented. He doesn't just go down, he stumbles around and flails about like he's been shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point is that if Chris Paul is an unclassy pussy for flopping, then so is Manu Ginobili. I never personally called Manu Ginobili anything, I said that if Spurfan is gonna label CP3 in certain ways because he flops, by their logic, those same labels apply to Ginobili.
    you dont like it then gtfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [quote=Spurstrodamus;3672578]

I'm not a Nash fan by any means, but Nash has 2 MVP awards. That trumps anything Parker has done in his career, including winning rings riding Duncan's coattails.

[quote]

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Originally Posted by DUNCANownsKOBE

My point is that if Chris Paul is an unclassy pussy for flopping, then so is Manu Ginobili.]]]

Simple logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not angry at all, all I said was that Spurs fans who think it's perfectly fine when Manu flops but criticize Paul for flopping are hypocrites. I never said I personally had a problem with Manu flopping.
    Were we talking about CP vs Manu? No. I was comparing TP and CP. CP is the better player, but CP in my eyes would be an even greater player if he quit the whining and flopping he does. I don't know why that is so hard to comprehend? Are we talking about CP vs Manu? Then yeah they are both flippity floppers. Look at what Manu's flopping has done to other fan's perception of him.
    Last edited by spursfan09; 09-07-2009 at 11:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [[[Originally Posted by DUNCANownsKOBE

My point is that if Chris Paul is an unclassy pussy for flopping, then so is Manu Ginobili.]]]

Simple logic.
    When did I call CP an unclassy pussy? Seriously? You guys come up with different scenarios in your head and play out what you want to see.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys come up with different scenarios in your head and play out what you want to see.
    That's SOP on this Forum.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Cubby, remember me? I'm Wang on Suns board.

hahahahaha..........

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You tell CP3: "Go win us some games"
    You tell TP: "Go score us some points"

Tony Parker is the superior scorer, CP3 is the superior floor and team leader.

As bad-ass of a scorer as Tony Parker is, I'm not convinced he can be the franchise player for a team. He may or may not have the ability but he plays with the undisputed leader Duncan so it's hard to say.

It's alot like Kobe, in his mid 20's you knew he could score but everybody questioned his ability to lead. But nowadays, nobody questions his leadership ability anymore.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    CP3 and Duncan together would be the most frightening PG-PF duo in the league, possibly ever.

As good as Tony Parker is, he's not exactly multi-dimensional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd pick the only one to ever (and will ever) get 3 rings and be named Finals MVP.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'd pick the only one to ever (and will ever) get 3 rings and be named Finals MVP.
    Wouldn't happen without Tim Duncan.

If Chris Paul gets the right teammates around him, he could win a number of championships. It's hard to go anywhere when David West is your #2 guy.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You tell CP3: "Go win us some games"
    You tell TP: "Go score us some points"

Tony Parker is the superior scorer
    yet Paul still finds a way to score more points than Parker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yet Paul still finds a way to score more points than Parker
    CP3 gets alot more FT's and makes alot more of them.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    CP3 gets alot more FT's and makes alot more of them.
    again ... yet Paul still finds a way to score more points than Parker-Longoria

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I still don't know why people think Parker is a better score. Paul gets more points per game on top of his four extra assists per game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    CP3 and Duncan together would be the most frightening PG-PF duo in the league, possibly ever.

As good as Tony Parker is, he's not exactly multi-dimensional.

i've never thought about it that way but you're 100% right.

cp3 & duncan would've been murderous.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    old ass cp3 putting in work.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Great comparison. Tony great running that baseline. Chris breaking down the defender slowly

I think Tony never improved himself physically. Chris wasn't athletic enough to run Spurs offense

Even. But I think I could build a team with Chris. I give last edge to Mr.Paul

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Great comparison. Tony great running that baseline. Chris breaking down the defender slowly

I think Tony never improved himself physically. Chris wasn't athletic enough to run Spurs offense

Even. But I think I could build a team with Chris. I give last edge to Mr.Paul
    Paul is clearly the better floor general and defender. Would take him all day over Porker. Would love to see Tony's accolades if he played in Charlotte his whole career.

Thread Information