Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next year he can be 76. if thats how they do it.

LeBron lower than kobe WTF i mean yeah sure hes on the cover and just got a ring. but you gotta give credit to LeBron i mean Cavs were the best team in season standings. And LeBron got the MVP or did every body forgot about.

and why the is mo williams an All Star rating so ing low? WOW 2k WOW
    Mo Williams can only score and do nothing else. He cant play defense, which is why he is so low.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Mo Williams can only score and do nothing else. He cant play defense, which is why he is so low.
    he made All Star team.he can also asist not good but he can.Gotta give him credit cause hes an all star. rondo aint no all star hes ratin is like higher by 20 over mo. oh yeah can rondo play good D?

lol emo Spurs fans
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he made All Star team.he can also asist not good but he can.Gotta give him credit cause hes an all star. rondo aint no all star hes ratin is like higher by 20 over mo. oh yeah can rondo play good D?
    Look what it took for him to even get in the all-star game. Lebron pretty much threw a fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering no all star point guard plays better defense than Rondo and the fact he is 2nd all NBA defense team, yes he is an excellent defender. He has his flaws though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Im A Nba Live Guy Myself.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you get trounced by the underdog Mavs in the first round. With home court.
    TD & TP carried this team on their backs jackass. We were missing one...if not THE clutchest player on the team.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This video is pretty cool to see the gameplay footage for NBA 2K10 (got a whole different company to do the gameplay this year) and it looks solid!

The Spurs footage is kinda lame though.

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview.php?id=501

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you es who keep crying over the ratings, just edit them yourselves. . If the gameplay is good then thats all we really need, and even then you can edit your own game sliders if you want.
    Who wants to buy a game and immediately have to take a significant amount of time to have it properly updated (which 2k claims they do)? From incorrect positional listings (Bonner as a C, when he's strictly a PF; Finley should now be a SF/SG, not the other way around which he's been for the majority of his career), to ridiculous ratings (Rondo equal to Duncan at 87), to players not being in the game who clearly should be (Mahinmi, who's going into his 3rd year under contract; Haislip, signed in July, the same day as Hairston, who they do have in the game) there's a lot of work to do if you're like me and want the most updated game possible.

Incidentally, if you want as close to accurate as you'll find (obviously, I can't verify 100% since some of these battles will be decided during training camp/pre-season and, as always, are subject to change throughout the season) rosters/rotations/correct positional listings, check this out...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133937

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they had to lower ratings. playing online is ridiculous so much exploitation

Show me proof.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ lebron a 97 on d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is everyone so upset? spurs got eliminated in round 1 what did you expect 90 ratings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is everyone so upset? spurs got eliminated in round 1 what did you expect 90 ratings?
    The Grizzlies have a 80 overall which is equal to the Spurs if you actually opened your eyes.

THANK YOU BASED NEAL ClingingMars's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you even pay attention the offseason, dumbass?

Apparently they pulled a Madden on us and expanded the ratings. Don't really have a problem with it, 2k will always be better than Live.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uhhh but those Spurs didn't have a healthy Manu the way 2k10 does, nor did they they have RJ or McDyess, or Blair or Ratliff etc...

A championship contender deserves much better than a mere 80, they should at least have been an 84 or so, seeing George Hill at 61 is laughable, even with the lowered overall player ratings.

Here's even better footage:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a while since I've bought an NBA 2k series game. Does Kevin Harlan go nuts with his "With no regard for human life!" or "He sucked the gravity right out of the building!" ridiculous catch-phrases? I might buy the game just for that alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, NBA today rocked. I liked how they commented on previous games and previous plays, assist leaders and future matchups. However, the guy playing did not even try to get the ball inside, therefore no highlight plays. 0 points in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by NicolasBatum; 09-27-2009 at 02:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was shocked when the #s were first thrown around, but after looking at the overall ratings of all the other players, i think it's about accurate

Timmy is an amazing player, but at this point of his career he isn't at the same level of CP3, LBJ, Kobe... so it looks like they are trying to distinguish that this year, which will be rad and more realistic

2k has always been great, and i expect no less this year

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Here's even better footage:

That was a 3, not a 2 by JR @ around 1:49.

Also I'm cracking up @ LeBron's outside shooting being an -A. GTFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [email protected] idiots in here getting upset over a video game
    OH NOEZ

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

Is this supposed to be David Lee? What the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this supposed to be David Lee? What the ?
    Hahahaha that's a mighty up. 2k always screws up one or two players faces. Last year Kevin Durant looked like a dinosaur, and Danny Granger was fat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K10

Live 10

Last edited by NicolasBatum; 09-27-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Thread Information