Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair has ripped off so many arms vs Houston that they now refer to that game as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
    (Minus the chainsaw)

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an attempt to avoid a lawsuit for using Blair's name and likeness the developers of Mortal Kombat II created a huge black guy that ripped people's arms off but named him after the only other Spur with equally horrific violent tendencies.

And just like that, history was made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Blair's nicknames is "the Law abiding citizen"; he once ripped NBA players arms while he was in prison, and Stern couldn't legally do anything about it

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Blair's nicknames is "the Law abiding citizen"; he once ripped NBA players arms while he was in prison, and Stern couldn't legally do anything about it
    There's no way in his nickname would consist of words starting with those three letters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Grizz walked into a bar...

he bent it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to twitter some of these FACTS to DeJuan but I was afraid I would get the Blair Screen of Death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After writing the Gospels, Matthew Mark Luke and John each wrote a letter in the sand, and then one together: B - L - A - I - R.

They had no idea why.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'dejuan blair graduated from Pitt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6. Dejuan Blair never bangs the same chick twice because he's always on the rebound. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”

10. DeJuan Blair's quads ate up his acls because they were inferior. –Samr

11. DeJuan Blair once missed a double-double, because other team only missed 9 shots. –“Riverwalkman”

28. The Venus de Milo was actually built as a memorial for the first guy that ever tried to rebound against Dejuan Blair. –“Spurs_fan_in_exile”

30. Nobody knew what horror the people saw in the Blair which Project. Now we do. –“Peacemaker885”
    Those were my top five faves from the original list.

Nice work!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty was once a righty before he met DeJuan Blair.

Sorry man... I just can't help it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Obama apparently called a Blair a man and informs Blair to disarm himself from his weapons of mass destruction. Blair then goes to the White House, challenges Obama to a 1 to 1 basketball game and proceeds to disarm Obama. He now has a cast on his arm.
    Good idea. I kind of shuffled the idea to see if it's any better, but it might be a little too violent.

President Bush once watched Dejuan Blair play a game of basketball. Terrified by such a show of force, he demanded that Blair disarm his weapons of mass destruction. Blair proceeded to disarm the President instead.

Spurs Nation
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Rebounds aren't missed shots, they're basketballs trying to escape from Dejuan Blair. Such a feat is impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty was once a righty before he met DeJuan Blair.

Sorry man... I just can't help it.
    Well done sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeJuan Blair once played a game of one-on-one against the drummer of Def Leppard. Just once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair is armed and dangerous.

Unlike the Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys (and ladies), these are seriously getting more and more funny. The website has now been categorized for ease of reference; twenty facts per category

I just put up another round. Skim to the end if you want to read the new ones. I'm quoting below the entire list, in case anyone missed some of the awesomeness that's gone up thus far.

**Special thanks to Dex, Spursfan092120, spurs_fan_in_exile, Cry Havoc, Sobe_Kucks, mad0214, AOMrep, and anyone else who I forgot.**

This is picking up on Twitter too. Seriously, this is why I love SpursTalk. Y'all never cease to be entertaining.

1. When DeJuan Blair hits the gym, it breaks. –SR

2. DeJuan Blair doesn't fight for rebounds; he uses telepathy to bring the balls to him. -SR

3. One time DeJuan passed Thabeet in the mall. Thabeet was out 4-6 weeks. -SR

4. DeJuan Blair was the latest inductee to Greek mythology. –SR

5. Dejuan Blair once blocked out both centers and rebounded a jump ball. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”

6. Dejuan Blair never bangs the same chick twice because he's always on the rebound. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”

7. Dejuan Blair once cut his own break cables. Anyone or anything foolish enough to try to stop Dejuan Blair must pay the price. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”

8. When DeJuan Blair plays there is no halftime show. The fans simply wait in anticipation. -SR

9. DeJuan Blair, similar to Barkley, is banned from Vegas. The difference is, Blair hasn't lost any money -- he's a gamble that always wins. -SR

10. DeJuan Blair's quads ate up his ACLs because they were inferior. –SR

11. DeJuan Blair once missed a double-double, because other team only missed 9 shots. –“Riverwalkman”

12. DeJuan Blair does not fight for rebounds because the word fighting implies the possibility of failure. He just goes grabbing. –“Riverwalkman”

13. DeJuan Blair always creates the first stat of a game by rebounding. –“Riverwalkman”

14. DeJuan Blair doesn't have career-ending injuries. He injures careers. -SR

15. Rebounding against DeJuan Blair requires a special permit and medical clearance. -SR

16. DeJuan Blair had to get a CDL for his posterior. -SR

17. DeJuan Blair was signed to cleanup the boards, and after he finished early, he decided to clean up the East Side as well. -SR

18. After DeJuan Blair threw Thabeet over his back, he looked toward the Pitt bench, smiled, and said "done." –SR

19. DeJuan Blair does have ACL's, That mofo is Always Collecting Loose ballS –“Slydragon”

20. DeJuan Blair gets more balls in his hands per night than a hooker does all week –“Slydragon”

21. Crop circles are DeJuan Blair's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. –“Spursfan09”

22. Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. DeJuan Blair has 72... and they're all poisonous. –“Spursfan09”

23. Police label anyone trying to rebound over DeJuan Blair as a Code 45-11.... a suicide. –“Spursfan09”

24. "I went over to check on him, to say are you all right? Are we cool?" Blair said. "And he just walked past me. If that's the way you want to be, then that's fine. I'd do it again. Don't stick your arm in there." –DeJuan Blair, after he took Hasheem Thabeet and just… ah go look it up on YouTube, you’ll be glad you did

25. DeJuan Blair was once in a knife fight. The knife lost. –“Spursfan09”

26. People keep saying DeJuan Blair doesn’t have ACLs. I contend they’re just hiding from him. –“Blackjack21”

27. When DeJuan Blair wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken. –“Spursfan09”

28. The Venus de Milo was actually built as a memorial for the first guy that ever tried to rebound against Dejuan Blair. –“Spurs_fan_in_exile”

29. DeJuan Blair doesn't get the blue screen of death. The blue screen of death gets DeJuan Blair. –SR

30. Nobody knew what horror the people saw in the Blair which Project. Now we do. –“Peacemaker885”

31. DeJuan Blair was once asked how many arms he planned to rip off per game. He responded "Oh I'd say four to five at least." Thus, his jersey number was selected. As a warning sign. –SR

32. DeJuan Blair averages a double-double; 10 asses kicked, 10 names taken. –“Dex”

33. DeJuan Blair once bit the "Most Interesting Man in the World" just so he would know what Dos Equis tasted like. –“Longtimespursfan”
    34. When DeJuan Blair hits the boards, baby willows weep in sorrow. –“Dex”
    35. The last two thirds of the "R" section of Webster's Dictionary consist of pictures of Dejuan Blair. He goes after rebounds everywhere. NO EXCEPTIONS. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”
    36. Sarah Palin can see Dejuan Blair from her house. –“Blackjack21”
    37. The "per 48 minutes" stat calculation was invented by Dejuan Blair so everyone would know how badly he would school them if he didn't have the self restraint to let some of the bench warmers play a little. –“spurs_fan_in_exile”
    38. Dejuan Blair killed Martin Lawrence because the movie "Rebound" wasn't up to his standards. –“jaffies”
    39. DeJuan requires administrative access to every gym he visits, as when he walks into them the backboards hydraulically recoil into the ceiling out of fear. –“Cry Havoc”
    40. Dejuan Blair doesn't close his eyes, he boxes-out the sun. –“blackjack21”
    41. Helen Keller can hear when DeJuan Blair is coming. –“spursfan012120
    42. Rip Van Winkle once tried to go up for a rebound against DeJuan Blair. He never woke up again. –“spursfan092120”
    43. Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick DeJuan Blair. He lost both arms in the incident. –“spursfan092120”
    44. "The Scream" by Van Gogh was loosely based on someone trying to rebound over DeJuan Blair. –“spursfan092120”
    45. DeJuan Blair once played an entire game in a handstand, running on his hands with his feet in the air. He got 27 points and 18 rebounds....in the first quarter. –“spursfan092120”
    46. Unlike George Hill, Blair does not need Pop's support. However, Pop needs Blair's permission to reduce his minutes. –“Chieflion”
    47. DeJuan Blair found WMD’s, but was subsequently forced to rename them WWD's (Weapons of Weak Destruction) after comparing them to his arms. –“gm5k”
    48. Lorena Bobbit was with Dejuan Blair. When he upset her all she ended up with was 12 bent knives. –“AOMrep”
    49. He is DeJuan and only!!!!!!!! –“gameFACE”
    50. The authorities have been notified that Blair is armed and dangerous, but their are not HIS arms! –“Silverblackfan”
    51. When people prepare for an incoming hurricane, they don't board their windows, they just put Dejuan Blair in front of them. –“mad0214”
    52. During his college career at Pitt, the campus janitorial department didn't use Windex to clean glass, they used Dejuan Blair. –“mad0214”
    53. When Bill Gates was introduced as the "Chairman of the Board", Blair shouted "We'll see about that!" and boxed him out. –“mad0214”
    54. Dejuan Blair once misunderstood the exact meaning of a boarding school. –“mad0214”
    55. Where you see a meteor shower, Dejuan Blair sees practice! –“mad0214”

56. Dejuan Blair doesn't understand the concept of volleyball. –“mad0214”
    57. DeJuan Blair spelled backwards is “God.” –“Hipucks”
    58. In an effort to improve global weather patterns, the US government has asked DeJuan Blair to "box out" El Nino. –“Sobe_Kucks”
    59. After reviewing the UConn Vs. Pitt tape, North Korean leader Kim Jong-il mandated that every 3rd Korean child born (male or female) should be named DeJuan and grow a beard. This tactic is considered "essential" for the North Korean arms race. –“Sobe_Kucks”
    60. It is not uncommon after a large and satisfying meal for DeJuan Blair to accidentally burp a small grizzly bear back on to the table and say "Mmmmmm good!". It is not taken as a sign of disrespect, rather it's taken as the sign of a good meal. –“Sobe_Kucks”
    61. No official has ever dared to issue DeJuan Blair a technical foul, for fear of making him angry. You wouldn't like Blair when he's angry. –“Dex”
    62. DeJaun Blair once won a game of Horse in 4 shots. –“Dex”
    63. Any missed shot that is not an airball is a blairball –“Hater”
    64. Some consider Dejuan Blair a "Superstar" others say he might be a "White Dwarf". –AOMrep
    65. No one laughs when Dejuan Blair breaks wind; they repair homes. –“Blackjack21”
    66. Some people enjoy eating french toast. Dejuan Blair enjoy's eating the French when they toast. –“Blackjack21”
    67. Dejuan Blair isn't allowed in NYC for new years cause he once blocked out 2 million in attendance to get the falling ball. –“AOMrep”
    68. Kobe Bryant would pass the ball to DeJuan Blair. –“gm5k”
    69. Since Dejuan Blair’s arrival. The AT&T center now houses adult diapers for the road team. They've restocked them twice since. –“AOMrep”
    70. DeJuan Blair walked into a bar. He bent it. –“I. Hustle”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    44. "The Scream" by Van Gogh was loosely based on someone trying to rebound over DeJuan Blair. –“spursfan092120”
    "The Scream" was painted by Edvard Munch, not van Gogh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good catch.... corrected and updated. I didn't think that sounded right, but I'm not into art so I just figured Van Gogh must have been it. I'm about as likely to guess a famous musician as I am a famous artist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejuan Blair hated the name Edvard Munch so he made him change it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeJuan Blair once heard that Michael Jackson was attempting a career rebound. Michael Jackson never got that rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    touchee

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good stuff.

This is from DeJuan Blair's twitter account.

DeJuan45
    Again, I want to thank you for all your support! I had a great time playing the Clippers. I love the Spurs FANS!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good stuff.

This is from DeJuan Blair's twitter account.
    Think that has anything to do with us?

The dude's 20 years old. At 20 years old, I would have crapped my pants if one person was a fan of me. Let alone thousands. I imagine he's pretty close to heaven right now.

uh, I mean...

DeJuan Blair does not have fans. DeJuan Blair has apostles.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think that has anything to do with us?

The dude's 20 years old. At 20 years old, I would have crapped my pants if one person was a fan of me. Let alone thousands. I imagine he's pretty close to heaven right now.

uh, I mean...

DeJuan Blair does not have fans. DeJuan Blair has apostles.

I'm pretty sure he's aware of us.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the economy does not rebound, the Dejuan Blair act will be drafted.

Thread Information