San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, epic bump Hector.
    The best parts of Graham died with McCain tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earmarks are good, becasue they take power from unelected bureacrats, and give it to the representatives of the People.

Earmarks also increase transparancy in government.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMAO, epic bump Hector.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Comey- prophet:

Amoral leaders have a way of revealing the character of those around them. Sometimes what they reveal is inspiring," Comey wrote of Mattis resignation.
    However, Comey also added that "more often, proximity to an amoral leader reveals something depressing."
    "Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from," Comey wrote. "It takes character like Mr. Mattis’s to avoid the damage, because Mr. Trump eats your soul in small bites."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Comey- prophet:

Amoral leaders have a way of revealing the character of those around them. Sometimes what they reveal is inspiring," Comey wrote of Mattis resignation.
    However, Comey also added that "more often, proximity to an amoral leader reveals something depressing."
    "Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from," Comey wrote. "It takes character like Mr. Mattis’s to avoid the damage, because Mr. Trump eats your soul in small bites."

An uncle who was into classical Greek culture said the Greeks had the observation that a man's faults, weaknesses are hidden in his armpits, so when the man becomes a leader and raises his arms to point the way forward, his faults and weaknesses are exposed.

Trash isn't, never has been, a "leader". He's just an ignorant, incompetent, emotionally stunted, mentally ill prick of a con man, exposing his supporting 100M? Americans as gullible, connable.'

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An uncle who was into classical Greek culture said the Greeks had the observation that a man's faults, weaknesses are hidden in his armpits, so when the man becomes a leader and raises his arms to point the way forward, his faults and weaknesses are exposed.

Trash isn't, never has been, a "leader". He's just an ignorant, incompetent, emotionally stunted, mentally ill prick of a con man, exposing his supporting 100M? Americans as gullible, connable.'

well I would never accuse Trump of being a leader

i do accuse him of being a traitor and a criminal and it has been confirmed many times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sold his soul to an Orange devil. SMH
    its crazy... during the 2016 primaries i said my favorite candidate among the crowded field of the republicans was graham (shifted to kasich as the field narrowed) and noted that the biggest turnoff his is warhawk mentality. but now he's got trump derangement syndrome

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    its crazy... during the 2016 primaries i said my favorite candidate among the crowded field of the republicans was graham (shifted to kasich as the field narrowed) and noted that the biggest turnoff his is warhawk mentality. but now he's got trump derangement syndrome
    Tell me about it

SMH

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Graham is a perfect example of why I haven't fully embraced the American Republican party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham is a perfect example of why I haven't fully embraced the American Republican party
    The Republican party has sold itself completely to rich oligarchs. You have only to really follow the money, and look at the last few "tax cuts" they have proposed. The modern GOP has actively worked to shift the tax burden from the wealthy onto everybody else.

That is about all you need to know. They can pay for creepy sycophants like Graham all day long, and they get them by the dozen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like the party where every ex-convicts go to run.

Stella the thief, Duncan the thief and now Papadapolus wants to run because, why not its the GOP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsay Graham could do something to reform FISA, he's the Senate Judiciary Committee chair.

Just a hunch, he won't do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that would explain a lot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Old Lesbian From South Carolina has been bought and compromised by Pootin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud boys

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The following is no commentary on anything that has been said in this thread.

It's a shame there's no salvage value in the Democrat Party. It's sad when replacing d-bags like Graham isn't even an upgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lady L at her best:

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron Paul isn't the angry white guy republicans need to be worrying about not becoming.
    Prescient.

RIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey is just awful.

Thread Information