Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Siddiq said the Muslim Islamic community is very concerned that the shooter on Fort Hood was a Muslim because Muslims tend to get all thrown into the same category.
    Since when? Or was that post #2?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So who qualifies for membership in the pure "pot"?

Further, it's amusing you reference President Kennedy, as 'his kind' were once considered to be inimical to the national interest once upon a time.

God Damn.
    This guy qualifies for membership in the pure "pot" and people like him.

This guy was a "major" in our military. He told people he did not believe in the war and did not want to be apart of it but here he is, a "major" in our military that said he did not believe in the war. We saw tonight what his reply was.

Think what you want of Kennedy but those words mean so much to many Americans. Myself included. The murderer cleary did not think of those words before he enlisted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crookshanks was the first to report the name, but refrained from judging. DarrinS highlighted it @#24, and jacksommerset spelled it out for us in #52.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For this forum, the reaction has been pretty restrained IMO. That'll change, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy qualifies for membership in the pure "pot" and people like him.

This guy was a "major" in our military.
    Yes, that's a rank.

He told people he did not believe in the war and did not want to be apart of it but here he is, a "major" in our military that said he did not believe in the war. We saw tonight what his reply was.
    Who could ever imagine someone in the military of these United States not being 110% fully gung-ho for war? That is what this nation exists for, to put swarthy foreigners in their place.

Think what you want of Kennedy but those words mean so much to many Americans. Myself included. The murderer cleary did not think of those words before he enlisted.
    No. The issue is what individuals like yourself who seek to cir scribe this land arbitrarily believe. Once upon a time Catholics could not be considered good Americans because they obviously took their orders from the Pope instead of Christ (King James Version). Now one of their ilk is invoked to exclude the latest group.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol @ the melting pot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, who gets melted?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yes, that's a rank.

Who could ever imagine someone in the military of these United States not being 110% fully gung-ho for war? That is what this nation exists for, to put swarthy foreigners in their place.

No. The issue is what individuals like yourself who seek to cir scribe this land arbitrarily believe. Once upon a time Catholics could not be considered good Americans because they obviously took their orders from the Pope instead of Christ (King James Version). Now one of their ilk is invoked to exclude the latest group.

I'm an American first and last. Religion has little effect on my personal beliefs. It's obvious it does to others. I can imagine a muslim joining our military only to kill innocent American soldiers in America living a day to day life. It is front and center tonight. Our country lets anyone in. Our country comes first and for whatever reasons people that call themselves Americans could careless.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, who gets melted?
    The brown people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm an American first and last. Religion has little effect on my personal beliefs. It's obvious it does to others. I can imagine a muslim joining our military only to kill innocent American soldiers in America living a day to day life. It is front and center tonight. Our country lets anyone in. Our country comes first and for whatever reasons people that call themselves Americans could careless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm an American first and last. Religion has little effect on my personal beliefs. It's obvious it does to others.
    I can imagine a muslim joining our military only to kill innocent American soldiers in America living a day to day life.
    Religion has little effect on my personal beliefs
    It is front and center tonight. Our country lets anyone in.
    He was born in this country.
    Our country comes first and for whatever reasons people that call themselves Americans could careless.
    How many generations has your family been "American"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Profound. If you smoke crack rock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Profound. If you smoke crack rock.
    I enjoyed his little mini-meltdown.

I wonder if he still believes there were real underage Salvadorian pros utes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it really matter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it really matter?
    Nope. Just curiosity. The fact that he ever thought they were real people speaks for itself.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I see the questions bother you so maybe I will continue with them. Care to answer my question about how many generations your family has been here?
    I can see giving your opinion bothers you. I'm bored with you tonight. Looks like 9 generations of Sommersets. Night dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three generations of imbeciles are enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see giving your opinion bothers you. I'm bored with you tonight. Looks like 9 generations of Sommersets. Night dumbass.
    I gave my opinion. If you have trouble reading that's your problem. 9 generations So your great great great great great great grandparents settled here? Where were they from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack's lucky. His family has been here since the country's inception. He doesn't have to worry about any of his relatives being dirty immigrants.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack's lucky. His family has been here since the country's inception. He doesn't have to worry about any of his relatives being dirty immigrants.
    What about you? How many generations? Why was it relevant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, this has nothing to do with the man's conversion to Islam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the act of a single individual, influenced by his association with a group that I, personally have a long-standing mistrust and bias against, I am said to say.

I'm afraid I will probably be even less likely to trust psychiatrists after this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this was the act of a single individual, influenced by his association with a group that i, personally have a long-standing mistrust and bias against, i am said to say.

I'm afraid i will probably be even less likely to trust psychiatrists after this.
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some justice.

Hasan is paralyzed, being shot twice by a female security guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information