Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a classic for sure.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    I dont 'shop pics, but man, the pics youre posting dont even require any alteration!

What...the... ? Are those zig-zags in the side of your friends head?! What year is it and who the is he, Vanilla Ice? Is he wearing parachute pants? Bet you s have a dance-off that requires upside down golf hats to determine which one of you get to touch the boob of one of these beasts...

Who is the ing transves e in the middle? Is that you in drag with your hair down? Where'd you pick that dude up, an online ad? Newsflash: When "her" name is TS Jennifer, you can be sure youre barking up the right tree, considering your complexity.

And what the is with the "females" you roll with having more tatoos than career bikers? I mean, usually bikers have a cool story attached to their tatoos like "This when Johnny Red died" or "This is my old-old lady who fell off on I69, havent seen her since".

I could only imagine the stories you have to endure that could even justify that travesty of permanent skin pigment slapped together on the broad under TS Jennifer's arm, there. Looks like the tatooist got sick of listening to her dumb stories after 4 ing hours and started dumping color on every white unicorn she actually asked for out of spite.

Is that a gang-thing on her hand? Ive only known two people to have tattoos on that portion of their hands...they were convicts who did lengthy stints in prison. And judging by Ugly Tattoo's personal style and obvious attraction to men who look like women (you, btw), I guess it isnt unthinkable she spent a certain amount of time having broomsticks shoved in her nether regions for purposes other than sweeping out the cobwebs that must have ac ulated in her time spent with your Mohawk -Crew.

Its just a shame she had to go to prison, be raped and released to find what actually turns her on and pleasures her. If I were her, I'd blame you and the got youre arm wrestling with.

Do yourself a favor, shave your stupid ing head and start over, stop pouting in pictures, drop the TS/TV back off on whatever-the- Skid Row street you found him on, empty all bottles of self-tan you have in your house (yes, even the emergency bottle you keep under your socks), kick the Mohawk in the head when he's sleeping just because he deserves it (tell him its from me...do it really hard though), keep the ex-con's number around though because youre going to need her for training because its clear your view of what a man is is completely skewed by your regional handicap (living in Boston is a handicap, see accent for proof) and your choice of friends who have the same warped view of reality.

Think about what youre doing, friend. When youre 40, which is 20 short years from now, youre going to have to look at yourself in pictures and explain your sexuality to whomever sees them, whether its true or not. Imagine if your son is the football star in high school, grabbing straight "A's" throughout, got a scholarship all lined up to play at a D1 school....and then he sees his dad's 20-something pictures.

Next thing you know he drops out, has a mohawk and is dating a named "Lovely" who has an exceptionally low voice and what appears to be an Adam's apple. He starts arm-wrestling with other Mohawk-ed men in an attempt to hide their obvious feminine traits and likeness. Drinking some weak-ass beer like Dos Equies (or however you spell that piss beer) because "the dude in the commercials is awesome!"

Yeah, he is awesome. Thats because he doesnt act like a chick, hang out with transgenders, have a mohawk, arm wrestle anyone or leave women routinely unsatisfied that prison becomes a better option. He can be forgiven for his poor taste in beer...you however cannot overcome such a glaring shortcoming.

If you need anymore advice, just keep posting pics. I am quite sure we at ST can help you gain the proper perspective of the rut youre in, what with your hair being the way it is and your women being of questionable gender. We'll get you slump-busted yet, but its going to take effort on your part. Think of it like quitting smoking, only mentally replace a nicotine addiction with a need to read your Redbook subscription and you'll have made immediate progress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    seriously though..that girl in your sig is amazingly hot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    New Spurstalk award...Thread of the Year..this is it..definitely..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    One for the road.

Hottest Chippendale's VIP clubber, cyclops iiluzioN...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I dont 'shop pics, but man, the pics youre posting dont even require any alteration!

What...the... ? Are those zig-zags in the side of your friends head?! What year is it and who the is he, Vanilla Ice? Is he wearing parachute pants? Bet you s have a dance-off that requires upside down golf hats to determine which one of you get to touch the boob of one of these beasts...

Who is the ing transves e in the middle? Is that you in drag with your hair down? Where'd you pick that dude up, an online ad? Newsflash: When "her" name is TS Jennifer, you can be sure youre barking up the right tree, considering your complexity.

And what the is with the "females" you roll with having more tatoos than career bikers? I mean, usually bikers have a cool story attached to their tatoos like "This when Johnny Red died" or "This is my old-old lady who fell off on I69, havent seen her since".

I could only imagine the stories you have to endure that could even justify that travesty of permanent skin pigment slapped together on the broad under TS Jennifer's arm, there. Looks like the tatooist got sick of listening to her dumb stories after 4 ing hours and started dumping color on every white unicorn she actually asked for out of spite.

Is that a gang-thing on her hand? Ive only known two people to have tattoos on that portion of their hands...they were convicts who did lengthy stints in prison. And judging by Ugly Tattoo's personal style and obvious attraction to men who look like women (you, btw), I guess it isnt unthinkable she spent a certain amount of time having broomsticks shoved in her nether regions for purposes other than sweeping out the cobwebs that must have ac ulated in her time spent with your Mohawk -Crew.

Its just a shame she had to go to prison, be raped and released to find what actually turns her on and pleasures her. If I were her, I'd blame you and the got youre arm wrestling with.

Do yourself a favor, shave your stupid ing head and start over, stop pouting in pictures, drop the TS/TV back off on whatever-the- Skid Row street you found him on, empty all bottles of self-tan you have in your house (yes, even the emergency bottle you keep under your socks), kick the Mohawk in the head when he's sleeping just because he deserves it (tell him its from me...do it really hard though), keep the ex-con's number around though because youre going to need her for training because its clear your view of what a man is is completely skewed by your regional handicap (living in Boston is a handicap, see accent for proof) and your choice of friends who have the same warped view of reality.

Think about what youre doing, friend. When youre 40, which is 20 short years from now, youre going to have to look at yourself in pictures and explain your sexuality to whomever sees them, whether its true or not. Imagine if your son is the football star in high school, grabbing straight "A's" throughout, got a scholarship all lined up to play at a D1 school....and then he sees his dad's 20-something pictures.

Next thing you know he drops out, has a mohawk and is dating a named "Lovely" who has an exceptionally low voice and what appears to be an Adam's apple. He starts arm-wrestling with other Mohawk-ed men in an attempt to hide their obvious feminine traits and likeness. Drinking some weak-ass beer like Dos Equies (or however you spell that piss beer) because "the dude in the commercials is awesome!"

Yeah, he is awesome. Thats because he doesnt act like a chick, hang out with transgenders, have a mohawk, arm wrestle anyone or leave women routinely unsatisfied that prison becomes a better option. He can be forgiven for his poor taste in beer...you however cannot overcome such a glaring shortcoming.

If you need anymore advice, just keep posting pics. I am quite sure we at ST can help you gain the proper perspective of the rut youre in, what with your hair being the way it is and your women being of questionable gender. We'll get you slump-busted yet, but its going to take effort on your part. Think of it like quitting smoking, only mentally replace a nicotine addiction with a need to read your Redbook subscription and you'll have made immediate progress.
    Post of the ing year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How did you get to meet the dude from Superbad? Does he always ref your arm wrestling matches?
    Last edited by I. Hustle; 11-13-2009 at 01:24 PM.

I don't believe shit JJ Hickson's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    It's a travesty that most of the good pics in this thread are no longer being hosted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    @ Dark Reign going Sam Kinison.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    this got a little too low needs a few more days of glory.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    holy crap dark reign just went ing awol on your ass

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah i can tell dark reign is trying to quit smoking

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn I need my slow-mo clapping gif of man from the 20's.

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    um... yea... mouse, please don't post a picture of me and claim that you're me.

thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    um... yea... mouse, please don't post a picture of me and claim that you're me.

thanks.
    No problem and thank you for not running to Kori or reporting me to photo bucket.

I can see now why you wouldn't want anyone to claim they was you.

Thread Information