Your stupid ass is guilty of the same you’re crying about though
    example?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Between 09 and 13 ST produced some of the best content in message board history. I am thankful I was here to witness it
    Agreed. The battles against the forum sociopaths have been historically great. I honestly never knew what "doxing" or "exposed" even meant until this place

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Couldn't agree more. Sup bene.
    I'm good brother. Working and living. Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing good too.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    okay but that was a differential of well under a year iirc. a lot different from bumping a thread where the last post was 4-6 years ago.

The bitter and harsh truth is that Kawhi killed SpursTalk fairly permanently and unfortunately it's never coming back. 19 years of contention and the last 14 or so were the good days of this once legendary message board but just like the spurs dynasty, it's over and not coming back, embrace the bitter truth and welcome it into your heart. ST like Popovich has jumped the shark, is past peak and washed up... like this year's version of Tom Brady. It's over.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    okay but that was a differential of well under a year iirc. a lot different from bumping a thread where the last post was 4-6 years ago.

The bitter and harsh truth is that Kawhi killed SpursTalk fairly permanently and unfortunately it's never coming back. 19 years of contention and the last 14 or so were the good days of this once legendary message board but just like the spurs dynasty, it's over and not coming back, embrace the bitter truth and welcome it into your heart. ST like Popovich has jumped the shark, is past peak and washed up... like this year's version of Tom Brady. It's over.
    Ahh, yes. My mistake. You write the Spurstalk rules of acceptable and unacceptable thread bumping. Noted.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Ahh, yes. My mistake. You write the Spurstalk rules of acceptable and unacceptable thread bumping. Noted.
    ST is dead, with the slight exception of the political forum, but with sputaQular banned it's not as good either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ST is dead, with the slight exception of the political forum,
    Unfortunately, I agree with you. You have to at least replace the members you lose. People age out, or have families, or change jobs...lots of reasons to leave. With the Spurs being irrelevant, it's hard to imagine enough new people showing up to take their place.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Unfortunately, I agree with you. You have to at least replace the members you lose. People age out, or have families, or change jobs...lots of reasons to leave. With the Spurs being irrelevant, it's hard to imagine enough new people showing up to take their place.
    Never slowed down peeps like Culburn, Avante, or many of the upstairs diehards in the dynasty era.

The main common denominator that has caused the rot and decay of this site and its forums is Kawhi Leonard.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There are also way more options for connecting with fellow fans out there these days than there were when I heard about this forum. People just go to reddit or discord. This forum also has a toxic rep, which I found out talking basketball with people I met playing video games

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are also way more options for connecting with fellow fans out there these days than there were when I heard about this forum. People just go to reddit or discord. This forum also has a toxic rep, which I found out talking basketball with people I met playing video games

Lmao. There's a dynasty fantasy league that was started this year. I think it's got about 6 ST members and the rest are random. The message chain reads like a ST thread. I'm sure the new guys are thinking, "wtf".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, tbh, I rarely even look at the actual Spurs bball thread anymore. So I think you're right...if someone cares about Spurs bball and wants to have a discussion, they probably aren't coming here.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, tbh, I rarely even look at the actual Spurs bball thread anymore. So I think you're right...if someone cares about Spurs bball and wants to have a discussion, they probably aren't coming here.
    nobody's cared about spurs bball for several years now and counting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nobody's cared about spurs bball for several years now and counting.
    Some people still do. I want them to be good. And I was a fan through all the crappy Larry Brown, Strickland, whatever years. I guess now that I've seen both the downs and ups, I'm satisfied.
    Also knowing that it's pretty rare to have a Duncan/Robinson combo and then move on to Tony/Manu. With a coach like Pop and putting the right pieces around those dudes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Some people still do. I want them to be good. And I was a fan through all the crappy Larry Brown, Strickland, whatever years. I guess now that I've seen both the downs and ups, I'm satisfied.
    Also knowing that it's pretty rare to have a Duncan/Robinson combo and then move on to Tony/Manu. With a coach like Pop and putting the right pieces around those dudes.
    19 years of dynasty. It's too bad Popovich went full Biden Brain senility after losing Timmy to retirement.

Thread Information