Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

you;ve seen any funnier KO?

you;ve seen any funnier KO?
    It was hilarious - almost as if it was happening in slow motion. He got hit, froze, paused, and then started to tip over...

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was hilarious - almost as if it was happening in slow motion. He got hit, froze, paused, and then started to tip over...
    The even took place less than 5 miles from my house and I didn't go. I suck @ life.

Wow, "King" Mo is such an idiot...
    Unrepentant King Mo says keeping hands low had nothing to do with KO loss By Nate Wilcox on Feb 25, 12:00p

Last week at Bellator 90, Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal got knocked out by an Emanuel Newton spinning backfist that shocked everyone. Well everyone who hadn't already noticed Mo's habit of keeping his hands down at his waist.

Mo talked to Fight Hype in the aftermath and here's what he had to say:

"I have been here before and I bounced back from it, and I will do the same this time. I am going to work more on my defense with Jeff Mayweather and I'm going to go back to my roots and work with Kevin Jackson, and I think I will be just fine. Emanuel did what he had to do and he caught me," Lawal commented.

As far as the spinning backfist that put him out, Lawal said it was a shot he never even saw. "I didn't even see the shot. A lot of people saying that I was fighting y and with my hands down, but if you watch it, when he missed with his right hand, I threw a right hand and then he came with the spinning backfist," he explained. "So he kind of caught me in the act of punching, but no excuses, I'm good, and I will be back and hopefully I get to fight him again in the future. It was the first time I had been knocked out, and the good thing is I came to pretty quick. When I saw the ref standing over me, I just said, 'Damn!'"
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/25...view-hands-low

UFC Tonight show updates:

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani As first reported on @ufctonight, @bensonhenderson's mgr @malkikawa told me if BH beats Gil, BH wants to fight GSP next. Bigger challenge.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
    One more thing about the LW/FW/WW switch, Pettis' mgr @MikeMMAInc says they want the same deal as Aldo. le shot @ 155 after 8/3.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani Dana on @ufctonight: if Aldo moves up to 155, he has to stay there. If Pettis beats Aldo, he will have to stay at 145 pounds.

Dana on @ufctonight: Benson vs. GSP isn't going to happen. "There's plenty of guys at 155 pounds for him to defend the le against."

Dana on @ufctonight: I don't blame Bendo for wanting to go at 170, it's the big money fight.

Post Count
    What a wish list gotdamn

Kori had two cool MMA-related interviews lately at EveryJoe.com!

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/02/19/s...n-mma-history/

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/03/01/s...ward-davis-jr/

Support us there with likes/retweets/comments, thanks

Post Count

Post Count
    LOL WOW.. I had no problem with the fight involving women or womens MMA i just did not like that it was the main event but turns out i was wrong on that one. Main event was great and Ronda and Liz did a great job but this guy was just ting on MMA in general..

Post Count
    I'm totally guilty of the whole lesbian thing. 110%

I'd rather watch Jessica Alba bang Scarlet Johanson than doink either of them myself. Sad, but true.

Post Count

Post Count
    Last edited by polandprzem; 03-27-2013 at 07:01 PM.

I'm actually really excited about the Rickles-Awad fight tonight. From what I've seen, Rickles is the more well-rounded fighter, but Awad is just a dangerous dangerous man. If Rickles can avoid the kill shot during the first round, he should be OK.

Beadle just tweeted this photo from WrestleMania

Post Count
    Lesnar is bigger again

btw

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/8/...ndered-fighter

RU kidding me?
    You can't have your own opinion?

Post Count
    Beadle just tweeted this photo from WrestleMania

Bwahahaha, back to where he belongs. Thank the Gods that this aborted experiment is finally over.

Post Count
    Pudzianowski vs Big Sexy
    June 8th

Post Count
    Wow, that was gayer than two guys sucking three s.

Post Count
    couple of days old but I just heard about Kelvin Gastelum is now going up against Brian Melancon since Paulo Thiago officially withdrew

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/7/24/45...dianapolis-mma

Post Count

Damn ronda is stupid

jones got pissed during stare down

go cain !

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    Post Count
    Miesha is really well spoken .. seems like a smart girl.. Ronda is just a bag on every level.

Miesha is really well spoken .. seems like a smart girl.. Ronda is just a bag on every level.
    Well Ronda hangs out with the Diaz bros too much.

Post Count
    I am not a fan of either one of them. Miesha is a drama queen and a whiner. Ronda is foul mouthed and arrogant..

Thread Information