Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am not a fan of either one of them. Miesha is a drama queen and a whiner. Ronda is foul mouthed and arrogant..
    I'd pork 'em both.

FUEL TV @FUELTV
    On August 17th, @FUELTV will be rebranded to FOX Sports 2. We know you have questions! Here is important info: fuel.tv/fueltvfaq/

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/20...europe-in-2014

"You know, the UFC is the world’s fastest growing sport,’ he said. "We have athletes representing 37 countries. We broadcast our events in over 28 languages. And we’ve established major broadcast partnerships in 145 countries around the world. And it 2014, UFC more live events—England, Sweden, Poland, Ireland, Turkey and most importantly, we will be back in Germany in 2014."

At last something

Now we do have 2 guys fighting in the UFC but MMA is fast growing sport in Poland considering other sports and polish financial background for sports.\

------------

Lawler vs Rory on the same card as GSP vs Hendricks - I wonder how Zahabi will manage this.

Dana White announces Lyoto Machida is dropping to 185, faces Tim Kennedy at UFC Fight For The Troops on November 6th.

Post Count
    Awesome! I want nothing more in my life than to watch that head bring his ty brand of lay-n-pray garbage to the big leagues. Prepare to lose, and lose often, Ben.

Cut your hair, got.

Post Count
    On the mma hour Josh was reading about Chapel of sculls that is in Poland.
    I was there as a kid I remember it was not a shock to me back then ....

oh well just wanted to bring the polish accent into this site

http://www.mmafighting.com/videos/20...6-josh-barnett

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    BREAKING: B.J. Penn & Frankie Edgar will coach the 19th season of TUF + then fight each other in a FEATHERWEIGHT bout next April #ufctonight

... The show kicks off in Jan. '14 on @FOXSports1. Date and location for Edgar-Penn 3 is still TBD. The fight will be Penn's 1st at 145.

... Penn told Dana White that Edgar is like a pebble in his shoe and he needs to beat him before he leaves the sport for good. #ufctonight

Dana says the original TUF coaches plan was Faber and Edgar, but Edgar didn't want to go to 135. Then, he gets a text from BJ Penn.

Penn texted Dana out of nowhere and said, I want to fight Ben Henderson. Dana said why? BJ said because then I want Edgar. So DW made BJ-Fe.

Dana: "The kid [BJ] fires me up when he is fired up." … and he is fired up. Also, Dana says BJ has signed a new deal with UFC. #ufctonight

Post Count
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/27...carpet-for-ufc

MMA is obviously a combat collective, and there are still sectors on the globe where combining disciplines into one violent bouillabaisse can be a little much on the eye.

Poland, a market that the UFC is intent on visiting in 2014, is just now emerging from that place. Taken piecemeal, Poland loves boxing, and has a proud tradition of Olympic medal winners that span a century. Singlets are used in Poland, too -- the country has produced many strong wrestlers. But put together -- particularly with a nuanced ground game element where guys are up to mysterious things -- it’s been a curious union for Poles.

Curiosity, if handled correctly, builds a market.

UFC releases onetime middleweight le challenger Yushin Okami dlvr.it/42qJCq via @MMAjunkie

Post Count
    wow another top guy released because he is boring

Post Count
    So there will be an UFC event in Poland 2014

Unfortunately in Łódź or Warsaw - pretty far from my place

So there will be an UFC event in Poland 2014

Unfortunately in Łódź or Warsaw - pretty far from my place
    You should still go!

Post Count
    You should still go!
    Depends on may factors. Time and money especially.

We will see when and where, how much and all. Probably the card will suck ... and I chronically suffer from a lack of money syndrome.

in life

Post Count
    What happened to our MMA gif's thread?

So the UFC is in DC today to celebrate their 20th Anniversary. They're doing a scavenger hunt thing to win prizes so hopefully I can sneak out of work for a few minutes during the day...

Post Count

Post Count
    You maybe do not believe me but I'm excited for a Machida vs Mousassi fight !
    Both guys in adequate divisions with great stand up.

Also I do think that Bisping is getting good warm up fight vs Kennedy.

Overeem actually getting into shape...

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    My buddy Halsey is fighting on E TV tomorrow (Friday)

Dana White @danawhite
    He's back @nickdiaz209 just signed a new bout agreement 2 fight! Details coming soon bit.ly/1z9QmLW pic.twitter.com/BGlZriJjMW

My buddy Halsey is fighting on E TV tomorrow (Friday)

I hope that he stays undefeated

Dana White @danawhite
    He's back @nickdiaz209 just signed a new bout agreement 2 fight! Details coming soon bit.ly/1z9QmLW pic.twitter.com/BGlZriJjMW

Glad to have him back - he's good for the sport. It's important to have characters like him for fans to root against.

Thread Information