Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    why is fedor and his m-1 cronies such ing assholes?
    "There’s still dialogue between us and Fedor’s people," Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker said. "We’re hopeful we can get the take done as soon a possible. It’s an ongoing process to get him back. It’s been too long already."
    Coker has set a mid-May deadline for putting the match together, as there is a target date of June 26 in San Jose set for the fight and the company wants a full six weeks of promotion.

Post Count
    why is fedor and his m-1 cronies such ing assholes?
    "There’s still dialogue between us and Fedor’s people," Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker said. "We’re hopeful we can get the take done as soon a possible. It’s an ongoing process to get him back. It’s been too long already."
    Coker has set a mid-May deadline for putting the match together, as there is a target date of June 26 in San Jose set for the fight and the company wants a full six weeks of promotion.

Post Count

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey look Fedor's MGT
    A heavyweight fight that matters..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I told you guys MACHIDA was overrated. He's good, but I saw his flaws. Dana should waste no time in matching Rua against Silva. That's the one I want to see.
    GTFO, Laker . This is the only forum on this site that hasn't been infested with you and your ilk. Kindly go back to trolling the NBA forum.

p.s. I'm wiping my butt with that 5 bucks first.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    I told you guys MACHIDA was overrated. He's good, but I saw his flaws. Dana should waste no time in matching Rua against Silva. That's the one I want to see.
    I was going to let this go, but... nah.

16-1 = overrated? You're one of those 14-year-old Sherdog trolls, aren't you!

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    It turns out Jon Jones was asked to fill-in for Griffin at UFC 114, but he declined since he hadn't been in the gym and didn't think a month was enough time to prepare. That's crazy! I thought he was way hungry to move up in the food chain and would have been on stand by for something like this.

http://www.cagepotato.com/tidbit-day...il-nog-ufc-114

Post Count
    It turns out Jon Jones was asked to fill-in for Griffin at UFC 114, but he declined since he hadn't been in the gym and didn't think a month was enough time to prepare. That's crazy! I thought he was way hungry to move up in the food chain and would have been on stand by for something like this.

http://www.cagepotato.com/tidbit-day...il-nog-ufc-114
    I actually don't blame him. Little Nog is no joke, a half assed camp for him would have been a tough deal..

Plus he's so young..

Jones not being in the gym since the Vera fight might be resting some injuries..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 05-12-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Post Count
    I've come to rely on Cracked.com for my mma entertainment needs.

Top 10 Worst MMA Fights of all Time
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-w...s-of-all-time/

Two belong to Anderson Silva

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    If anyone intrested
    Today

http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/even...Weigh-in-24622

Sylvia vs Pudzianowski

Post Count
    Sylvia's still over 300. He's not even trying anymore, is he?

Post Count
    I think he is in better shape then when fighting Mercer.
    Mariusz though is the lightest I can remember for a long time. He accualy can make HW limit.

Pudzianowski is pissed on Sylvia for some unpleasant words So he will make everything that's possible to win.
    But I think watching the fight that was 2 weeks ago [Pudzian vs kawaguchi] Sylvia can take this by experience. Mariusz do not have that striking power and when he will get all hyped and the blood will start to fill his muscles it will be difficult for him 1. get oxygen 2. make his strikes powerfull.
    I think The Pole will want this fight down but Sylvia will pobably survive and will knock Pole out at the end of 1st or at the begining of 2nd round.

Post Count
    Sylvia's still over 300.
    Pathetic..

Post Count
    He still looks better then Nelson though

Post Count
    Pat Barry on his upcoming match against Crocop: "I'm gonna ask him for his autograph before the fight starts."

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I must've missed what the point of this was??? Looks just like another stupid thread that a Laker troll would've made on this site.

Post Count
    Forrest's new book comes out in August. I have my copy on preorder.

Yep, that's the actual cover. Now we know what the beard was all about.

Post Count
    Rumors about Mark Hunt fighting at UFC 119.

It would be exciting to say the least.

Post Count
    Hunt will get crushed in the UFC.

Post Count
    Hunt will get crushed in the UFC.
    But you'll get to watch him stand there and get punched in the head 50 times in the process.

Post Count
    Sigh Strikeforce..

"Scott Coker Says Batista Vs. Bobby Lashley Would Be A Pay-Per-View Affair"

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...ey/index.shtml

Post Count
    Sigh Strikeforce..

lmao

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sigh Strikeforce..

LOL! Yet again, Coker talking about future matches before the fighters actually fight their current matches or sign contracts. Knowing it's going to be on PPV, where wrestlers have a huge draw, you can expect they will try get a % of the buys before agreeing to the fight. Further, Coker has a ty habit of talking about how great everything looks on paper, but he fails to see that in fights anything can happen (Hendo getting smothered, Fedor getting submitted).

The best part is, that only the WWE fans will s out for this and they are only doing a 300K buy-rate...cut that in half and add the small number of Strikeforce fans and you've got 200K buys if they're lucky. Add in the contracts and percentage profits, and hopefully this will be the start of the end of Strikeforce because the joke is getting stale.

Post Count
    i love how Coker says "That's such a fun fight to watch" Stop it Scott. Yeah you will draw in the suckers that think this is like Brock that don't know about his real wrestling background, but this is a freak-show event all the way around..

Lashley will win in under 60 seconds..

Thread Information