Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    WW, winner probably gets the next crack at GSP. It was stupid of Dana to say "winner of Fitch/Alves gets GSP" when their ass beatings feel so fresh in most people's minds. It won't sell like Sheilds vs GSP.
    GSP 2 wins away from going to MW i think. Kos then Shields and time to go up..

Post Count
    The guy now has prolems.

How can you screw a national anthem so much?
    TF?

http://www.konfrontacja.com/index.php?s=ksw_girls

ksw girls >>> ufc girls

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    ksw girls >>> ufc girls
    I agree - the KSW girls are much more attractive.

Post Count
    Yes they are partially due to the fact the UFC dumped most of the hot girls and just kept Arianny..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    They have to keep that ugly horse faced black chick so Jesse Jackson doesn't label the UFC as racists.

BROWN PRIDE!

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    So...MMA Fight Club field trip to Poland?

Post Count
    So...MMA Fight Club field trip to Poland?
    Why not

Post Count
    Ultimate Fighting Championship lightweight Kenny Florian and Evan Dunham just might face each other next year.

Florian agreed to take on Dunham, possibly on Feb. 5, although official bout contracts haven't been signed yet. Florian made the announcement Thursday night on ESPN's MMA Live show, which employs him as an analyst.

Dunham and Florian are among the top-12 lightweights in the USA TODAY/SB Nation consensus rankings, though they're coming off decision losses.

While both men have a broad array of skill, neither fighter is known for wrestling, which suggests that their fight should flow well rather than devolve into a slow grind.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-for-ufc-127/1

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is this when Anderson and Belfort are gonna fight?

Post Count
    Looks like Bader may be ducking Jones..

"I don't know if Jones is going to fight Bader. We tried to put that fight together, but Bader has some stuff going on. Jon Jones might be fighting somebody else, I don't know how that's going to go."

Screeeeeech! That's the sound of the Jones vs. Bader hype train locking them up as the tracks seem to cutoff in the not-too-distant future. UFC President Dana White confirms an earlier report that both sides were presented the light heavyweight match-up, but some issues inside the Bader camp may prevent it from coming to fruition. Does that leave Jones as the sole number one contender to the light heavyweight throne? Or does he need to clear one more hurdle to earn that spot?

Post Count
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Post Count
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    I would not be shocked if he is ducking Bones.. Bader may think he is close to a le shot himself and a bad loss to Bones will drop him way back. If Bones gets the belt in the next year then everyone has to go through him but for now, he is way up there on the "Duck if you can" list..

Happened to Marvin Hagler for years until he became champ..

by the way here is the story, the reason the fight might not happen is because Bader is getting married, and he doesn't know if he will have enough time after the honeymoon to train for the fight in Feb.

http://www.5thround.com/?p=55931

Post Count
    by the way here is the story, the reason the fight might not happen is because Bader is getting married, and he doesn't know if he will have enough time after the honeymoon to train for the fight in Feb.

http://www.5thround.com/?p=55931
    Hiding behind the little woman.. Bader is ducking johnny Bones.. Not that i blame him..

the main problem is without Bader, all the other LHW are already set for matches: Shogun, Rashad, Machida, Rampage; who is left?

Post Count
    the main problem is without Bader, all the other LHW are already set for matches: Shogun, Rashad, Machida, Rampage; who is left?
    I'd tell Rich to sit out UFC 126 and put Jones against Forrest. But they may not want to do that to Rich..

Post Count
    I'd tell Rich to sit out UFC 126 and put Jones against Forrest. But they may not want to do that to Rich..
    You meant Forest

Post Count
    Agreed lol

A reported light heavyweight clash between two of the division's most promising prospects is still set to go down at UFC 126 on Feb. 5, this in spite of UFC President Dana White's comments at the UFC 120 Fan Expo on Friday.

Said White: “I don't know if [Jon] Jones is going to fight [Ryan] Bader. We tried to put that fight together, but Bader has some stuff going on. Jon Jones might be fighting somebody else. I don't know how that's going to go.”

A report filed by MMAfighting.com from London, however, has contradicted those statements. Reporter Ariel Helwani spoke with both Jones' agent Malki Kawa and UFC officials, and both sources have confirmed that the bout is still on for Superbowl weekend.
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Rep...or-Feb-5-27550

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Alan Belcher news!

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...:organizations

His eyesight is still messing with his hand/eye coordination.
    He is getting used to living with it.
    He plans on returning to hard training within a couple of months.
    He plans on making a full comeback to the UFC in the Summer of 2011.

Post Count

Rampage has lost his heart, his passion for fighting. What a shame - he used to be so great to watch.

Post Count
    Let's hope he does make it back. It'd be good to see him again.

Thread Information