Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wow. You're the biggest asshole at Spurstalk ever.
    Oh snap,

I guess i'm the only one to have insulted you here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Hilarious. You're the one so insecure that you started to talk mess in a thread becuase you feel emasculated by your girlfriend using a strap-on on you, and you thought it was a normal thing. You then feel the need to brag about it's commonness.

Again, I feel sorry for you that you're obsessed about the size of my . Maybe you should focus on meeting the needs of your girlfriend like a real man.
    huh? Here ya go man, I've heard it's real science. It should help you out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Biggest asshole with the smallest
    If you have a big one, why the need for a fake one?

Like i said, the girls i've had, i didn't need no "help". I work things the natural way. I'm sorry you need a mechanized dildo hooked to a Sear's battery to turn on your girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    huh? Here ya go man, I've heard it's real science. It should help you out

Obviously if you still have to use dildos then your personal testimonial is .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Oh snap,

I guess i'm the only one to have insulted you here.
    No, you're not. But that crossed the line and I would really appreciate it if you not insult me like that, ever again. And that goes for everyone here. Many of the things I have done here I have brought upon myself. The "wonky eye", the "dirty feet" the "big boobs" the "racist" things and even the uneducated, over educated or "job" things...but the "fat ass" and sex just is ridiculous. And it has to stop. I'm beyond it.

I may have an epic Spurstalk meltdown if this continues. It's ridiculous. I am a strong, independent woman who who may not be a ten, may not even be a seven. I admit it. And all of you are the biggest egotistical assholes ever. And if you cannot see beyond the aforementioned qualities (wonky eye, big boobs, maybe 5-6 rating) that's your problem and you are missing out a great person. The handful of people at Spurstalk that do know me, know me for a caring, funny, sometimes ditzy (but nonetheless smart) woman. And if you cannot see me for that I would greatly appreciate you just keep all your comments to yourself from now on. Thanks.

And I'd also like to take this time to congratulate EricB on his engagement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No, you're not. But that crossed the line and I would really appreciate it if you not insult me like that, ever again. And that goes for everyone here. Many of the things I have done here I have brought upon myself. The "wonky eye", the "dirty feet" the "big boobs" the "racist" things and even the uneducated, over educated or "job" things...but the "fat ass" and sex just is ridiculous. And it has to stop. I'm beyond it.

I may have an epic Spurstalk meltdown if this continues. It's ridiculous. I am a strong, independent woman who who may not be a ten, may not even be a seven. I admit it. And all of you are the biggest egotistical assholes ever. And if you cannot see beyond the aforementioned qualities (wonky eye, big boobs, maybe 5-6 rating) that's your problem and you are missing out a great person. The handful of people at Spurstalk that do know me, know me for a caring, funny, sometimes ditzy (but nonetheless smart) woman. And if you cannot see me for that I would greatly appreciate you just keep all your comments to yourself from now on. Thanks.

You know ashbeigh.. You're alright.

i keed! i keed!

I mean... You're a good person, and some good man will love you, i guarantee it.

I've always thought you had thick skin, my biggest weakness is making a girl cry. I don't want that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans

You know ashbeigh.. You're alright.

i keed! i keed!

I mean... You're a good person, and some good man will love you, i guarantee it.

I've always thought you had thick skin, my biggest weakness is making a girl cry. I don't want that.
    Please, just know this one crossed the line. And I hope that B2B gets a hold of it so everyone reads my reaction. Because I will not stand for it anymore.

And cry? Seriously? More like call you out. Which I did. Just watch it. You've moved up past MannyIsGod. And he was #1 on my hit list for about 3 years.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Wow EricB in the sex toys thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Please, just know this one crossed the line. And I hope that B2B gets a hold of it so everyone reads my reaction. Because I will not stand for it anymore.

And cry? Seriously? More like call you out. Which I did. Just watch it. You've moved up past MannyIsGod. And he was #1 on my hit list for about 3 years.
    assbeef! You wanna war bish! I give you war!

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gay.............

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So you use sex toys?

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you use sex toys?
    no. but you're topic is full of gayness. period.

quit being a wuss... do you own a ps3? smell the controller next time... lol...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My thoughts.

Sex toys are an unhealthy addition to a strong sex life. They can condition the woman to arrive to sexual points a man can't provide, specifically things that vibrate. Sex toys are a poison to a relationship and can lead to graphic filthy things like defecation, urination, and asphyxiation.

I believe that a man should please his woman only by his natural facilities. If he's using sex toys, then he's admitting he's not man enough to please his woman. By the same token, a woman caught using a sex toy by her husband will experience the same feeling, and vice versa.

It's sad state of affairs today that 60% of women today use sex toys, that's disgusting. Hey ladies, if i found out having a llama like my balls would bring me infinite pleasure i wouldn't do it. Call me repressed, puritan, i don't care. Femininity turns me on, not plastic so called "toys", and that's the way GAWWWDDDAH! intendeddddahhhh!

This phenomena is mostly found in the liberal white community. That's why BrHornet's thesis that most white liberal men like Backside Basics ,end up becoming sissy cucks who get off watching Tyson Chandler plow his wife, has an element of truth.

So if you want to keep your wife happy. Step up and be creative men. If you bought a sex toy for your wife cuz you gave up, you're a sad little man. Next thing you know you will put up an ad on Craigslist looking for a Honduran poolboy to satisfy your wife in front of you.

My final thoughts are;

1) I'm all the "toy" she needs.

2) I don't eat cooches, that's for suckahs. heheh burn!
    Ok...

You probably never had any sexual contact with a female at all.

I dont get it or do these talks and your waiting for answers from female posters on this forum give you a hard one?

Also, this: 'This phenomena is mostly found in the liberal white community.' Is such bull .

You fail mate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Ok...

You probably never had any sexual contact with a female at all.

I dont get it or do these talks and your waiting for answers from female posters on this forum give you a hard one?

Also, this: 'This phenomena is mostly found in the liberal white community.' Is such bull .

You fail mate.
    Proved my point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like i said, the girls i've had, i didn't need no "help". I work things the natural way.

Nice one there....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Nice one there....
    Don't be bitter because you're john holmes dilldo gets more ass than you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oooh that was so funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You are the man! Do you feel it? ay internet toughguy? This is probably the only way you get satisfaction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Don't be bitter because you're john holmes dilldo gets more ass than you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You are the man! Do you feel it? ay internet toughguy? This is probably the only way you get satisfaction
    thanks brah breh bruh brih blih blah scro scri scuh scrah

Name
    Dre
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wisconsin Badgers
    do you own a ps3? smell the controller next time... lol...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    son both ghazi and mannyisgod would disagree. they seem to love their African fetish dildos just fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Good for you, ashbeeigh -- standing up for yourself. But just know that Ignignokt is an ass to almost everyone... so don't let yourself get worried about what he has to say. And, sorry about your great aunt's diagnosis.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Good for you, ashbeeigh -- standing up for yourself. But just know that Ignignokt is an ass to almost everyone... so don't let yourself get worried about what he has to say. And, sorry about your great aunt's diagnosis.
    Thanks for both.

I think I've been here long enough to justify standing up for myself, whether the person doing the insulting in an ass to everyone or just me.

And the diagnosis, we're getting through it. I just wish we could be there for the rest of the family.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Call me Paul ing Bunyan. No machine can beat me!

Thread Information