Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't know...I'm just really open minded about what people are into...unless its really gross or something that is forced on someone.
    feces? Is there a line to be crossed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah, "dependent" was the wrong word. Charlotte just became a recluse who didn't want to go out and meet men. So instead, she just stayed home with her rabbit. Hilarious when the girls went over to find Charlotte alone in her nightgown with sex hair.
    I really did forget the whole episode. At least they all saved her from the horrible sex ending vibrator.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I really did forget the whole episode. At least they all saved her from the horrible sex ending vibrator.
    , assbeef. Vibrator. It makes sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    , assbeef. Vibrator. It makes sense.
    Oh, I'm sorry. My opinion has been heard. I don't believe the same thing you do. Sex toys are alright. They won't make sex "bad" and they won't "desensitize" a woman. They actually help her find her way around her body. Using them "together" kind of creeps me out, but to each their own. What goes on in your bedroom goes on in your bedroom not mine.

Now, get this Ignignokt, Eva Longoria didn't have her first orgasm until she was 26...and that was with a vibrator. If holy , oh my god, Eva Longira wanted to do you...would you stop her because she has used a vibrator? No, you wouldn't. Here's the article...http://news.softpedia.com/news/Eva-L...rs-77786.shtml

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whottt is dead on with this one.

And I do not own a vibrator or dildo or any other sex toy.

But most women cannot get off from straight intercourse. The sensitive spot doesn't get rubbed enough to bring her to climax in most sexual positions. It's physiology, plain and simple. And you not willing to satisfy your woman makes you less of a man. And I guarantee she was faking it if you never did anything but penetration.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    feces? Is there a line to be crossed?
    Stop obsessing with the gross stuff. Using a vibrator isn't going to lead to that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    figure out where their clit is
    keep looking.

/thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    kept looking.

/thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Stop obsessing with the gross stuff. Using a vibrator isn't going to lead to that.
    it will because you will have become desensitized to normal sex that you will try to explore ways to get off. Then comes asphyxiation and then poo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OMFG, it makes a woman capable of having super quick orgasms, and that's it. It doesn't turn her into a deviant, any more than reading Hustler leads to rape.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    OMFG, it makes a woman capable of having super quick orgasms, and that's it. It doesn't turn her into a deviant, any more than reading Hustler leads to rape.
    . Hustler magazines don't give you a synthetic blowjob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    . Hustler magazines don't give you a synthetic blowjob.
    What does it give you? Quick, selfish orgasms? That's all a vibrator is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What does it give you? Quick, selfish orgasms? That's all a vibrator is.
    atleast it isn't with a mechanized synthetic tool. Why not just get a squiggly pen. You could pay the bills at the same time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you care what it's with? Why would it bother you if you're at work and your lady gets horny and whips out a dildo to take care of herself? I don't even understand why you started this thread if you didn't want to hear other people's honest opinions. Basically, you wanted to expose your hang-ups and lousy sex skills while preaching to others that orgasming at will is bad, but only for women.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And I guarantee she was faking it if you never did anything but penetration.
    Uh, BS. I had (have) a woman who used toys and loved my tongue on her private parts, but didn't want my fingers anywhere near her mouth or vagina, ever - thinks it is gross I guess, i honestly never asked. I have great hygiene so that wasn't the issue. Usually, she'd during foreplay; she'd also after that during sex, just straight penetration, and multiple times. Maybe I'm just a good lay, but honestly I don't think it had much to do with me. She just liked getting pounded, to put it bluntly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uh, BS. I had (have) a woman who used toys and loved my tongue on her private parts, but didn't want my fingers anywhere near her mouth or vagina, ever - thinks it is gross I guess, i honestly never asked. I have great hygiene so that wasn't the issue. Usually, she'd during foreplay; she'd also after that during sex, just straight penetration, and multiple times. Maybe I'm just a good lay, but honestly I don't think it had much to do with me. She just liked getting pounded, to put it bluntly.
    She's an exception, not the rule. There's a high percentage of women who cannot orgasm from penetration alone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She's an exception, not the rule. There's a high percentage of women who cannot orgasm from penetration alone.
    I agree to an extent. From my experience, fingers (or whole hands if she likes rubbing quite a bit) are essential, but I have personally found that situation can really make a girl orgasm so quickly and (i would assume) strongly. The office sex topic comes up, suddenly: I still am buddies with a girl from work, though she quit a while back. While we've met up a couple times after work for some decidedly unspectacular results, I would say on both of our behalf it's just been nothing like what we shared at work - I guess its that air of danger mixed with passion that comes with ing in the rec room.

That said, you're a chick so you definitely know more about what makes women . I just feel its not a "never" type of thing, if that makes sense..
    Last edited by z0sa; 11-30-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why do you care what it's with? Why would it bother you if you're at work and your lady gets horny and whips out a dildo to take care of herself? I don't even understand why you started this thread if you didn't want to hear other people's honest opinions. Basically, you wanted to expose your hang-ups and lousy sex skills while preaching to others that orgasming at will is bad, but only for women.
    Don't get mad at me because i disagree with you.

Just because i can go with out toys and you need to sit on a riding mower to get off doesn't mean there has to be animosity between us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    if you're gonna masturbate, use your own fingers. That's all. Don't use your cell phone, vibrator, egg beater, Xbox hitstick, Tickle me Elmo doll, taser gun.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor Ignignokt is so ignorant about female anatomy, it makes me wonder how he stumbles through the whole intercourse thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Poor Ignignokt is so ignorant about female anatomy, it makes me wonder how he stumbles through the whole intercourse thing.
    what did i say that was ignorant, specifically?

BRB.. going to store.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No ..................or manages to turn on the ing light switch!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what did i say that was ignorant, specifically?

BRB.. going to store.
    if you're gonna masturbate, use your own fingers. That's all. Don't use your cell phone, vibrator, egg beater, Xbox hitstick, Tickle me Elmo doll, taser gun.
    WTF are you, to tell any chick how to get themselves off???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He probably never even had intercourse. He just gets a hard one by reading all the responses by the women in here talking about things having to do with sex and masturbates in front of his monitor. If he was discussing this serious, ok. But he isnt.

You fail Ignignokt. You should go try to find a girlfriend. You will feel alot more relaxed. Trust me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree to an extent. From my experience, fingers (or whole hands if she likes rubbing quite a bit) are essential, but I have personally found that situation can really make a girl orgasm so quickly and (i would assume) strongly. The office sex topic comes up, suddenly: I still am buddies with a girl from work, though she quit a while back. While we've met up a couple times after work for some decidedly unspectacular results, I would say on both of our behalf it's just been nothing like what we shared at work - I guess its that air of danger mixed with passion that comes with ing in the rec room.

That said, you're a chick so you definitely know more about what makes women . I just feel its not a "never" type of thing, if that makes sense..
    Sorry to hear about your FWB situation with the ex co-worker. I'm sure you're on point with the unspectacular sex in saying that it has to do with the lack of excitement ing in a rec room brings.

Anyway, never say never. Right?

Thread Information