Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He probably never even had intercourse. He just gets a hard one by reading all the responses by the women in here talking about things having to do with sex and masturbates in front of his monitor. If he was discussing this serious, ok. But he isnt.

You fail Ignignokt. You should go try to find a girlfriend. You will feel alot more relaxed. Trust me.
    Another pissed off emasculated cuck of a man, who has a serious interest in my sex life.

Bukkakefail, don't get mad at me because i use my capabilities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    WTF are you, to tell any chick how to get themselves off???
    Get out of here with your victimization technique here, I'm stating my oppinion.

We've all stated our oppinions here, i'm no different. I'm not forcing you to do anything so shut your mouf byotch!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sorry to hear about your FWB situation with the ex co-worker. I'm sure you're on point with the unspectacular sex in saying that it has to do with the lack of excitement ing in a rec room brings.
    I enjoyed it then - a lot. Reminiscing, it probably wasn't as great as I thought at the time. Especially considering 'we' flat out sucked off the job.

Anyway, never say never. Right?
    Would you say Almost Never applies in most cases?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Really simple guys.

Sex is an act between a man and a woman. It should be as natural as possible, (so i'm not against contraceptives here, don't put words in my mouth) and climaxing should be reached naturally that way both man and woman can experience an act that is a gift.

Bringing in toys that do things that both sexes can't accomplish diminishes sex as an act between two consenting parties. Sex is another reminder of why we yearn for that person. A toy does not bring that. A toy, gadget, tool, whatever you call it stimulates people and all, but it also can desensitize the normal gestures and acts that a good wholesome sexual experience. No longer can the man or woman get off naturally, but instead are directed to go in paths that one doesn't know and may have a hard time to get off.

We all don't know the full capabilities of our sexual prism, unless we have tried everything there is that is taboo. It's safer to keep sex as much as possible between two consenting people.

If i happened to be turned on my a blender grinding a mango and dripping it down my chest, while tossing some grilled fajitas hot off the skillet with the onions onto my chest, i cannot call myself a liberated man. That is a sign of depravity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you say Almost Never applies in most cases?
    Personally, that's not the case. But if we're going by statistics, yes.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Really simple guys.

Sex is an act between a man and a woman. It should be as natural as possible, (so i'm not against contraceptives here, don't put words in my mouth) and climaxing should be reached naturally that way both man and woman can experience an act that is a gift.

Bringing in toys that do things that both sexes can't accomplish diminishes sex as an act between two consenting parties. Sex is another reminder of why we yearn for that person. A toy does not bring that. A toy, gadget, tool, whatever you call it stimulates people and all, but it also can desensitize the normal gestures and acts that a good wholesome sexual experience. No longer can the man or woman get off naturally, but instead are directed to go in paths that one doesn't know and may have a hard time to get off.

We all don't know the full capabilities of our sexual prism, unless we have tried everything there is that is taboo. It's safer to keep sex as much as possible between two consenting people.

If i happened to be turned on my a blender grinding a mango and dripping it down my chest, while tossing some grilled fajitas hot off the skillet with the onions onto my chest, i cannot call myself a liberated man. That is a sign of depravity.
    You're wrong, of course, but fully en led to your opinion and to experience sex in any way that works for you and your partner(s).

As are the rest of us. Including those of us who have both a healthy appreciation for sex toys and a healthy, and fulfilling, sex life with actual people. Whatever flips your switch, have at it. I'll proudly stick with my deviance, thanks.

The troll job has been entertaining, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really simple guys.

Sex is an act between a man and a woman. I
    And in your case, between a man and a sheep.
    You say everyone is stating their opinions, but only your opinion counts?
    Oh and you must be a of a lover to be 12 and have had multiple sexual relationships. Or 13. Tough to tell with your excellent grammar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And in your case, between a man and a sheep.
    You say everyone is stating their opinions, but only your opinion counts?
    Oh and you must be a of a lover to be 12 and have had multiple sexual relationships. Or 13. Tough to tell with your excellent grammar.
    Where have i said that?

You fools love to make arguments for people that haven't been made. I don't give a rats ass if you take my opinion seriously or not, i just have a bold opinion. So if you can't handle a differing opinion and you need to bring up the second amendment as if I'm taking away your right, then you're either a drama queen, or have a substandard level of literacy.

By the way, this isn't a Literature board, i write as i'm speaking damn the grammar. If you want want to feel pompous and privileged go smell your own toys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You're wrong, of course, but fully en led to your opinion and to experience sex in any way that works for you and your partner(s).

As are the rest of us. Including those of us who have both a healthy appreciation for sex toys and a healthy, and fulfilling, sex life with actual people. Whatever flips your switch, have at it. I'll proudly stick with my deviance, thanks.

The troll job has been entertaining, though.
    Thanks guy for stopping Legislation banning individual sex acts here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks guy for stopping Legislation banning individual sex acts here.
    Lol, just lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Looks like Porksword forgot her period(. )

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Personally, that's not the case.
    Divulge?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't kiss and tell. Okay, I do. But only in private. After divulging information about my sex life on here recently, I realized I know way too many people in "real life" on this board to be revealing so much information. Blushing, yes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't kiss and tell. Okay, I do. But only in private. After divulging information about my sex life on here recently, I realized I know way too many people in "real life" on this board to be revealing so much information. Blushing, yes.
    This thread needs a good story.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really simple guys.

But what if a woman cannot climax naturally by penetration? Is it simply her loss and she is to die without ever experiencing an orgasm?

Also if you are totally for natural orgasms, why are you against oral sex? There are no toys involved and you are using a different body part other than your fingers or penis.

Bringing in toys that do things that both sexes can't accomplish diminishes sex as an act between two consenting parties.
    What about toys that does enable you to accomplish what it does? Like toys that makes your penis vibrate or something?

Sex is another reminder of why we yearn for that person. A toy does not bring that.
    So a couple that uses a sex toy together which helped them achieve a whole new level of sexual satisfaction will make them want to.............break away from each other? I'm not following.

A toy, gadget, tool, whatever you call it stimulates people and all, but it also can desensitize the normal gestures and acts that a good wholesome sexual experience. No longer can the man or woman get off naturally, but instead are directed to go in paths that one doesn't know and may have a hard time to get off.
    Why are you ignoring the input in this thread made by WOMEN saying the total opposite?? Thats like a student of kung fu ignoring the teachings of a kung fu master or something.

It's safer to keep sex as much as possible between two consenting people.
    So a toy is no longer a thing, it is an actual person?? No wonder you are so against toys! You think its some person that hides under your girl's pillow and pops out to stick it in her ass!

lol you do make me chuckle though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Another pissed off emasculated cuck of a man, who has a serious interest in my sex life.

Bukkakefail, don't get mad at me because i use my capabilities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

So a toy is no longer a thing, it is an actual person?? No wonder you are so against toys! You think its some person that hides under your girl's pillow and pops out to stick it in her ass!
    Exactly opposite of what i'm saying. Thanks for proving you're more of a creep than a reader, creepn.

Toys are not human beings. I remember a time when ing inanimate objects required phsycological examination.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Not that you'll ever know what type of head I give.
    That's right. It would be too floppy for your sloppy.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly opposite of what i'm saying. Thanks for proving you're more of a creep than a reader, creepn.

Toys are not human beings. I remember a time when ing inanimate objects required phsycological examination.
    Way to gloss over the rest of my legitimate questions just to throw in an insult. My point was that even there is a toy with the couple, its still 2 consenting adults.

Well I'll leave you alone man, thanks for the chuckles.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Good for you, ashbeeigh -- standing up for yourself. .
    How many years later? After all this time seeing insults go back and forth from ashbeeigh to others in many topics and now we have to clean up our act?

I am all for not insulting someone who is sensitive and ask not to be insulted. But to wait until the 3rd quarter of a game and decide to all of a sudden take your ball home and leave the rest of us scratching our heads is not right.

Wouldn't it be easier to not get online anymore or just change your screen name?

my take.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    How many years later? After all this time seeing insults go back and forth from ashbeeigh to others in many topics and now we have to clean up our act?

I am all for not insulting someone who is sensitive and ask not to be insulted. But to wait until the 3rd quarter of a game and decide to all of a sudden take your ball home and leave the rest of us scratching our heads is not right.

Wouldn't it be easier to not get online anymore or just change your screen name?

my take.
    I could be that girl. The girl that runs to the forum moderator the second all of this started and asks for the private message to the offender 'please stop the little girl wants you to stop..she's offended'.

But I'm a big girl and not that girl either. I can take care of myself. Everyone has their breaking point. That was my breaking point. And I took care of it myself, without anyone' help.

And I'm not you, I'm not going to create a handful of handles, names, personalities just because I'm offended. That means they offenders have won. This way, I've won. I didn't change at all. I just stood up for myself. I said I've had enough of this bs and I'm done with it.

I can still take a good ribbing, I can still get a good laugh out of my mistakes... but honestly...it's just about time to let some things be. And I think my time is up. Let's move on to someone else. Thanks.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is ing weird.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    This thread is ing weird.
    Still having sexual problems with the wife?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    I could be that girl. The girl that runs to the forum moderator the second all of this started and asks for the private message to the offender 'please stop the little girl wants you to stop..she's offended'.

But I'm a big girl and not that girl either. I can take care of myself. Everyone has their breaking point. That was my breaking point. And I took care of it myself, without anyone' help.

And I'm not you, I'm not going to create a handful of handles, names, personalities just because I'm offended. That means they offenders have won. This way, I've won. I didn't change at all. I just stood up for myself. I said I've had enough of this bs and I'm done with it.

I can still take a good ribbing, I can still get a good laugh out of my mistakes... but honestly...it's just about time to let some things be. And I think my time is up. Let's move on to someone else. Thanks.
    pfft, you should see me.

if i were to post my picture, i'd compete with the Manny jokes.

im sure nobody meant anything by it, they were just exaggerating intentionally to poke fun. it's not real

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    pfft, you should see me.

if i were to post my picture, i'd compete with the Manny jokes.

im sure nobody meant anything by it, they were just exaggerating intentionally to poke fun. it's not real
    So who is that guy in your avatar?

Thread Information