Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I could be that girl. The girl that runs to the forum moderator the second all of this started and asks for the private message to the offender 'please stop the little girl wants you to stop..she's offended'.

But I'm a big girl and not that girl either. I can take care of myself. Everyone has their breaking point. That was my breaking point. And I took care of it myself, without anyone' help.

And I'm not you, I'm not going to create a handful of handles, names, personalities just because I'm offended. That means they offenders have won. This way, I've won. I didn't change at all. I just stood up for myself. I said I've had enough of this bs and I'm done with it.

I can still take a good ribbing, I can still get a good laugh out of my mistakes... but honestly...it's just about time to let some things be. And I think my time is up. Let's move on to someone else. Thanks.

gay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    bump

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    great ing classic trolljob

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    hypothesis: OP's longest relationship <= 1 week
    Most likely )

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If he's using sex toys, then he's admitting he's not man enough to please his woman.
    We have cuckolds here who have admitted they aren't man enough to please their women and need other men to do it.

RandomGuy
    Blake

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

My final thoughts are;

1) I'm all the "toy" she needs.
    We have cuckolds here who have admitted they aren't man enough to please their women and need other men to do it.

RandomGuy
    Blake

Veteran
    Join Date08-16-2007
    Last Activity 07-19-2019
    Maybe you will respond to whottt, who is dead IRL, for an encore?

I am going to say this out of kindness:

Stuff like this makes you look desperate for attention.
    You thinking something is true when, in fact, it is not, makes you delusional.
    I have found this slightly amusing. You have created a delusional strawman, labeled it "Randomguy", and bash away at it with a bat day after day after day.

I stand to the side and watch you furiously swat away, and literally have been chuckling and shaking my head. It is less and less amusing though, and more and more sad and pathetic as time goes on.

You gave up trying to argue any point, because I hurt your fees fees when I crushed you like a bug continually, and this is what you are left with. The fact that you resort to this, proves that beyond the point where anyone has any doubt.

I feel sorry for you, so I will stop giving you any attention after this. A lie told a thousand times is not any more true on the 1000th utterance as on the first. I see no point in encouraging your behavior here any further. Swat away, sad lonely person, swat away.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I have found this slightly amusing. You have created a delusional strawman, labeled it "Randomguy", and bash away at it with a bat day after day after day.

I stand to the side and watch you furiously swat away, and literally have been chuckling and shaking my head. It is less and less amusing though, and more and more sad and pathetic as time goes on.

You gave up trying to argue any point, because I hurt your fees fees when I crushed you like a bug continually, and this is what you are left with. The fact that you resort to this, proves that beyond the point where anyone has any doubt.

I feel sorry for you, so I will stop giving you any attention after this. A lie told a thousand times is not any more true on the 1000th utterance as on the first. I see no point in encouraging your behavior here any further. Swat away, sad lonely person, swat away.
    Why even bother? He's a latent sexual who has an infatuation with dudes who got places with the opposite sex that he can only jack it to.

He can't get to 3rd base with a bowling ball, so he molests males online with all his free time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why even bother? He's a latent sexual who has an infatuation with dudes who got places with the opposite sex that he can only jack it to.

He can't get to 3rd base with a bowling ball, so he molests males online with all his free time.
    I am not going to bother anymore, which was the point of the post.

I agree though. Spurtacular's obsession with cuckoldry is, to me, a sure that that is what he faps to. (shudders)

Reality of my marriage is happy, and boringly monogamous. My wife is smart and caring and competant at everything she does. I consider myself really lucky.

Whatever human being is behind Spurtacular the poster... is sad and lonely. I have zero doubt he has never really had a long term relationship, and that will almost certainly not change as he gets older. He will die alone, and unloved, if he is lucky enough to make it to old age.

When I think of how happy I am, and how lonely he must be, I can't help but feeling sorry for him a bit. Which is why I tried there to tell him how foolish he looks.

The Dunning-Kruger effect means he isn't competent enough to recognize that, so he will ignore my advice and keep hitting the strawman with a stick, in some odd cry for attention. I will not put him on ignore, but he does not get any of my time for that stuff.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    When I think of how happy I am, and how lonely he must be
    You're like Buttplug talking about the bravery he displayed in the Marines.

He's not brave, and you're not happy. Come to terms.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 02-28-2020 at 06:49 PM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Reality of my marriage is happy, and boringly monogamous. My wife is smart and caring and competant at everything she does. I consider myself really lucky.
    Even your cover story is consistently that monogamy is boring.
    Nah, bruh. That cat out of the bag. You cucked.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The Dunning-Kruger effect means he isn't competent enough to recognize that
    That's not what it means.

Irony

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Dunning-Kruger effect means he isn't competent enough to recognize [how foolish he looks]

That's not what it means.

Irony
    that is exactly what it means. You lack the meta-cognition required to understand how foolish and sad you look obsessing over this.

smh... irony. Incredible, but at least I tried to be kind. Here is your stick back... have a swat at the strawman...

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    that is exactly what it means. You lack the meta-cognition required to understand how foolish and sad you look obsessing over this.

smh... irony. Incredible, but at least I tried to be kind. Here is your stick back... have a swat at the strawman...
    Meh mexactly mut it mis.

Bruh, if I call it with confidence, maybe you should try to get over your dunning-kruger.

D-K is an illusory belief in one's self. It's not specifically a measure of competence or incompetence.

Now get back to serving your wife's bull, . Stop wasting my time.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't want to be with any girl who needs a foreign object to orgasm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't want to be with any girl who needs a foreign object to orgasm.
    Ah, another libertarian jackass who will probably die lonely. Being an asshole in general is not conducive to long-term relationships. You don't seem as moronic as spurtacular, but still oblivious enough not to realize that.

Keep on libertarian-ing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

D-K is an illusory belief in one's self. It's not specifically a measure of competence or incompetence.

Over.
    Your.
    Head.

I'm not going to re-explain what I said to you. It is too funny watching you flail.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

ignignokt was not whottt. He's clandestino

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Over.
    Your.
    Head.

I'm not going to re-explain what I said to you. It is too funny watching you flail.
    You got called out on misusing the term.
    D-K Guy

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Ah, another libertarian jackass who will probably die lonely. Being an asshole in general is not conducive to long-term relationships. You don't seem as moronic as spurtacular, but still oblivious enough not to realize that.

Keep on libertarian-ing.
    1. I'm not gonna die until at least 150

&

2. I'm not even interested in a LTR with a woman, at least not for quite awhile. I'm at the age where I'd just like to sex as many hot chicks as I can get my inside.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You got called out on misusing the term.
    D-K Guy
    Sure you did. You keep thinking that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sure you did. You keep thinking that.
    No really, all you have to do is call someone out and you get an internets victory. It's that easy.

Thread Information