Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2225
    Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Vela made bbcsports La Liga's team of the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22680405
    Not surprising given it was the UK media that determined the squad a bit more objectively from afar... Spanish media, would probably just populate the team with players from Real Madrid and Barcelona.

But Carlos willed his team to a Champions League slot and only Messi, Ronaldo and Vela placed in the top 10 in both goals and assists.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    They haven't been playing well for the past what? 10 games?

I'm worried about this team, they looked incredible.. now they look unfocused, and bored...

wtf is Chepo doing putting in Torrado in critical games. most of his line ups are re ed. There's something missing with the team, idk what it is but Chepo hasn't solved it.

I just hope it's not too late.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

Chepo is as good as gone now right... RIGHT?

Bring in Bielsa pls

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Lol Mexico

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    gotta pile on here

Mexico
    most talent in CONCACAF and still terrible
    mystique of Azteca is gone

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

3 hours later and he's still not fired wtf

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I definitely feel for you guys. Chepo is atrocious

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count

3 hours later and he's still not fired wtf
    That's because their hoping this upcoming Italy game will be the turning point, if they play good but still lose I don't see them calling for his head, but if they play like crap like they have so far, everyone will call for his head no matter what.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    I think the reason is because technically he's still undefeated in "official" matches. But what good is that if almost all of them have been draws.

3 and out at the confeds is probably what it's going to take.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Part of me still wants Chepo in, if only he went with what he did when he came in which was as easy as putting in pretty much all of our best players in the field.

That's what Aguirre never did and we were such a horrible team with him, he'd put ing Blanco, Torrado, Guille Franco.. Conejo Perez ffs. Aguirre killed us in the World Cup.

Anyway, I also kind of want Chepo to just improve because chances of another coach coming in and doing what he did are pretty slim... He needs to wake the up is all.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Chepo needs to blow Vela and Jona and stop calling up dinosaurs. He's right there with Aguirre tbh. It wasn't long ago that he preferred playing Sinha over Gio. this last game he had Gio on the bench again.

Then he needs to get rid of his stupid 442 formation and pelotazo tactics...
    The chances of that happening is slim to none. Just fire his ass, plus with Chepo gone it's almost a guarantee that Vela will be back. Not saying he is the savior or anything but this team desperately needs some creativity.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chicharito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Part of me still wants Chepo in, if only he went with what he did when he came in which was as easy as putting in pretty much all of our best players in the field.

That's what Aguirre never did and we were such a horrible team with him, he'd put ing Blanco, Torrado, Guille Franco.. Conejo Perez ffs. Aguirre killed us in the World Cup.

Anyway, I also kind of want Chepo to just improve because chances of another coach coming in and doing what he did are pretty slim... He needs to wake the up is all.
    They can always rely on El Piojo

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Chepo needs to blow Vela and Jona and stop calling up dinosaurs. He's right there with Aguirre tbh. It wasn't long ago that he preferred playing Sinha over Gio. this last game he had Gio on the bench again.

Then he needs to get rid of his stupid 442 formation and pelotazo tactics...
    The chances of that happening is slim to none. Just fire his ass, plus with Chepo gone it's almost a guarantee that Vela will be back. Not saying he is the savior or anything but this team desperately needs some creativity.
    Mexico needs their best player, to me that's pretty obvious, Javier is there to primarily score goals, but the bad thing about him is that he lacks what I considered the best aspect in Futbol, being creative with passing, so actually implementing Vela, whose the best Mexican player, will do wonders regarding that aspect, and Chicharito will thrive, or De Nigris, whoever Chepo decides to choose.

Also, the media is blaming Chepo because he's supposedly evoking his nervousness to the team, that he needs to be more relaxed and stop being to military-like, I don't buy that, this is on the players, nobody tells Gio stop being worthless and not be a difference maker as soon as he puts on the tri shirt.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

Fap if true!! Damn now i hope we go 3 in out at the confeds. Bring on Bielsa plssss

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count

Fap if true!! Damn now i hope we go 3 in out at the confeds. Bring on Bielsa plssss
    Pretty funny that you site that source, I always watch it in the mornings, lets see how they do then

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    What results do they expect of Chepo? They're in a group with Brazil and Italy.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Rumored new kits:

Home

Away

dat red kit is sexy imo
    Last edited by IronMaxipad; 06-19-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Rumored new kits:

Home

Away

dat red kit is sexy imo
    yeah, I was getting tired of the white one, do you think Chepo will get to see them wear it tho?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    btw Mexico vs Brasil today Chepo fights for his job today

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    btw Mexico vs Brasil today Chepo fights for his job today
    Chepo is as good as gone today look at the lineup:

FEMEXFUT@FEMEXFUTOFICIAL49s
    México: Corona; Rodríguez; Salcido; Torrado; Dos Santos; Hernández; Moreno; Guardado; Torres Nilo; Mier y Flores

Torrado and Salcido Midfield and Maza still starting

It's like he wants to be fired.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Chepo is as good as gone today look at the lineup:

Torrado and Salcido Midfield and Maza still starting

It's like he wants to be fired.
    Mexico is playing better then last game, they have more possession of the ball, but at the same time its not leading to anything.

Maza looks solid so far, Torrado has been useless as always, haven't really seen him do any creative passing, Salcido.... that dude's only weapon is shooting from outside the box and even he sucks at that.

Tbh, Brasil hasn't impressed me at all other then the first 15 minutes, are you watching the game so far? They have committed so many fouls, that pisses me off because it disrupts the flow of the game.

How Mexico isn't tied is beyond me, Brasil has given them so much space to operate, so far Gio has been the only one who has displayed any kind of interest, his runs are the key.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Gio needs help he's the only one looking dangerous tbh.

but at the same time i kind of want mexico to lose so they fire chepo already..

Thread Information