Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Vela scored 2ice today? Hmm... he seems to be getting more playing time with the injuries

Eat Tacos.Lift Stones. Dinamita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Calling it now

Next Mexican to go to Europe: Javier 'Chule a' Orozco.

Dude is having a break out year. Him and chicharo are going to be deadly up front for Mexico.

Vela's goals from CL:

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    This isn't bashing, and I'd love for all Mexicans in Europe to succeed, but it seems to me that all of Vela's goals come easily and basically in garbage time. Arsenal had that match won early

Obviously it's nice to see him score twice, but I'd love for him to play more when the team is without injuries. There's a reason Wenger doesn't play him in the important matches

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    This isn't bashing, and I'd love for all Mexicans in Europe to succeed, but it seems to me that all of Vela's goals come easily and basically in garbage time. Arsenal had that match won early

Obviously it's nice to see him score twice, but I'd love for him to play more when the team is without injuries. There's a reason Wenger doesn't play him in the important matches
    The team is stacked up front... I'm just happy he's getting playing time, and if there's anything that's going to get him more of that.. it's going to be goals. So far he's succeeded... and hopefully we see more of him in future games.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Good going Vela, Juarez

Carlos Vela, Efrain Juarez Suspended From Mexican National Team For Six Months

Carlos Vela and Efrain Juarez were suspended for six months by the Mexican Football Federation and fined 50,000 pesos after the due broke some rules of conduct following a friendly against Colombia in Monterrey earlier this month.

FMF executive Nestor De La Torre announced the actions on Tuesday. Other players were involved in the after-hours incidents in Monterrey and were fined but only Vela and Juarez were slapped with suspensions.

Vela, who plays for Arsenal in England, and Juarez, of Scottish side Celtic, broke four rules of conduct while their fellow Tricolor teammates broke only one, De La Torre said.

Also receiving fines were Guillermo Ochoa, Francisco Rodriguez, Carlos Salcido, Andres Guardado, Gerardo Torrado, Pablo Barrera, Giovani dos Santos, Javier Hernandez, Rafael Marquez, Enrique Esqueda and Hector Moreno. The fines amount to roughly $4,000 USD.

Mexico beat Colombia 1-0 in Monterrey as part of the nation's Bicentennial celebrations.

Vela and Juarez will be unable to play for Mexico until mid-March if the suspensions hold. Mexico has at least one match in that span as El Tri will play a friendly in early February, during the first of FIFA's international fixture dates of 2011.
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1917/...xican-national

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    More time for Barrera then.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Too much partying.

Eat Tacos.Lift Stones. Dinamita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mexico vs Venezuela tonight in about 30 minutes

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Gio finally scored.... but overall bad game... especially for Ochoa

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Looks like there's anarchy within the Federation.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Chicharitoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Chepo de la Torre was named the new manager for the National team.

Those 13 national team players who were fined aren't going to like this. They teamed up to kick out Chepo's brother Nestor. Chepo is a disciplinarian like his brother.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Chepo de la Torre was named the new manager for the National team.

Those 13 national team players who were fined aren't going to like this. They teamed up to kick out Chepo's brother Nestor. Chepo is a disciplinarian like his brother.
    I don't know... those two (De la Torre brothers) never really seemed to get along.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Aguirre was interviewed recently and he said that he didn't start Chicharito during the world cup because he wanted to have a good player on the bench, just in case he needed him.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Aguirre was interviewed recently and he said that he didn't start Chicharito during the world cup because he wanted to have a good player on the bench, just in case he needed him.
    Like he didn't want a good player to not be available once the other ones got tired???

Seems pretty stupid, especially cuz he had a horrible starting lineup...

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Guillermo Ochoa could go to Fulham.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Guillermo Ochoa could go to Fulham.
    This would be great... he needs to get away from America... PURO CHIVAS! lol... no but seriously, I'm surprised he's not in the Premier League..

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    This would be great... he needs to get away from America... PURO CHIVAS! lol... no but seriously, I'm surprised he's not in the Premier League..
    America probably wanted a boat load of money for him. They need to let him go already.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Omar Bravo has joined the MLS team Sporting Kansas City. He's trying to jump start his career. He's been on a slump ever since he went to Deportivo La Coruna in 2008.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Apertura 2010 Final

VS

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    I think Santos will win.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I think Monterrey wins. This is arguably the best team they've ever had, and Vucetich is a damn good manager that has the team extremely organized. Chupete with 3 goals overall in the final, Monterrey wins on AGG 4-1

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Santos takes the first game, 3-2.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Santos takes the first game, 3-2.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I'm driving down south tomorrow morning, my cousin got 12 tickets so it'll be a bunch of cousins and uncles haha (my whole family lives in Monterrey). I'll take some pics and post them. Vamos Monterrey!!!!!!

Thread Information