Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most likely as a role-player.

Will you be okay with that?
    It's all about winning. Lakers fans don't care how it happens. Kobe will still be top dog for the next few years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did he? or was it the big man who when he leaves a team he leaves on bad terms. Penny,Kobe,Wade
    Shaq was actually the player than demanded the trade first. The Lakers accomodated his request. Jerry Buss doesn't like it when you embarrass him publically and yell at him during a game "pay me!" like Shaq did.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Duncan's career thus far s all over Kobe's. Team leader and first option on 3 championship teams to Cubby's 1. 2 Finals MVPs to Cubby's 1. 2 regular season MVPs to Cubby's 1. More total MVP award shares and the same amount of 1st teams.

lern2basketballreference and quit watching espn and prime ticket for your basketball analysis.

But , you probably used to nod in agreement with Jack Haley.
    Did you start following the Spurs in 2000?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...cause this last second win was so much more impressive than the 35 point curbstomping 2 weeks ago!
    On the road, a B2B, without your best player and your third best player complaining of back problems, it just might be.

Context is everything, my friend.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    did he? or was it the big man who when he leaves a team he leaves on bad terms. Penny,Kobe,Wade
    In "The Last Season" Jackson suggests Bryant's influence on the dissolution and labels him "uncoachable." According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick."

he's been one whiny his entire career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you start following the Spurs in 2000?
    We were talking about "decade." I omitted the 99 accomplishments to prevent Laker fan from whining about 99 not being a part of the current decade.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On the road, a B2B, without your best player and your third best player complaining of back problems, it just might be.

Context is everything, my friend.
    The Lakers won a championship with Kobe as the primary option. Sorry to break it to you but that will not change for a while. You might want to stop watching basketball for the next five years if it bothers you.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You wrote "Duncan's career."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    99-2009. Duncan's ship doesn't count. In the 99-00 season (your first year as a Lakers fan) the Lakers won the le.

Moron.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why is ChrisRichards allowed to have 3 accounts?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Let the hate continue. Kobe will just keep having other players like Gasol and Shaq win rings for him while he receives all of the credit and Lakers fans will keep on celebrating.
    fixed son

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    In "The Last Season" Jackson suggests Bryant's influence on the dissolution and labels him "uncoachable." According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick."

he's been one whiny his entire career.
    exactly ... anyone who truly understands the game of basketball knows that Kobe is nothing more than an over hyped role player. the dude has never accomplished anything on his own. again ...

3 rings = thank you Shaq
    1 ring = thank you Gasol
    MVP aka Lifetime Achievement Award = thank you media

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

3 rings = thank you Shaq
    1 ring = thank you Gasol

Cp3 1 Olympic Gold Medal = thank you Kobe

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing lol. Chris Paul couldn't even win a silver medal in the Worlds playing next to Bron, Wade, Bosh and Dwight. What a ing loser.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    ing lol. Chris Paul couldn't even win a silver medal in the Worlds playing next to Bron, Wade, Bosh and Dwight. What a ing loser.
    son I don't remember this thread being about anyone other than the role player Kobe ....

but at least Chris Paul can put up respectable shooting percentages unlike Kobe "I jack up 35 shots a game because its all about me" Bryant.

lol damn son ... last season Paul put up 23 points per game, shooting .503% on 16 shot attempts per game. Kobe on the other hand put up 26 points per game shooting a PATHETIC .467% on 21 shot attempts! so son Paul averaged only 3 less points per game but with 5 LESS SHOT ATTEMPTS than Kobe! LOLZZZZZZZ ... not to mention the drastic 3PT and FT percentages as well which Paul is much better at. oh and lets not forget about the 11 assist per game too.

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since this Forum is all things Kobe now..

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/01/13/v...sesame-street/

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This game didn't mean much. Lakers just hit a bunch of lucky shots. Powell 3 pointer, Artest 3 FT's before close of half, Mbenga jumper, Kobe prayer, Farmar buzzer beater... doesn't mean the Lakers are better when Kobe is taking less shots.

Anyway like Stu LAntz said, Kobe is the best decoy in the game... he's still having an impact whether it's 10 or 30 shots.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This game didn't mean much. Lakers just hit a bunch of lucky shots. Powell 3 pointer, Artest 3 FT's before close of half, Mbenga jumper, Kobe prayer, Farmar buzzer beater... doesn't mean the Lakers are better when Kobe is taking less shots.

Anyway like Stu LAntz said, Kobe is the best decoy in the game... he's still having an impact whether it's 10 or 30 shots.
    thanks for having kobe rest on defense. marion just stood around. made it easy for kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand seeing 10 Kobe threads a day. This is now the official Kobe thread.

Got Kobe news? post it here

Think Kobe is no better than Devin Brown? post it here

Think Kobe is one step away from God? post it here

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I <3 Kobe. I wish my post count stayed permanently at 24.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't stand seeing 10 Kobe threads a day. This is now the official Kobe thread.

Got Kobe news? post it here

Think Kobe is no better than Devin Brown? post it here

Think Kobe is one step away from God? post it here
    Good God it took you long enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good God it took you long enough
    I thought maybe some people would curb their Kobe infatuation, but no luck.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An official sticky thread!
    But I don't think it's a good idea, this thread would turn out to be a mess for sure.

I suggest open a sub-forum for Kobe

Thread Information