Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess it takes an injury, the legitimacy of which is in doubt given Cubby's penchant for drama and self hype, for the "Mamba" to finally reign in his chucking enough to let the Lakers supporting cast shine.

In all the recent Laker losses where Kobe has posted historically awful shooting numbers, the Lakers were getting their collective faces curb-stomped into the hardwood. In tonight's game the the greatest second option in NBA history (arguably) was relegated to role player status and the results were ten fold better. The Lakers led wire-to-wire with the entire team contributing and Kobe being the 4th or 5th best player for the Purple 'n Gold.

This should come to no surprise to real students of the game. Kobe has always been a better 2nd or even 3rd fiddle. But yet his slacked-jawed (a condition that they have no problem with as it keeps their mouth permanently open to receive Kobe's diseased manhood any time number 24 feels like having a spasm that's not in his back) idiot fans neglect all this, choosing only to focus on PPG and "clutch shots" that come after Kome has went 4-18.

To real Laker fans you have a of a squad and sure fire 16th ring if Kobe can accept the role he was actually destined for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a delusional mess of a post. No MVP is a role player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow another Kobe thread. You guys are obsessed. Duncan is sitting out and he's not even hurt. What a joke the OP is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You do realize he just won a le last year as the #1 option right?

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this thread is beyond stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow another Kobe thread. You guys are obsessed. Duncan is sitting out and he's not even hurt. What a joke the OP is
    Why so defensive? I actually just gave the ENTIRE Lakers team props, essentially calling them unbeatable if everyone knows their role and you call me a joke.

Make up your mind. Do you root for the front of the jersey or the back?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL no surprises here..Ppl hating on kobe like they're supposed to..Keep it up brothas

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We already know we have a of a squad, . We own the le, best record in the league, TEAM OF THE DECADE, PLAYER OF THE DECADE. Its all good in LA.
    Ill drink to that cuzin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so defensive? I actually just gave the ENTIRE Lakers team props, essentially calling them unbeatable if everyone knows their role and you call me a joke.

Make up your mind. Do you root for the front of the jersey or the back?
    While calling Kobe a role-player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When this many people hate you it means you are good, damn good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We already know we have a of a squad, . We own the le, best record in the league, TEAM OF THE DECADE, PLAYER OF THE DECADE. Its all good in LA.

Except when the other professional sports teams (or lackthereof, cough, cough, NFL) play. Sadly, I'm a SoCal native and haven't enjoyed a local ship since '88. Always had too much self-respect to root for that circus you call yourself a fan of.

And try reading other news sites besides ESPN. Lakers/Spurs essentially split Team of the Decade honors, and Kobe and Duncan split player honors, which makes no sense since Duncan is actually a true first option, but you know the media, so desperate for the next Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While calling Kobe a role-player.
    Why not? KG went from first option to glorified role-player when he got to the loaded Celtics.

Would you rather win or have Kobe put up numbers and receive individual awards?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you think it makes no sense that Duncan and Kobe split player of the decade honors, you know nothing about the game of basketball my friend.

Funny how Lakers fans can give Duncan credit but not the other way around. It's called having knowledge about the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think it makes no sense that Duncan and Kobe split player of the decade honors, you know nothing about the game of basketball my friend.
    Duncan's career thus far s all over Kobe's. Team leader and first option on 3 championship teams to Cubby's 1. 2 Finals MVPs to Cubby's 1. 2 regular season MVPs to Cubby's 1. More total MVP award shares and the same amount of 1st teams.

lern2basketballreference and quit watching espn and prime ticket for your basketball analysis.

But , you probably used to nod in agreement with Jack Haley.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Whatever Kobe decides to do, it is a benefit to the team. The team wins both ways so Kobe's prescence can be enough sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have reading comprehension issues? Did I just not sing your team's praises?

Where am I hating? Be specific.

I guess hating is defined by you Kobe homers as someone who refuses to accept his all over their face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He just wants to win, that's all.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Awesome, then I am the best poster on this board since all of you laker fans hate me so much

thanks for the logic!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Awesome, then I am the best poster on this board since all of you laker fans hate me so much

thanks for the logic!
    We don't hate you, we make fun of you

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I don't hate Kobe, I make fun of him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let the hate continue. Kobe will just keep winning those rings and Lakers fans will keep on celebrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the hate continue. Kobe will just keep winning those rings and Lakers fans will keep on celebrating.
    Most likely as a role-player.

Will you be okay with that?

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Laker fans are obsessed with Bryant, more so than the success of the Lakers franchise

which is funny to me, because Bryant forced the Lakers to lose 2004 finals, destroyed the dynasty, and then demanded a trade, and ballhogs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guess it takes an injury, the legitimacy of which is in doubt given Cubby's penchant for drama and self hype, for the "Mamba" to finally reign in his chucking enough to let the Lakers supporting cast shine.

In all the recent Laker losses where Kobe has posted historically awful shooting numbers, the Lakers were getting their collective faces curb-stomped into the hardwood. In tonight's game the the greatest second option in NBA history (arguably) was relegated to role player status and the results were ten fold better. The Lakers led wire-to-wire with the entire team contributing and Kobe being the 4th or 5th best player for the Purple 'n Gold.

This should come to no surprise to real students of the game. Kobe has always been a better 2nd or even 3rd fiddle. But yet his slacked-jawed (a condition that they have no problem with as it keeps their mouth permanently open to receive Kobe's diseased manhood any time number 24 feels like having a spasm that's not in his back) idiot fans neglect all this, choosing only to focus on PPG and "clutch shots" that come after Kome has went 4-18.

To real Laker fans you have a of a squad and sure fire 16th ring if Kobe can accept the role he was actually destined for.
    Yeah...cause this last second win was so much more impressive than the 35 point curbstomping 2 weeks ago!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans are obsessed with Bryant, more so than the success of the Lakers franchise

which is funny to me, because Bryant destroyed the first dynasty, and then demanded a trade
    did he? or was it the big man who when he leaves a team he leaves on bad terms. Penny,Kobe,Wade

Thread Information