Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Have your myth buster pals debunk this video, also try and explain why NASA did this and you may have a debate on your hands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This topic has all you NASA loving guys getting your asses kicked and was why Phyzix banned mouse from the club.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthre...highlight=NASA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Put down the pork skins turn off Fox news and learn something today!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    This topic has all you NASA loving guys getting your asses kicked and was why Phyzix banned mouse from the club.
    But, you're here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    But not mouse.

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I heard Copernicus faked the whole earth revolving around the sun thing too... when Galileo defended it the Church was smart enough to see through the fraud all the way back in 1616.

But here's the devious part - despite the Church clearly showing that the earth is the center of the universe (duh); the older the theory becomes the more veils it places on the truth to the point that all modern education systems have been fooled.

How do you think the global warming hoax got it's start? These so called scientists followed the same pattern as Copernicus, Galileo, and NASA - they are all clearly part of the same nefarious plot - they hate us for our freedom!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So... someone who doesn't know anything about this forum created a user account just to start this thread? Awesome. Welcome. Do you like basketball?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Columbia Lions
    Had we faked the moon landings, we would have faked a mars landing by now.
    And Venus -- it's been almost 40 years!!

Also there would have been no reason for the AS-204 astronauts to die.
    Roger Chaffee, Ed White, and Gus Grissom are living on fat NASA pensions, under assumed names, on a small island near Australia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BORING! oh and who gives a shit really?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well there alot of people who do give a shit.

And the most don't that's why those people are sheep who follow their shepherd and let him get away with everything.

When the shepherd says A, the sheep also say A. Instead of before saying A, thinking first and then answering based on their own thoughts.

Thank god there are people (even if small) who do not wish to be sheep and oppose to their shepherd.
    Last edited by Bukefal; 01-17-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There was a good special about this on Nat Geo a few years back...

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-1150/Overview

Much better than that MythBuster crap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    BORING! oh and who gives a shit really?
    And yet you took the time to read and post a reply? I suppose begging posters for high res photos of the spurs is what you consider entertaining?

Have you taken a look at the topics you have started over the last few months? I wouldn't be telling others what is, and isn't boring.

Second: Mark in Austin your point has nothing to do with NASA, Don't get all butthurt and try and lump all conspiracy topics together to try and discredit the messenger. That is a cheesy techniques people use when trying to kill a worth while debate. They bring up big foot and how man used to think the earth rotates around the moon etc...if your going to use past old theories then anyone can bring up what science was researching back in 1812 and how wrong they are, does that make science today not worth believing because at one time they felt bleeding a person to death would cure migraine headaches? Wasn't it just a few years ago scientist claimed Cigarettes were good for you? Do you want me to pull out the asbestos card?

The postings after you are not any better. Just some bitter people who can't stand anyone who thinks there is more to a story and comments on it. That is why you only see chump in here when anyone talks about the government,NASA or 9/11 he wants to make sure his New world order agenda does not have any one thinking for themselves.

No one is saying man will never go to the moon or mars. This topic is about lies NASA has tried to cover up To be honest I don't give a shit if we went to the moon or not just stop all the bullshit lies.

In closing I like how all of you avoided commenting on the youtube link I provided. What's wrong your waiting for the next Myth busters episode to air?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Still waiting on your explanations for this............

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is it that all you lunar consipiracy chodes always point the whole "OMG TEH FLAG IS LIEK MOVING!1!11 HOW IS TEH POSSIBLE!?!?!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why is it that all you lunar consipiracy chodes always point the whole "OMG TEH FLAG IS LIEK MOVING!1!11 HOW IS TEH POSSIBLE!?!?!"

I'm not sure who these so called "chodes" are in fact I am not hip enough to know what a "chode" is but we are trying to have debate so if you don't mind can you please try to comment on the youtube link I provided, or at least try and add something useful to the conversation?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have your myth buster pals debunk this video, also try and explain why NASA did this and you may have a debate on your hands.

Good video. I am going to have to watch the other parts now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It may be the best NASA documentary ever.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ent=firefox-a#

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Its hard to imagine that we went to the moon with the type of technology we had back then.... As many of you already know, todays smartphones (iphone, blackberrys, HTCs) have more processing power then the entire technology we had back then to make the program possible, that included the spaceship.

I do in the other hand think we did go to the moon, and have to give credit for the NASA program.

I think what gots so many people upset it just with the amount of TAX PAYER money the US government is spending to fund and support NASA...

We as humans have a whole UNIVERSE to conqueror... So I support nasa..

I'm sure this issue will be resolved once we start a moon base

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    Name
    Sean Jacquemotte
    Grew up on the NE side-Briarwick.Stationed at Ft. Carson, CO
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For this to be true, it would take alot of people. There is no way everyone would keep it a secret.
    Bayonette Troop 1-61 Cav
    CPT Wallace
    SFC Jarvis
    SSG Oakes
    SPC Ramsey
    PFC Gassen
    PFC Staggs
    PV2 McLain
    Comanche Troop 1-61 Cav
    SPC Lutes
    SPC Vargas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For this to be true, it would take alot of people. There is no way everyone would keep it a secret.
    Well first I dont think this would take so much people and even if so, they are compensated huge, so it wouldnt be in their interest to tell their little secret. Plus, believe me, if your life is on the line, you will keep your mouth shut out of fear for the consequences.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The only people who have to know about it is JFK the astronauts and maybe five NASA employees. JFK is dead and two of the five NASA employees died of mysterious Cancer and heart failure after they wanted to come clean.

Did you know The Manhattan Project employed 130000 people and only a handful knew what they was really doing. The work was departmentalized.

NASA had many rehearsals on fake moon sets and the employees had no idea they would used the footage. All people on earth and working for NASA got to see what was on a projection screen and transmissions bouncing off satellite dishes. You can look at the movie Capricorn One and see how easy it is to produce.

If you look at the film What really happened on the Moon you will see how the Russians were first to deceive the public, Its nothing new.

What Blue Jew is asking is for the NASA experts in this forum to explain the youtube video is that so hard to do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Brilliant of NASA to fake that metric conversion bug that destroyed the original Mars rover to make their work seem more authentic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bush and Cheney did a great job planting charges in Challenger and having the National Guard shoot down Columbia too.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why don't these conspiracy theorists just raise their offspring to be good enough to get high ranking occupations within NASA/Government and actually do something to find out other than post youtube videos...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why don't these conspiracy theorists just raise their offspring to be good enough to get high ranking occupations within NASA/Government and actually do something to find out other than post youtube videos...
    Translation: I have no good comebacks to the youtube video so I will just try and act like anything posted on youtube is not worth watching. rather than try and add intelligent input on this debate.

Thread Information