Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Bush and Cheney did a great job planting charges in Challenger and having the National Guard shoot down Columbia too.
    Translation: I too have no good comebacks to the youtube video so I will just make some sort of attempt at some 9th grade humor and not add any good input to this debate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    While most of the immature conspiracy haters spend the next 12 hours searching different websites for witty comebacks, the rest of you who are actually interested in an adult type debate can try to explain the "Jump Salute"

go to 200/532 to see it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Its hard to imagine that we went to the moon with the type of technology we had back then.... As many of you already know, todays smartphones (iphone, blackberrys, HTCs) have more processing power then the entire technology we had back then to make the program possible, that included the spaceship.

I do in the other hand think we did go to the moon, and have to give credit for the NASA program.

I think what gots so many people upset it just with the amount of TAX PAYER money the US government is spending to fund and support NASA...

We as humans have a whole UNIVERSE to conqueror... So I support nasa..

I'm sure this issue will be resolved once we start a moon base
    That is a good honest opinion you made. To bad you can't have many of these when debating sports fans.

You bring up a good point. If NASA knows they landed on the moon why not use the Moon to practice for a Mars landing? Also you notice how the Soviets have not landed on the moon even though they were light years ahead of NASA?

Like I said before landing on the moon is not the real issue for me, it's the lies and unexplained bullshit NASA feeds the public on a daily basis.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I believe everything I see/read on the internet! It's complete truth and 100% fact!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Are you saying I don't have the right to believe in what I want here at ST? Is that really what is bugging you that I have my own free will?
    Are you still butt-hurt that I don't think like you? Is it an insult to your inbred ego? You can't stand not being in control can you? You want everyone around you to agree with your every word. It bugs the shit out of you people post things that you disagree with so you take another sip of your mountain Dew code red and you grit your teeth and you let the insults fly, then you feel better all warm and fuzzy inside. But underneath the macho flame war you think you won your unsatisfied with the results, you want more! You have to Pd3wn me in a way that will make your online buddies proud, hell maybe Kori will give you another spur under your name.

Keep the weak 1998 insults coming and feel free to walk to the other side of that piece of shit single wide trailer you call home and go tell that man with the "honk if your horny" baseball cap on who just happens to have your sisters legs bent back behind her head trying like hell to produce another step brother for you to play with and see if he can explain the youtube video I posted.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You bring up a good point. If NASA knows they landed on the moon why not use the Moon to practice for a Mars landing?
    Are you serious? Do you have any concept of cost or resources?
    Also you notice how the Soviets have not landed on the moon even though they were light years ahead of NASA?
    Why would they continue to waste money on something that the Americans beat them at?

Like I said before landing on the moon is not the real issue for me, it's the lies and unexplained bullshit NASA feeds the public on a daily basis.
    You always complain about "lies". What lies? Be specific.

Oh wait! I forgot you're too scared to debate with me.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you saying I don't have the right to believe in what I want here at ST? Is that really what is bugging you that I have my own free will?
    Are you still butt-hurt that I don't think like you? Is it an insult to your inbred ego? You can't stand not being in control can you? You want everyone around you to agree with your every word. It bugs the shit out of you people post things that you disagree with so you take another sip of your mountain Dew code red and you grit your teeth and you let the insults fly, then you feel better all warm and fuzzy inside. But underneath the macho flame war you think you won your unsatisfied with the results, you want more! You have to Pd3wn me in a way that will make your online buddies proud, hell maybe Kori will give you another spur under your name.

Keep the weak 1998 insults coming and feel free to walk to the other side of that piece of shit single wide trailer you call home and go tell that man with the "honk if your horny" baseball cap on who just happens to have your sisters legs bent back behind her head trying like hell to produce another step brother for you to play with and see if he can explain the youtube video I posted.

You're really reaching there you sad piece of shit. LMAO @ your attempt at psychoanalyzing my e-persona. Pretty pathetic. But anyway, no I don't give a fuck if you think some stupid ass conspiracy shit. I asked you a question and you have yet to answer it.

Damn, someone's really butthurt. Do I make you that angry? Take some prozac and STFU you whiny pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    leave it to leetonidas and his young son Shastafarian to hijack a good NASA debate topic.

Wow you P3n'd Blue Jew High five each other. Dance around in a circle your the champs! You rule! Your number #1 ... Your number #1....

to bad the club doesn't have a minimum age limit it would be nice to debate with adults.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    leave it to leetonidas and his young son Shastafarian to hijack a good NASA debate topic.

Wow you P3n'd Blue Jew High five each other. Dance around in a circle your the champs! You rule! Your number #1 ... Your number #1....

to bad the club doesn't have a minimum age limit it would be nice to debate with adults.

Here's mouse to back himself up with...himself.

I didn't hijack anything. I responded to your idiotic points and asked you what lies you were talking about. SHOCKINGLY you responded with personal attacks and dodging of the questions.

If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest sabar's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol @ the USSR backing up its most hated enemy with literally nothing to gain from it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if you guys can't accept the possibility because of fear. So you go and attack the beliefs of a person instead of debate what he's saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol @ the USSR backing up its most hated enemy with literally nothing to grain from it.
    ftfy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well there alot of people who do give a shit.

And the most don't that's why those people are sheep who follow their shepherd and let him get away with everything.

When the shepherd says A, the sheep also say A. Instead of before saying A, thinking first and then answering based on their own thoughts.

Thank god there are people (even if small) who do not wish to be sheep and oppose to their shepherd.
    a sheep? give me a break...

i'm just not some delusional conspiracy hack. sorry going to the moon or not going to the moon is not going to affect me one way or the other. for real! what the fuck we gonna do on the moon anyhow? there's no terrestrial nothing there so lets live in a bubble why we watch the flag move or not move.

i'd say the sheep are those who are dumb enough to keep arguing about how fake the moon landing was or is or whatever. fuckin' lame!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And yet you took the time to read and post a reply? I suppose begging posters for high res photos of the spurs is what you consider entertaining?
    so you're getting your panties in a wad again mouse? over nasa conspiracy bs? haha. like i said, BORING!

btw, i read absolutely nothing but the title of this thread and knew it was some more regurgitated, googlin', conspiracy bs like it has been in the past with you. get a life outside conspiracies.

BORING!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Columbia Lions
    If it's about the free will to believe as you wish, why are you so insistent upon challenging those who disagree with you?

Don't they have the free will to believe in what they want here at ST?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If it's about the free will to believe as you wish, why are you so insistent upon challenging those who disagree with you?

there's no way of getting that through mouse's head. it's called being stubborn and thinking everyone is so against you that you feel the need to lash back at them with either lame ass comebacks that try to humiliate them or the ever so popular, "why are you giving me crap? why are you in my thread? blah blah blah". it's the same story over and over again with mouse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Pssssst! it's called a debate. you challenge the other persons evidence he challenges yours and you "debate" on the subject, It's when you start using personal attacks, telling someone they need a life like koriwhat does, start talking about how many screen names they have like the kid Shastafarian does, I tried to stay on the subject of NASA.
    When you get personal that's when it's not really a debate it's a mini smack off. If you can't tell the difference then I can't help you.

Besides all of this is smoke and mirrors not one of these fools have an answer to the video I posted which tells me they know they are wrong or they suck at debating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    there's no way of getting that through mouse's head. it's called being stubborn and thinking everyone is so against you that you feel the need to lash back at them with either lame ass comebacks that try to humiliate them or the ever so popular, "why are you giving me crap? why are you in my thread? blah blah blah". it's the same story over and over again with mouse.

For someone who doesn't give a shit about this topic you spend a lot of time talking in it, I notice I am not all blah blah blah" when I have your back in the geek zone when those guys are telling you you have no idea what your talking about, if your so smart and it looks like your camping out in here why not answer my original post why did NASA feel they had to use a fake earth on the window of the capsule. oh wait...you can't have an adult debate, it's all blah blah blah" to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pssssst! it's called a debate. you challenge the other persons evidence he challenges yours and you "debate" on the subject, It's when you start using personal attacks, telling someone they need a life like koriwhat does, start talking about how many screen names they have like the kid Shastafarian does, I tried to stay on the subject of NASA.
    When you get personal that's when it's not really a debate it's a mini smack off. If you can't tell the difference then I can't help you.
    Does constantly referring to me as a child count as a personal attack?

Besides all of this is smoke and mirrors not one of these fools have an answer to the video I posted which tells me they know they are wrong or they suck at debating.
    Instead of showing us youtube videos that have little actual evidence (you can't see the triangular fabric! <--- maybe because of the two vastly different perspectives numbnuts) why don't you list all the "lies" that you're butthurt about. Did your parents lie to a lot as a kid or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I am going to assume most of children have left and the only ones still here are people who want to try and salvage this debate, so I will one more time ask, can you explain to me this video.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're such a fucking hypocrite. Are you still mad because I wouldn't give you some weed for free? Here's how things went down in this topic, you, CHODE:

Why is it that all you lunar consipiracy chodes always point the whole "OMG TEH FLAG IS LIEK MOVING!1!11 HOW IS TEH POSSIBLE!?!?"
    That was a legit question. I'm sick of hearing about the fucking flag moving. That's your only argument really. Why the fuck does it matter if it's moving? Do you expect it to stand perfectly still because it's in space? Particles and such still move, just at a much slower rate. And there are winds in space.

Anyways, that's not the point, the point is you turned into a childish bitch for no reason. Your response to my first post, completely not answering my question:

I'm not sure who these so called "chodes" are in fact I am not hip enough to know what a "chode" is but we are trying to have debate so if you don't mind can you please try to comment on the youtube link I provided, or at least try and add something useful to the conversation?
    This made me lol. "HAHA I HAVE YOUTUBE LINKS SO IT'S 100% FACT!!!" Give me a fucking break. And here's where I really get you going. This is my response:

I believe everything I see/read on the internet! It's complete truth and 100% fact!
    And of course, the sight of this post makes blood viciously start pouring out of your gaping ass because you get your panties in a wad over everything at ST and you respond with this monstrous post:

That's the extent of your smack really, right there in that post. The ol' citing someone else's smack as circa 1994-1999 and then bitching about how someone is attacking your personal beliefs (when I only made two prior posts, not one saying that this topic was completely false, just that you obviously believe every conspiracy thing made up on the internet by other chodes like you) and then you go off on some long failed attempt at troll humor, attempting to say I live in a trailer and then something about my sister blah blah blah. And this is what makes it even more hilarious and hypocritical:

You have been exposed. Just quit now because you're completely washed up. You're a shell of your former self. What once used to be a funny gimmick of various trolls is now a fat, old conspiracy theorist who has no life and sits on a sports forum trying to convince everyone the government is evil.

Pretty lame.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am going to assume most of children have left and the only ones still here are people who want to try and salvage this debate, so I will one more time ask, can you explain to me this video.

"Let's use this grainy, extremely blurry footage and point out that thing there! Did you see that? That blurry, possibly circular, object that's somewhat close to the window? Did you see it?!?!?!? That was a transparent sheet with the Earth printed on it! How do I know? Because I'm a fucking television producer that's how!"

So mouse, do you have actual knowledge of these "camera tricks" or are you simply going by what these people claim to be true?

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By the way, you can respond with whatever you want, but you lost, and you're not going to win. Everyone in this topic knows you're just grasping and reaching anyway, so trying to dissect my post and PWN me (quit spelling it wrong btw) may make you feel better on the inside about what a sad waste of a human carcass you've become but really it's not going to change anyone here's opinions on you and your crazy bullshit conspiracy theories.

If this shit is soooo undeniable, take it to the fucking papers or news and quit being a lazy fatass sipping on a Dr. Pepper and eating tacos from TC's while posting from your 2002 Gateway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Does constantly referring to me as a child count as a personal attack?
    If you only knew what I really think you are,trust me a child is a complement,

Instead of showing us youtube videos that have little actual evidence (you can't see the triangular fabric! <--- maybe because of the two vastly different perspectives numbnuts) why don't you list all the "lies" that you're butthurt about. Did your parents lie to a lot as a kid or something?
    First off for someone who calls one of the most damaging video evidence so far that shows NASA lied about the Apollo 11 journey " little actual evidence

Is either working for NASA or one of the most ignorant persons alive on the planet. You have done nothing but insult me from day one and now you think your going to somehow come in here and act like I am the one who makes personal attacks? People at this site although you may find this hard to understand, they have eyes they can see who is here to debate and who in here wants to try and "Po3nd" someone.
    Your wasting your time You little debate skills and to be quite frank with you I can't debate someone with an avatar like yours it shows your age.

Besides if the video is worthless why haven't anyone explained it yet? maybe you guys are to busy looking for ways to insult me instead of trying to educate yourselves.

Also I didn't make the video so why not be a man and email him and tell him yourself how full of shit he is?

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you hear that? That's the sound of mouse furiously mashing his keyboard to try and own me.

Thread Information