Page 4 of 207 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you only knew what I really think you are,trust me a child is a complement,
    A monkey? I guess it's a good thing I really do know what you are.

First off for someone who calls one of the most damaging video evidence so far that shows NASA lied about the Apollo 11 journey " little actual evidence

Is either working for NASA or one of the most ignorant persons alive on the planet.
    Are you an expert in video techniques and procedures?
    You have done nothing but insult me from day one
    You deserve nothing better.
    and now you think your going to somehow come in here and act like I am the one who makes personal attacks?
    Again you move the goalposts. You keep ing and complaining about personal attacks and yet you yourself level them. I'm just calling you out on being a hypocrite on top of all the other stuff.
    People at this site although you may find this hard to understand, they have eyes they can see who is here to debate and who in here wants to try and "Po3nd" someone.
    I'm not trying to "Po3nd" you. I just want to see you, for once, answer actual questions about your "lies".
    Your wasting your time You little debate skills and to be quite frank with you I can't debate someone with an avatar like yours it shows your age.
    Don't you have any new material? Again with this "avatar shows my age" shit.

Besides if the video is worthless why haven't anyone explained it yet?
    What's there to explain when these guys just make shit up. It goes back to my question, "do you have video editing/producing experience"? Because I don't and that's why I can't say, "Oh this guy is full of shit". I watched one snippet of it and disproved it though. The flap of fabric. Apparently these guys, with all their vast video experience, have never heard of perspective.
    maybe you guys are to busy looking for ways to insult me instead of trying to educate yourselves.
    Doesn't take a lot to look for ways to insult you. It's pretty easy.

Also I didn't make the video so why not be a man and email him and tell him yourself how full of shit he is?
    Because I know the moon landings weren't faked. Why should I waste my time telling some idiot I know he's an idiot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

You're such a ing hypocrite. Are you still mad because I wouldn't give you some weed for free? Here's how things went down in this topic, you, CHODE:
    How does weed have anything to do with NASA or this topic. A perfect example of immature behavior and not having any answer to the video i posted. On a side not I wanted to "buy" some weed, since when do you give shit away free? Did you also tell the club posters who you PM'd me saying you thought I was DEA? Oh you left out that part.

Another thing that weed you sold Joe Chalupa I ended up smoking some for free so actually after it's all said and done you did give me free weed.

Are you like Phyzix who when is getting his ass kicked in a debate topic he brings up his FTP server and how he is not going to let me use it? Did you pull out the FTP server card? Are you going to be known as the snitch that when he gets into a debate topics and gets his ass handed to him he brings up weed deals gone bad? Are you now going to be known as the stingy weed dealer? Good luck taking that monkey off your back as I will have no problem reminding you every chance I get from this day fourth.

That was a legit question. I'm sick of hearing about the ing flag moving. That's your only argument really. Why the does it matter if it's moving? Do you expect it to stand perfectly still because it's in space? Particles and such still move, just at a much slower rate. And there are winds in space.
    First off you just didn't ask the question you worded it like the person was some stupid redneck who keeps asking it, Second: when have I used a waving flag as a reason NASA didn't land on the moon? You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Anyways, that's not the point, the point is you turned into a childish for no reason. Your response to my first post, completely not answering my question:
    I am not here to answer your questions, in fact the debate did not involve you. go re-read from the start and tell me who got childish first.

This made me lol. "HAHA I HAVE YOUTUBE LINKS SO IT'S 100% FACT!!!" Give me a ing break. And here's where I really get you going. This is my response:
    Just the way you are speaking now shows how weak your debate skills are. And you have the nerve to pull out the butthurt card when your flaming out 24/7?

Another thing if the youtube links seem to be a problem I can host the videos on my photobucket account if it will make you feel better. I only used youtube so i can get the video out there faster. Funny how when someone wants to use youtube to make a point or show off a band it's cool. but when they are getting their ass kicked in a debate all of a sudden Youtube is bullshit.

And of course, the sight of this post makes blood viciously start pouring out of your gaping ass because you get your panties in a wad over everything at ST and you respond with this monstrous post:
    well if my style of posting does not fit in with your standards then feel free to debate with someone else I promise i would be offended.

That's the extent of your smack really, right there in that post. The ol' citing someone else's smack as circa 1994-1999 and then ing about how someone is attacking your personal beliefs (when I only made two prior posts, not one saying that this topic was completely false, just that you obviously believe every conspiracy thing made up on the internet by other chodes like you) and then you go off on some long failed attempt at troll humor, attempting to say I live in a trailer and then something about my sister blah blah blah. And this is what makes it even more hilarious and hypocritical:
    I got the point you don't like my posting style.

You have been exposed. Just quit now because you're completely washed up. You're a shell of your former self. What once used to be a funny gimmick of various trolls is now a fat, old conspiracy theorist who has no life and sits on a sports forum trying to convince everyone the government is evil.

Pretty lame.
    Well since I have been "exposed" I can assume your going to move on so I may be bale to debate with others who are old enough to buy beer.

now a fat, old conspiracy theorist who has no life and sits on a sports forum
    So because your standing up when you post that makes you different?

I just now woke up and had my first beer. You have been here already before me posting your insults, who did you say has no life and lives in a sports forum?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For someone who doesn't give a shit about this topic you spend a lot of time talking in it, I notice I am not all blah blah blah" when I have your back in the geek zone when those guys are telling you you have no idea what your talking about, if your so smart and it looks like your camping out in here why not answer my original post why did NASA feel they had to use a fake earth on the window of the capsule. oh wait...you can't have an adult debate, it's all blah blah blah" to you.
    haha. i really really really don't give a about this topic but since you keep replying to me it should be a no brainer to you that i would come back and give my 2 cents.

btw, i don't need you having my back in any topic, thread, sub forum, forum... anything! this isn't middle school, high school, and i don't know you in real life so we aren't at a bar about to fight some chumps. on the flip side you don't need to think you need to have my back either so stop fooling yourself already.

i don't hate you mouse nor do i dislike you. i just think you might put too much of your effort in to things, such as this, that really don't matter one way or the other.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Did you hear that? That's the sound of mouse furiously mashing his keyboard to try and own me.

Thank you for making my point why you and your 16 year old banana eating son are really here. Your all about owning someone. Well not only are you a tight ass with your weed your not worth wasting time on. and may have ruined this topic you must be proud.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Because I know the moon landings weren't faked. Why should I waste my time telling some idiot I know he's an idiot?
    Then why are you still in this topic?

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn mouse, when did you become such an uptight pussy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then why are you still in this topic?
    Because you're a special kind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Damn mouse, when did you become such an uptight pussy?
    When you have s who can't share a joint with you, how lame is that?

tack on the fact they can't disagree with you without insulting you, talking about screen names, and bringing up weed deals that never took place.

How does any of this have to do with NASA?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I can see that NASA video was maybe to much for you guys to absorb, I can also see I can't get a straight answer around here so I may just use my other screen name and surf the other forums in search of intelligent life to debate with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Don't worry Blue Jew I can handle these two taint sniffers you go surf.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can see that NASA video was maybe to much for you guys to absorb, I can also see I can't get a straight answer around here so I may just use my other screen name and surf the other forums in search of intelligent life to debate with.
    why not just use 1 screen name?

Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The moon missions occurred right at the end of the one of the most vile and violent decades in our nations history. Kennedy had promised a man in the moon by the end of the decade and with Vietnam at it's height and the national pulse nearing flat- lining, it is possible that this may have been orchestrated to calm the masses.
    Who knows. My grandma passed away at 97 several years ago with all her faculties and was as sharp as they come and took it to her grave that man did not land on the moon. Her biblical rants were about, "Only God had that power".

Who knows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The moon missions occurred right at the end of the one of the most vile and violent decades in our nations history. Kennedy had promised a man in the moon by the end of the decade and with Vietnam at it's height and the national pulse nearing flat- lining, it is possible that this may have been orchestrated to calm the masses.
    Who knows. My grandma passed away at 97 several years ago with all her faculties and was as sharp as they come and took it to her grave that man did not land on the moon. Her biblical rants were about, "Only God had that power".

Who knows.
    Rational people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    and took it to her grave.
    To bad she didn't take Shastafarian and Leetonidas with her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    why not just use 1 screen name?
    Do you have preference on which screen name kicks your ass?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I can see this debate went to shit. maybe Kori needs to make private debate forum?

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To bad she didn't take Shastafarian and Leetonidas with her.
    Wishing death on someone because they don't agree with you? Pretty pathetic. Also, you misspelled "too."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wishing death on someone because they don't agree with you? Pretty pathetic. Also, you misspelled "too."
    I didn't realize it was this easy to rattle the supposed best troll at ST.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, if you wanted a debate, you should've put it in the political forum dipshit. Don't act like you weren't trying to rile people up and start shit with this topic, because you make one of these conspiracy theory topics every week and constantly pour your ridiculous point of view into topics where it's not even relevant. Why are you so desperate for attention? I guess I realize now why you have so many screen names.

Why don't you actually PAY for some weed, smoke it, prioritize, and go do something meaningful with your life instead of switching out between 10,000 screen names to pat yourself on the back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Wishing death on someone because they don't agree with you? Pretty pathetic
    You call snitching on someone and telling the club they wanted to buy weed from you a form of disagreeing? You have a weird way of understanding what your trying to say.

Also, you misspelled "too."
    When your done with your spelling smack feel free to talk about NASA!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I didn't realize it was this easy to rattle the supposed best troll at ST.
    So now that you have accomplished your mission your going back to the NBA forum so the adults can talk? (crossing fingers)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you have preference on which screen name kicks your ass?
    kicks my ass... it would only take a 1 - 2 and you're down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why don't you actually PAY for some weed, smoke it, prioritize, and go do something meaningful with your life instead of switching out between 10,000 screen names to pat yourself on the back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Also, if you wanted a debate, you should've put it in the political forum
    Where do you see mouse making a topic? Why not go after the topic stater? I see now that your running out of excuses and insults you pull out the "This topic belongs in the politics forum" card?

dipshit
    when did you become such an uptight pussy?

Don't act like you weren't trying to rile people up and start shit with this topic, because you make one of these conspiracy theory topics every week and constantly pour your ridiculous point of view into topics where it's not even relevant. Why are you so desperate for attention? I guess I realize now why you have so many screen names.
    And you have proof mouse was the topic starter? would you like to bet on it? Oh wait you probably re-nig on that too. ask Kori if your so sure.

Because it's my life and I don't tell you how to live yours. besides....

when did you become such an uptight pussy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So now that you have accomplished your mission your going back to the NBA forum so the adults can talk? (crossing fingers)
    You notice how amongst all these posts where you tell us to talk about NASA, you yourself haven't been either.

Thread Information