Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    To bad she didn't take Shastafarian and Leetonidas with her.
    The woman was 97 and made sure our boys flew bombers in WWII. I'll take what she thought as credible way before your rants.

Good day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You notice how amongst all these posts where you tell us to talk about NASA, you yourself haven't been either.

You can't talk about NASA with you clowns in here you can't see that?
    I thought you just said you already know man landed on the moon and this was boring?

And why do you and your pals think screen name and spelling smack is fresh?

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can't talk about NASA with you clowns in here you can't see that?
    I talked about the subject in my first post and some subsequent posts.

I thought you just said you already know man landed on the moon and this was boring?
    I know man landed on the moon but this is far from boring. I'm having a great time.

And why do you and your pals think screen name and spelling smack is fresh?
    I will always find it funny when you switch screen names to agree with yourself. It seems to be pathological at this point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The woman was 97 and made sure our boys flew bombers in WWII. I'll take what she thought as credible way before your rants.

Good day.
    First of all Mr. I had a granny who dated the red baron so NASA lied.

If you read again you will see we both agree on the debate. Second if your going to bring out your old dusty granny to talk NASA don't get offended if someone wish's she was here today to deal with these young punks who go in and out of every debate topic trying to cause meltdowns.

If you respect your Granny like you say go after them not me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I know man landed on the moon but this is far from boring. I'm having a great time.
    Then if your here to have fun don't get upset when no one takes you serious and ignores your questions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then if your here to have fun don't get upset when no one takes you serious and ignores your questions.
    No see having fun is a byproduct of you dodging questions and pathologically switching screen names.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL @ mouse thinking I'm snitching because I said he wanted some weed. How is that snitching? Everyone knows I/you are a stoner, there was even a long thread in the troll forum about me slangin, it's not like I was trying to hide it and we were talking through PM's. Anyone can go look it up and see you begging me for free weed.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And if that's "snitching," then you just snitched on Joe because he, unlike your sorry ass, actually paid the money and drove to pick it up. Speaking of Joe, I always found it pretty sad how ing pathetic you were everytime he didn't smoke you out or something. You're like one of those punk ass friends that always thinks because their friend has weed that they're en led to get smoked out.

Name
    Bornstellar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where do you see mouse making a topic? Why not go after the topic stater? I see now that your running out of excuses and insults you pull out the "This topic belongs in the politics forum" card?
    This is just getting sad. Now you're trying to deny that you made this topic? You even admitted it in this post:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=77

On a side not I wanted to "buy" some weed,
    See, you said "I." That's how I know YOU, mouse, made this topic, because you knew exactly who/what I was referring to.

Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    First of all Mr. I had a granny who dated the red baron so NASA lied.

If you read again you will see we both agree on the debate. Second if your going to bring out your old dusty granny to talk NASA don't get offended if someone wish's she was here today to deal with these young punks who go in and out of every debate topic trying to cause meltdowns.

If you respect your Granny like you say go after them not me.
    My apologies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Columbia Lions
    If there's enough breeze in that alleged studio to move the flag, why isn't that same breeze blowing up dust at exactly the same point in time?

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    If there's enough breeze in that alleged studio to move the flag, why isn't that same breeze blowing up dust at exactly the same point in time?
    Are you really interested in this? Just let mouse declare his victory, it isnt like anyone recognizes it but him.

He's like Kim Jong-il minus the nuclear program.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    And if that's "snitching," then you just snitched on Joe because he, unlike your sorry ass, actually paid the money and drove to pick it up. Speaking of Joe, I always found it pretty sad how ing pathetic you were everytime he didn't smoke you out or something. You're like one of those punk ass friends that always thinks because their friend has weed that they're en led to get smoked out.

And what does this have to do with NASA?

sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I like to count up the total minutes of the YouTubes that mouse posts and demands you refute every issue brought up therein. It usually comes out to about ten hours or more.

[awaits inevitable "mother's basement" and "man sauce" insult or the like]

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Who are you asking? Blue Jew or the drma kids who hijacked the topic?
    If I was you don't admit you smoke weed,have another screen name. or misspell any words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Are you really interested in this? Just let mouse declare his victory, it isnt like anyone recognizes it but him.
    Where is it posted mouse wants to win anything? Are you guys that intimidated and threaten that you have to resort to cheap comebacks instead of staying on topic?

He's like Kim Jong-il minus the nuclear program.
    And your like Ron Jeromy minus the .

you see I can get trailer trash just like you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I like to count up the total minutes of the YouTubes that mouse posts and demands you refute every issue brought up therein. It usually comes out to about ten hours or more.
    When your done drinking your Obama kool-aid look at all the pages it's one maybe two videos at most, and yet it was enough to bring out the best taint sniffers the club has to offer. page five and no real answers what does that tell you?

[awaits inevitable "mother's basement" and "man sauce" insult or the like]

what basement?
    My mother lives in a trailer you man chowder drinking !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Still waiting on your explanations for this............

Going on page six and still no real answers from anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You seem to really add to every topic you visit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    That is a good honest opinion you made. To bad you can't have many of these when debating sports fans.

You bring up a good point. If NASA knows they landed on the moon why not use the Moon to practice for a Mars landing? Also you notice how the Soviets have not landed on the moon even though they were light years ahead of NASA?

Like I said before landing on the moon is not the real issue for me, it's the lies and unexplained bull NASA feeds the public on a daily basis.

thanks for the reply,

Can you explain what "unexplained bull " NASA feeds the public on daily basis?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Going on page six and still no real answers from anyone.
    I answered the part I watched. I'm not gonna sit here and watch a 9 minute youtube video. Lay out YOUR arguments and I'll have a crack at them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I answered the part I watched. I'm not gonna sit here and watch a 9 minute youtube video. Lay out YOUR arguments and I'll have a crack at them.

Don't you mean I post something intelligent and you start insulting me?

That is really what I live for to come in here and have a smack off with a 17 year old. Your the reason I visit ST without your cheesy comebacks and mountain dew induced rants, I don't think this site could survive.

If I do debate it won't be with you or your stingy weed selling snitch friend!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Mouse has nothing to say. It's either admit his conspiracy theory is truthful and then go about your day doing the same things and living the same life. Or don't. But yeah, what significance could this possibly have? What's the answer? If we were to buy in, what are we supposed to do about it? Bomb NASA? Write a letter to the editor? Loudly scoff at the opening scene in Independence Day? Troll people on message boards?

In effect,

WHO CARES???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Can you explain what "unexplained bull " NASA feeds the public on daily basis?

Do you remember body solutions, or Enron? They both have been exposed lying to the public and there share holders. The only difference is NASA is still in buissness so everyday they find new ways to spend money they are living the lie, so that is where I get the term. If Enron was still around and made a press confrence and said they are going to open some huge corperation and everyone will be rich, would you believe them knowing what you know now?

Well since NASA has been exposed lying to the public and their employees about cost and their major accomplishments, (like landing on the moon) how do you think it sounds when they talk about going to mars?

maybe your right! maybe they don't lie on a daily basis it's only when they speak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Only people who take time to post in this topic.

Like you!

Thread Information