Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was spoonfed the whole game so we didn't have an opportunity to see if he would act like a baby again.
    Thanks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw a bit of the game. At time not just this game, Luka looks unstaoppable! His Spin move around the paint, like he easily getting pasted his defenders with. Its a scarly thought as he's still developing and figuring everything out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was spoonfed the whole game so we didn't have an opportunity to see if he would act like a baby again.
    But those spin moves with his back on the basket is really good. And he has complete control of the ball, his footwork, looks so good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But those spin moves with his back on the basket is really good. And he has complete control of the ball, his footwork, looks so good.
    Yeah, skill-wise I have no complaints. Just commenting on his behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We are ready for some shooty-hoop..." what the actual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Popovich rubbing off on Luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep Poop still has not gotten over himself

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, really? I cringed so hard at that I pulled a muscle in my back. Words hurt goddammit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Austin Spurs is for SAN ANTONIO SUPRS DEVELOPMENT FIRST and wins second. If they agreed to bring Woodard on to the team because of some rule or agreement made prior to the Gubble scheme, it doesn't mean Woodard or ANYBODY NOT UNDER CONTRACT TO THE SPURS is supposed to get "spoonfed".

You RIDE OR DIE with SPURS CONTRACT PLAYERS FIRST and LAST (unless they have fouled out, have become injured, or died on the court)

When Luka, Tre, Quandary, Keldon, White, Dejounte.....ect to DANNY ING GREEN are on the Austin SPURS(Toros), the coaching staff is told this and knows this pecking order of WHO GETS THE REPS!!!!

Furthermore, the idea of you or any of this so-called "fan base" would call a guy being compe ive "being a baby" that here to for was getting ragged on for NOT BEING COMPE IVE is BEYOND PONDEROUS bordering on TROLLING.

You're right, Drew. I'm trolling

Nah, man. I'm 100% rooting for Luka.

And you're right, his "eagerness" for the ball is a welcome change from what we're accustomed to since DJ was drafted....

And DJ is actually a good comparison to what we're seeing with Luka. That ego we're seeing will transform into something beneficial for the Spurs. Luka wants it.

I guess it speaks more about my fears than it speaks for Luka's behavior ... I've been scarred by Nephew's actions and want guys who have A+ personalities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting stats. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I was doubting whether Luka would step up in the Gubble, but it looks like he's pretty solidly dominating every single game he's been taking part in. Of course, it doesn't mean it'll translate to the next level, but it's a really encouraging sign. The highlights looked good tonight as well, though they hardly tell the whole story anyways.

When's the Gubble supposed to end? Is there a chance we get to see Luka with the main squad this season, considering he probably won't come "up" until the GL games are over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I was doubting whether Luka would step up in the Gubble, but it looks like he's pretty solidly dominating every single game he's been taking part in. Of course, it doesn't mean it'll translate to the next level, but it's a really encouraging sign. The highlights looked good tonight as well, though they hardly tell the whole story anyways.

When's the Gubble supposed to end? Is there a chance we get to see Luka with the main squad this season, considering he probably won't come "up" until the GL games are over?
    The Gubble is 15 games over 25 days, plus an eight team single elimination tournament, which it looks like the Spurs will be in. The 15 games is over March 6th, and an eight team tournament could be over in 5 days, even with a day off between rounds. Tre and Luka can be back for basically the whole second half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones 9.8 assists/game is pretty eye-popping!

They are both doing exactly what they are supposed to do, which is no surprise really. Spurs take development very seriously and are always playing the long game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very nice analysis. I like it. Although it's a much shorter league than the usual 50, and could affect -/+ the average. Still it's what we are hoping that Luka and Tre would do, to dominate in their respected position. Very promising.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin Spurs austin_spurs

OFFICIAL: We’ve acquired Galen Robinson Jr. from the available pool of #GLeague players already in Orlando. Galen played in 30 games (17 starts) with Austin last season. In a related move, the team has waived Malik Pope.
    Galen Robinson Jr

7:03pm · 19 Feb 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang that is what 3 players we waived and received 3 new players not sure that has ever happened in the past?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang that is what 3 players we waived and received 3 new players not sure that has ever happened in the past?
    They probably tested positive for COVID and rather than wait for them, they released them since g league is only a month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe not covid, maybe it's just all the players in one area so easy to swap around. Like I'm, sure Galen is someone they like more than pope and i'm sure players have seen that the team is basically a luka hype vehicle and know the spurs can't do any call ups this year. Less upside to being in the austin spurs this year even if the team is balling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any link for tonight’s game ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka playing soft and sloppy so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy Renfro is shining. Displaying excellent vision, just hit a 3...

Thread Information