Page 14 of 128 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray with an almost triple double + the win.

Kind of surprised Spurs didn't assign anyone else to Austin. I am guessing they want all hands on deck for practices with the big team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was toying with them s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs Verified account ‏@spurs

The Spurs have recalled Dejounte Murray from the @austin_spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kid has a 1st step that you say - .

He is still raw, makes some rookie mistakes but he has great tools to be a very good NBA player.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he has the most talent from a guy we drafted since Tim imo. Tony is close too though. Ginobili had it but he overachieved thanks in large part to his elite compe ive drive. Kawhi at the time was seen as a better Bowen. What he is now is a straight aberration. Now if he can be developed properly. He had 8 turnovers today but watching him, you get an idea of what he can become. I doubt he'll ever be all NBA but I could see him voted into an all star game by the coaches at least, especially we remain relevant and contending for a top spot. Now we really need to start looking for a rim protecting two way big to build around for the future
    Wish we could of got Murray and Zubac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he has the most talent from a guy we drafted since Tim imo. Tony is close too though. Ginobili had it but he overachieved thanks in large part to his elite compe ive drive. Kawhi at the time was seen as a better Bowen. What he is now is a straight aberration. Now if he can be developed properly. He had 8 turnovers today but watching him, you get an idea of what he can become. I doubt he'll ever be all NBA but I could see him voted into an all star game by the coaches at least, especially we remain relevant and contending for a top spot. Now we really need to start looking for a rim protecting two way big to build around for the future
    Wish we could of got Murray and Zubac.
    Did you watch this game? I didn't. I wonder what kind of TO those were. Were they ambitious passing or handle related TO, bc I remember watching some games in the dleague from JSimms and he had the 8 TO games as well but his were related to ballhandling, not passing...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat boy is good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch this game? I didn't. I wonder what kind of TO those were. Were they ambitious passing or handle related TO, bc I remember watching some games in the dleague from JSimms and he had the 8 TO games as well but his were related to ballhandling, not passing...
    From what I remember, it was passing but I'm gonna rewatch. I remember on a couple occasions he threaded the needle and it didn't work out. One of the passes was an easily catchable pass that LJC fumbled. Anyways it left me believing that he has vision. He can be a better passer than Tony, probably never the finisher Tony was but a better combo. He has potential in the midrange and from distance which i have hope he can do better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great blocks.

The 3pt line in the D-League is the same as in the NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still looks like he could be a decent role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who didn't see Austins last game should check it out tbh. Garino was being featured on offense and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They had him in the pick and roll facilitating the offense. Pato was hitting threes off the dribble of the pick and distributing rather well. He hit like three threes when they went under the pick and challenged him to shoot. He didn't hesitate to shoot either. He also had some nice passes for the assist. With the big team he was doing pretty much what Kyle is doing now so I didn't kno he had it in him. Also on defense he was a menace. To sum it up they had Garino in the Leonard role. It was crazy. One game sample but if he can keep that up he could be signed soon. I'd rather have him than Forbes. 24pts 8reb 5assists 3st 3blk 7tos was his stat line I believe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh.

Im a murray hater but think murray could be better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who didn't see Austins last game should check it out tbh. Garino was being featured on offense and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They had him in the pick and roll facilitating the offense. Pato was hitting threes off the dribble of the pick and distributing rather well. He hit like three threes when they went under the pick and challenged him to shoot. He didn't hesitate to shoot either. He also had some nice passes for the assist. With the big team he was doing pretty much what Kyle is doing now so I didn't kno he had it in him. Also on defense he was a menace. To sum it up they had Garino in the Leonard role. It was crazy. One game sample but if he can keep that up he could be signed soon. I'd rather have him than Forbes. 24pts 8reb 5assists 3st 3blk 7tos was his stat line I believe.
    nice stat line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next game just started a few minutes ago:

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161119/ERIAUS/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we stackeddd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not anymore...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURS should trade KA to NO for CD<#41>... kid has a great motor & plays hard on O&D (great teammate & all around player).
    Him along side KL would be very nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game of the season tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes with the game winner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Brown looks like a very interesting prospect. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone take a flier on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks a million for posting the info/highlights for Austin. It is nice to have them at our fingertips here on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Archie Goodwin Waived By Pelicans

The New Orleans Pelicans have waived Archie Goodwin.
    Originally signed by New Orleans on Nov. 7, Goodwin, 6-5, 205, appeared in three games for the Pelicans, averaging 5.0 points in 10.0 minutes per contest.
    Goodwin was signed to give the Pelicans depth in the backcourt before Jrue Holiday returned.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ed-By-Pelicans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next game in the 4th quarter:

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161122/AUSSXF/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Brown looks like a very interesting prospect. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone take a flier on him.
    Good call. Anthony Brown got called up yesterday by New Orleans.

Thread Information