Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once we swap out Cunningham & pondexter for Moore and Huestis next year things will really open u athletically/defensively. I still would like to bring Stanley Johnson in too.....
    Stanley Johnson blows. I still don’t understand why so much of ST is in love with him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stanley Johnson blows. I still don’t understand why so much of ST is in love with him
    I like choking teams out on defense; seeing them hopeless makes me happy Stanley and Huestis can be Elite Defenders thus why I like them. I may be a 100% wrong in my forecasting but I hope not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like choking teams out on defense; seeing them hopeless makes me happy Stanley and Huestis can be Elite Defenders thus why I like them. I may be a 100% wrong in my forecasting but I hope not.
    Johnson’s defense is overrated, but even if it were as good as people think it doesn’t make up for his impressively bad offense. the guy is even a ty rebounder which is surprising given his frame and size

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah I’d take a flier on Thybull too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both sucky busts. Both are room temperature defenders and total boat anchors on offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both sucky busts. Both are room temperature defenders and total boat anchors on offense.
    Cunningham & pondexter are they boat anchors? I’d take Huestis and Johnson over them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cunningham & pondexter are they boat anchors? I’d take Huestis and Johnson over them.
    Of course you would. You're a fan. You don't dig into the stats and analytics. Cunningham and Pondexter can at least shoot the 3 ball, Cunningham at 48%. If you want a young replacement, try not to look so stupid, and go with someone like Ben Moore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you would. You're a fan. You don't dig into the stats and analytics. Cunningham and Pondexter can at least shoot the 3 ball, Cunningham at 48%. If you want a young replacement, try not to look so stupid, and go with someone like Ben Moore.
    Umm.......ok!!! Lol. I’ll let you have that one....... The two guys I mentioned actually have a specific skill set that can be honed by PATFO. No more freebies homie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you know, all Spurs fans know our calling card has always been defense����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you know, all Spurs fans know our calling card has always been defense����
    In nearly an entire season of NBA play, gamewise, Huestis hasn't shown the makings of an NBA defender, and he'll be 28 in December. Detroit thought so much of SJ that they salary dumped him at the deadline.

Moore is shooting 38% from 3, and is leading the ASpurs with 9.0 boards a game, at 6'8" 220. He's outboarding the jumping jack drafted from USC last year (Metu), the guy that actually played minutes for the big club (Eubanks), and Brimah, who is 6'10" 230.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In nearly an entire season of NBA play, gamewise, Huestis hasn't shown the makings of an NBA defender, and he'll be 28 in December. Detroit thought so much of SJ that they salary dumped him at the deadline.

Moore is shooting 38% from 3, and is leading the ASpurs with 9.0 boards a game, at 6'8" 220. He's outboarding the jumping jack drafted from USC last year (Metu), the guy that actually played minutes for the big club (Eubanks), and Brimah, who is 6'10" 230.
    Any thoughts why they haven’t called him up, while we’ve seen Metu and Eubanks. Personally Eubanks is not bad, just meh and not the critical position that Spurs need. Because I like Eubanks limiting Aldridge minutes cleaning up. But I would love to have Spurs get that athletic SF that seem to completetge puzzle. Or is it Bertans? Because he’s sure shot and could stay in front, rebound, pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any thoughts why they haven’t called him up, while we’ve seen Metu and Eubanks. Personally Eubanks is not bad, just meh and not the critical position that Spurs need. Because I like Eubanks limiting Aldridge minutes cleaning up. But I would love to have Spurs get that athletic SF that seem to completetge puzzle. Or is it Bertans? Because he’s sure shot and could stay in front, rebound, pass.
    No idea. I was speculating elsewhere that maybe they're hiding him, hoping to be at the front of the line to sign him this off season. He shoots well from 3, but he also has the third highest 2P% on the club for guys with appreciable games played (there's a lot of roster churn in the g-league). His 2G% is .569, and only Brimah (.625) and Eubanks (.649) are better inside the arc. He played for Larry Brown at SMU, so you don't have to project his defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once we swap out Cunningham & pondexter for Moore and Huestis next year things will really open u athletically/defensively. I still would like to bring Stanley Johnson in too.....
    Are you guys serious? Read before you go and get your panties in a bunch exstatic! Wow.......just wow!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you guys serious? Read before you go and get your panties in a bunch exstatic! Wow.......just wow!!!
    You keep quoting yourself, you'll go blind...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ever happened to Hillard? I remember last season he got a little bit of run with the big team. I was looking at his and White stats on the Austin Spurs last season and they played great.

Ben Moore has solid stats but to say he can shoot from 3 and he doesnt even shoot more than two attempts per game is kind of being disingenuous. I read an article with Larry Brown praising the young man so I hope he continues to get better and maybe get a look from our team this year or during the off season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm.......ok!!! Lol. I’ll let you have that one....... The two guys I mentioned actually have a specific skill set that can be honed by PATFO. No more freebies homie.
    Jesus your a moron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus your a moron
    You do realize that was my opinion......right? You boys must have some very sad lives��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep quoting yourself, you'll go blind...

Cute! I did that for you; you was having a hard time keeping your focus on what was actually said vs. what was going on in your mind��. Exstatic or whatever you call yourself........... be easy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea. I was speculating elsewhere that maybe they're hiding him, hoping to be at the front of the line to sign him this off season. He shoots well from 3, but he also has the third highest 2P% on the club for guys with appreciable games played (there's a lot of roster churn in the g-league). His 2G% is .569, and only Brimah (.625) and Eubanks (.649) are better inside the arc. He played for Larry Brown at SMU, so you don't have to project his defense.
    Thanks. Are you sure you’re not coach Ime with your stat board. Dang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that was my opinion......right? You boys must have some very sad lives🙈
    And it’s my opinion your a moron. Do you see how that works?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it’s my opinion your a moron. Do you see how that works?
    Poor you����������

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot is looking smooth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only concern with Walker is I hope he can become an efficient off ball scorer. It seems like he’s a good go to guy in the g league anyways, but his usage looks pretty high there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Spurs being eliminated from the playoffs and tonight's game is the last of the regular season, it will be interesting to see what big team does with Metu/LWIV and two-way players.

Thread Information