Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 1965
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything I said?
    It has nothing to do with anything you said. He thinks he's found a niche here with the G-League, and it makes him semi-famous. So he doesn't like it when anyone challenges his position as Thread King. Just like the quote below where he doesn't like anyone giving thoughts. I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt, but he's just another attention . A fake. I'd be happy to let him have this thread and start another Austin thread, if he'd agree to stay here.

OOH Bolded Dude gave us his "thoughts"
    so "random" so ........ What ever dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with anything you said. He thinks he's found a niche here with the G-League, and it makes him semi-famous. So he doesn't like it when anyone challenges his position as Thread King. Just like the quote below where he doesn't like anyone giving thoughts. I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt, but he's just another attention . A fake. I'd be happy to let him have this thread and start another Austin thread, if he'd agree to stay here.

are you aware of the traffic this site gets? Apparently not

DOZENS of people use this site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't quote him. Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wonder if he goes off if Keldon Metu and Weatherspoon is on the Team?

Another G league Raggs to Riches story brought to you by Greggory Popovich and his Ego

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the real season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the real season.

Yep I wanna keep arguing how "small" and "nonathletic" Keldon is..

Keldon Lonnie are the future... as has been said Weatherspoon is dam sure better than Bryn. Metu and Trey?
    Foggetabout it.

METU all the WAY..

to bad our coach is in "Some people just want to see the WORLD BURN mode"

hopefully he is gone next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep I wanna keep arguing how "small" and "nonathletic" Keldon is..

Keldon Lonnie are the future... as has been said Weatherspoon is dam sure better than Bryn. Metu and Trey?
    Foggetabout it.

METU all the WAY..

to bad our coach is in "Some people just want to see the WORLD BURN mode"

hopefully he is gone next year
    Looking forward to this losing season... It might just be what the Spurs need. All the Ls hopefully force Pop's way out, so we can get a coach that's good at developing young guys and giving them minutes while putting them in positions to succeed. DJ, White, Lonnie, Keldon, Luka, Metu, Poeltl, Spoon... The team actually has a lot of young players with upside that will get real burn next season. Ship out the vets, get a high pick, let's see what we got in this young core. Can't wait for '20-'21 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to this losing season... It might just be what the Spurs need. All the Ls hopefully force Pop's way out, so we can get a coach that's good at developing young guys and giving them minutes while putting them in positions to succeed. DJ, White, Lonnie, Keldon, Luka, Metu, Poeltl, Spoon... The team actually has a lot of young players with upside that will get real burn next season. Ship out the vets, get a high pick, let's see what we got in this young core. Can't wait for '20-'21 tbh.
    "Not until I'm in charge. Bryn, Marco get out there and defend"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Assuming pop ok's a rebuild under his watch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest question is who is Poop replacement??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way Becky is squirming and internally WTF? ing as she watches Poop Coach and STILL doing her JOB They way the Players look to her in this situation. I'm 1000% behind her as the next coach.

If not her then Blake Ahearn he could be and probably is the next Quin Snyder.

There are MANY options. Credit where its due. Pop and the Organization has a healthy TREE

I mean even Udoka isn't beyond the realm of possibility.
    Last edited by TheDrewShow; 11 Hours Ago at 03:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way Becky is squirming and internally WTF? ing as she watches Poop Coach and STILL doing her JOB They way the Players look to her in this situation. I'm 1000% behind her as the next coach.

If not her then Blake Ahearn he could be and probably is the next Quin Snyder.

There are MANY options. Credit where its due. Pop and the Organization has a healthy TREE

I mean even Udoka isn't beyond the realm of possibility.
    I had been thinking about if Ahearn might be the one, all three you mention would be strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. It could be anybody and the rotations would be better from the jump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am i correct that the only person who has been leaked as a coach is Bill Self? To me that's suspect and could just be self trying to get more college $$$ but the connection to RC is too strong to think that the offer isnt Self's to refuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu.

Thread Information