Page 87 of 128 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t see any of the game but Tre Jones with 16 assists!?! That’s impressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy to see how Tre Jones develops, but losing out on Woodard one pick before us was, at least for missing out on a second round pick, a huge bummer.
    To be fair, Woodard didn't actually shine when he got NBA minutes. Same as Cam Reynolds. We need to look at ability rather than production when scouting the gleague.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, but no chance to watch it in Europe
    Ah so ESPN+ actually lets you watch the game after it's done. You just can't watch it live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka with 17 rebounds?! Tre with 16 assists?! Daayum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so watching what I missed earlier

There's been a couple times where his man gets by him, which is fine sometimes, but I noticed he doesn't really attempt to swat it from behind.

Also, his decision making near the rim needs to improve. You dont need to shoot it if you're going to be off balance. Dribble it out and then try something. He tries to shoot that has no hope of going in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really happy with Luka's performance today. 20 points, 17 rebounds and 6 assists. I hope this helps with his confidence going forward and feel he can dominate the game.

Tre with 16 assists. He's the best thing to happen to Luka. He will find him out there and highlight his skills.

Great game today!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka and Tre.... wow. sammich found his rhythm in the 4th and was surprisingly physical inside and on the glass throughout the game. good game to get up to game speed and a great start to build on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still in the process of watching the whole game but so far Tre Jones >>>> Tyrell Terry (who was gaining a lot of praise pre-draft)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka put up 20/17/6?! talk about leaving a mark... And that is with him not having a great game, as seen in these comments.

Was there any way after all to catch the game outside of the US? Some stream of sorts? I'd love to catch some of these games, watching the Austin Spurs was really fun last season, and I'd love to see the youngings' progress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad this doesn't capture all the misses. You find out a lot about players with those.

Tre could have ended up with 20+ assists, as I'm watching this game, a lot of his teammates missed a easy shots.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre is ready to take Mills' spot on the roster, IMO.
    They could actually work pretty well together if it weren't for the lack of size on each of them. Jones as the floor general and Mills as the microwave is a classic bench combination.

I could see Jones taking Mills's minutes and Lonnie taking Mills's shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , at the 3rd qtr 5:00 mark Tre blew by two defenders with ease. Really impressed by Tre.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah so ESPN+ actually lets you watch the game after it's done. You just can't watch it live.
    yes, you‘re right. Great!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy to see how Tre Jones develops, but losing out on Woodard one pick before us was, at least for missing out on a second round pick, a huge bummer.
    I agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , at the 3rd qtr 5:00 mark Tre blew by two defenders with ease. Really impressed by Tre.
    Tre is deceptively athletic. Seeing Tyrus on the game against Grizz, and people say Tre is even better than him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, you‘re right. Great!
    Oh good that it works for you too. Here's one option, Sugus if you're willing to pay the $6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Woodard didn't actually shine when he got NBA minutes. Same as Cam Reynolds. We need to look at ability rather than production when scouting the gleague.
    Also to be fair, he's only played 2.8 minutes of NBA time this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also to be fair, he's only played 2.8 minutes of NBA time this season.
    Thought he's played more than that.. not hating on the guy, just expressing caution. He's got good instincts and shot mechanics. Reminds me of Robert Covington.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka has zero big man fundamentals. I catch him often ball watching when he should be boxing out instead.
    Loving what im seeing from Kylor. Great big man instincts.

Again, no boxing out from Luka at the end of the 1Q.
    . This didn’t age well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought he's played more than that.. not hating on the guy, just expressing caution. He's got good instincts and shot mechanics. Reminds me of Robert Covington.
    That's not a bad comp. I think he's got a good bit higher of a ceiling though. His D has the potential to be elite (but we won't ever see that in the G league). I think he will have a better 3pt% than Covington when it's all said and done too. I don't see him as a leader on a team but I do think his floor is a starting 3/4 within 2 years. I don't want to give my ceiling because it'll sound nuts lol... so, I'll stick with (and be happy with) my floor for him.

His biggest obstacle is the team he plays for..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VPN was checked by ESPN, but the Memphis stream works for this one. Would have liked to watch the Ignite team
    the Ignite team. Buncha spoiled brats and en led Divas.
    Last edited by exstatic; 02-10-2021 at 03:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . This didn’t age well.
    What didn't age well? Those statements still ring true even after im almost finished watching this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What didn't age well? Those statements still ring true even after im almost finished watching this game.
    Multiple criticisms on rebounding technique against a guy who wound up grabbing 16 boards. That doesn’t happen by accident, or by lucky bounces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multiple criticisms on rebounding technique against a guy who wound up grabbing 16 boards. That doesn’t happen by accident, or by lucky bounces.
    Yeahhh actually, it does. My advice: watch the game. Then you'll know what I'm talking about. That wasn't a dominant 17 boards by any means. The guards run and the big gets left behind to secure the rebound. It's by design. Luka wasn't toppling over anybody over those rebounds.

Thread Information