Page 73 of 128 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3198
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone need to lock Luke in the weight room. And feed him some whataburgers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like he is LOOSING weight bruh
    Drew I thought the same thing.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu looks confident on the 3's. He's not hesitant. , he doesn't even have to look down at his feet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about that top right pic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Sports and Entertainment needs to bring over his mama or is Grandma to cook this boy some of HIS food or something....
    Heh. I don't think it was mama's home cooking that turned skinny rookie Jokic into a monster with a prominent brow ridge.

They need to put Sammich on... whatever regimen Jokic went on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu needs some minutes with the main squad, been saying it forever. He isn't even a rookie so why is Pop so -bent on not playing him any minutes outside of rare garbage time? Is Marco at the 4 really a much better option than a developing player?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell that Jockick was a Fat guy who was mall nourished. Classic Endomorp, det double chin was their even when Skinny. Skinny Fat.

Luka is a Ectomorph in my opinion.

You're right about the body type. Sammich is skinnier than Jokic ever was. But Jokic isn't your run of the mill fat boy. If you remember him from the playoffs last year, he's strong as and he had a lot more endurance than I gave him credit for.

Jokic is doughy-looking, but he's not flabby. And the changes to his head? I'm pretty sure he juiced his way to that bulk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like he is LOOSING weight bruh
    Thats how it works. You get lean first then your muscle grown. If you do weight training ofc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice highlights for Metu!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for Metu it does show the Spurs are doing it the right way with rookies cause to be honest Metu looked totally lost last year. I am glad he is doing good cause to make it in the NBA you have to be a stud in G League which he was far from last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for Metu it does show the Spurs are doing it the right way with rookies cause to be honest Metu looked totally lost last year. I am glad he is doing good cause to make it in the NBA you have to be a stud in G League which he was far from last year.

Metu looked lost at the beginning of this year. I don't know what got into him. Some people have asked if he's worked with Duncan. I don't know, but he just took some giant steps forward.

Nobody has said much about Spoon tonight, but he's looking like he should catch on an NBA club, whether it's the Spurs or somewhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Luka can continue making post moves like that, watch out. With his passing skills paired with improved strength--hes going to be unstoppable. Maybe he just needs to focus less on dribbling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes learning from Keldon in these clips. You can see a vast difference with how hes scoring the ball now than in the beginming of the season. They look less fluky or less "lucky"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave it up to drew and gaustex to complain About a guy who just put up 25 points and 13 rebounds.

You gots will complain about anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu needs NBA minutes ASAP. He's got the complete package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the ing re s who were going on and on about Luka's " ty career"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched the game, and now understand why Samanic hasn’t sniffed the big club yet. He is SO ING LAZY on defense. Multiple times last night OKC would get a rebound, and get out on the break, and he literally jogs down the court so slowly that he couldn’t even contest a trailing three point attempt. He’ll have to clean that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched the game, and now understand why Samanic hasn’t sniffed the big club yet. He is SO ING LAZY on defense. Multiple times last night OKC would get a rebound, and get out on the break, and he literally jogs down the court so slowly that he couldn’t even contest a trailing three point attempt. He’ll have to clean that up.
    I actually went to the game last night and Luka's motor is awful.

If he played as hard as Keldon or even half as hard as Keldon or Eubanks he could've dominated this game . He gave very little effort on anything outside of his immediate area around him last night. He closed out on shooters half assed, didn't box out much, and didn't really hustle back on defense if OKC tried to push the pace after getting a defensive stop

Metu out of all the players at shoot around seems to have a routine and takes it serious. He went to certain areas on the court and practiced certain shots seriously for a numerous amount of attempts then would go to another area and do the same. His shooting form looks really smooth and consistent also. He played around a little bit in the layup lines and shoot around but overall he was mostly very serious and concise

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High hopes for Luka. Davis bertans with a post up game and higher iq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High hopes for Luka. Davis bertans with a post up game and higher iq.
    I hope so also.

I will say this though, Davis always played hard and hustled. You could tell from the jump that Davis loves basketball and competing but Luka from the scouting reports, watching on television and seeing live just doesn't seem to have that fire or passion for the sport.

Luka has the athletic ability, body type, and shooting stroke to be a really good player and way better than Bertans but that's only if he really gives a damn about the game and tries to improve or give his all when he is on the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not worried about Luka as Metu played pretty bad last year in G League which is why it takes some players one to three years to be ready for NBA when drafted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so also.

I will say this though, Davis always played hard and hustled. You could tell from the jump that Davis loves basketball and competing but Luka from the scouting reports, watching on television and seeing live just doesn't seem to have that fire or passion for the sport.

Luka has the athletic ability, body type, and shooting stroke to be a really good player and way better than Bertans but that's only if he really gives a damn about the game and tries to improve or give his all when he is on the court.
    He just turned 20 years old. Hope the coaching staff gets him to learn work ethic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not worried about Luka as Metu played pretty bad last year in G League which is why it takes some players one to three years to be ready for NBA when drafted.
    It's not that he's screwing up plays, or playing badly. He just doesn't seem to GAF. He knows how to play. You can tell when the ball is in his hands. He's got all of the tools. He just only really seems to come to life when the ball is in his hands. The thing is, he'll never be a #1 option in the NBA. He needs to play well without the ball, or he'll bust out and wind up back in Europe.

Thread Information