Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured we needed to start a really broad thread for all that is going on in Austin. After all, some of these guys may be in SA next season.

Link of boxscore from last nights win. Notice the 29 assists....
    http://www.nba.com/dleague/games/box...eId=2020900175

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CD, most of us like hearing your take on whats going on in austin, so any info or insight on games would be great. thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toros will be playing two games (vs. Reno) at the new Cedar Park Center, Feb 2 and Feb 3. Nice chance for those living on the north side of town to check the team out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Reno
    • Austin

Cedar Park Center
    Sunday, January 11, 2015 @ 6:00 pm ET

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats goin on with jamychal Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NiCe Game... high scoring & fun ending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats goin on with jamychal Green?
    11-14 FG, 9-9 FT, 12 boards, 31 pts tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The baby Spurs have been playing pretty well as of late.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have five players with legit callup potential, offensively at least. Fun to watch from that standpoint -- especially when they play run and gun teams like RGV or Reno.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    POS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A +/- OREB DREB REB AST PF STL TO BS BA PTS
    JaMychal
    Green
    C 8 6-8 1-1 1-2 2 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 14

Beasting in the first quarter, his jumper looks really smooth (got a couple of lucky bounces though). I hope the Spurs don't let him get away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back to your home Austin Daye!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 58m58 minutes ago Austin Toros C JaMychal Green, who had 22 points & 15 rebounds vs Grand Rapids today, is getting interest from NY, SA & CHI, a source said.
    0 replies 44 retweets 20 favorites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ace3g'd again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA D-League
    @nbadleague

Video: Bryce Cotton ERUPTS for 40pts (8 3PM) in @austin_spurs comeback win: youtu.be/GUS3E7fTZ8s #DLeagueShowcase pic.twitter.com/9wIXoVlkaG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 2h2 hours ago Forward Josh Davis is leaving the NBA D-League's Austin, signing a contract with Meralco Bolts in the Philippines, source tells RealGM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's got game. If he learns how to translate it to the nba it could mean we won't have to suffer through a painful rebuilding process. Kawhi/ Anderson could become the core of a championship team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's got game. If he learns how to translate it to the nba it could mean we won't have to suffer through a painful rebuilding process. Kawhi/ Anderson could become the core of a championship team.
    He will. He was ing awful his freshman year at UCLA, transitioning from HS to the NCAA.

I still feel that his ultimate position will be PF. If you get him from a doughy 230 to a solid 240-245, he can defend and rebound enough for the position, and still presents a ton of mismatches to his own defender.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will. He was ing awful his freshman year at UCLA, transitioning from HS to the NCAA.

I still feel that his ultimate position will be PF. If you get him from a doughy 230 to a solid 240-245, he can defend and rebound enough for the position, and still presents a ton of mismatches to his own defender.
    I think you're right. To me it looks like is already becoming leaner and more muscular. He's just a kid so a solid 240-245 is realistic. If he can become a solid post player and be a stretch 4 that would be incredible.

Amazes me that some on here think he's trash. In that highlight video he's doing some things that some pretty good NBA players (Danny Green for example) will never be able to do in any league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are wishing that Kyle can be a big piece to a championship core (ala #2 to Kawhi) then you are in for some bad time post big 3. Dude has game but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If he can do and reach what Boris has done then that will be a pretty good career. Also, this version of Danny Green won't have trouble dominating s in the dleague tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are wishing that Kyle can be a big piece to a championship core (ala #2 to Kawhi) then you are in for some bad time post big 3. Dude has game but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If he can do and reach what Boris has done then that will be a pretty good career. Also, this version of Danny Green won't have trouble dominating s in the dleague tbh.
    Yea, I know there's a big disparity between the leagues. The funny thing is that people here see JaMychal put up numbers in Austin, and he's the second coming of Jesus, but when Kyle does it, it's just dleague compe ion.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I know there's a big disparity between the leagues. The funny thing is that people here see JaMychal put up numbers in Austin, and he's the second coming of Jesus, but when Kyle does it, it's just dleague compe ion.
    Yeah. Earl Barron is averaging 21 and 11 in Bakersfield this season. You have to look for utter sustained domination for a call up. The talent level is down a bit and teams like Reno and RGV implement run and gun game plans that inflate stats even further for all teams involved. Decent big men like Green and Barron are going to have gaudy numbers.

Thread Information