Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    LOL SEC. That conference is so overrated it's ridiculous. The Pac-10 and Big-10 are both stronger conferences this year.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    What's going on with this game? Still 7-0 in the 3rd?
    Yeah 31-7 victory in the end. Arkansas is having trouble running the ball.

However..

People around the football team are saying Petrino is not using even a quarter of his playbook. That goes for how the offense block to the defensive sets and all the way to how Arkansas shows blitzes.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Arkansas an eeeaarly 2.5 favorite @ Georgia Saturday. That means .

Apparently UGA has a first year defensive cord and BP isn't giving up his strategy until that very game. Which sounds just like him. He never answers a question fully and with details. Always hiding something.

It's no shocker his aces are still in the sleeve awaiting the first SEC game.

And the other day when Nick Saban's family was at a movie premier about.. Nick Saban in Alabama.. his wife said Nick stayed home to study the Razorbacks.

The ???

Smart.

Good coaches plan ahead.. and do not reveal their tricks until it's time. ;saldf;sflolololololhoustonnutt..sadfjdlflololol

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    LOL SEC. That conference is so overrated it's ridiculous. The Pac-10 and Big-10 are both stronger conferences this year.
    rofl, just like last year right?

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Great to see the gameday crew on the plains. At some point I have to sleep, but the Ale still beckons...

Rest mother ing assured, I'll be up to see the game at 7

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Random anecdote...Living here in Lexington I've had the pleasure of talking to a great many Cats' fans, and they've all had nothing but nice things to say about the Auburn faithful. A cab driver recently commented to me that AU fans are the nicest he's experienced in 20+ years of driving here in town. He said that LSU, UT, UF, and Bama fans were the absolute worst. I hadn't even commented on the fact that I was an AU guy. We simply started talking SEC football and he started recounting stories of his experiences with the different SEC fans. It's always good to hear that the Tiger faithful travel with class.

He also had nice things to say about UGA, Vandy, OM, and USCe. Interesting. I'm looking forward to my trip to Commonwealth on Oct. 9th.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    War Goddamn Eagle

My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    Random anecdote...Living here in Lexington I've had the pleasure of talking to a great many Cats' fans, and they've all had nothing but nice things to say about the Auburn faithful. A cab driver recently commented to me that AU fans are the nicest he's experienced in 20+ years of driving here in town. He said that LSU, UT, UF, and Bama fans were the absolute worst. I hadn't even commented on the fact that I was an AU guy. We simply started talking SEC football and he started recounting stories of his experiences with the different SEC fans. It's always good to hear that the Tiger faithful travel with class.

He also had nice things to say about UGA, Vandy, OM, and USCe. Interesting. I'm looking forward to my trip to Commonwealth on Oct. 9th.
    Auburn fans are the class of the SEC IMO (and that's coming from a gator fan)....

met a bunch of AU fans and they've all been nothing but class...LSU is probably the worst IMO of the SEC...

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Auburn fans are the class of the SEC IMO (and that's coming from a gator fan)....

met a bunch of AU fans and they've all been nothing but class...LSU is probably the worst IMO of the SEC...
    Very nice of you to say.

Never had a bad experience with any Gator fans myself, or UT fans for that matter. Bammers are horrible, as are LSU fans. Miss St fans deserve an (dis)honorable mention. I'd like to shove those cowbells into a place where the sun doesn't shine, although I wish the SEC would leave their traditions alone.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Masoli tbh

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    this team.

Jawja sucks so bad.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Wow, Auburn really didn't deserve to win the way they played in the first half. Too many penalties, d-line play subpar (except Fairley), too many blown coverages, too many ints...

But, they fought back from 17-3 down and figured out a way to win. I like the heart.

Nevertheless, they're going to get their faces smashed in by USCe,Ark,LSU,Bama if they don't get better.
    Last edited by symple19; 09-19-2010 at 06:51 AM.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    What are you guys thinking about USCe/Aub, WVU/LSU, UK/UF???

LSU will be tested by WVU, but since they're at home I'll give the Tigers the edge

UK has a solid combo of Cobb and Locke, while Hartline has been error free. This game will be closer than most think, but again I'll go with the home team

As for Auburn, I don't know what to think of them. The s have been solid, with true freshman RB M. Lattimore being every bit as good as advertised. The Tigers have had a tough time stopping the run, so Latt will probably have a big day. I'm not going to make a pick on this yet because Auburn had a lot of injuries in the Clemson game (so many big hits!). I'd like to see if RB McCalebb and OL Green are going to be okay by Saturday. Greens injury looked bad, but his replacement filled in well.

My guess is that the team who passes the ball better will win. Aubs secondary was terrible often against Clemson, so I'm very worried about that aspect of the game. Cam Newton is only going to Darvin Adams and not spreading the ball around. He's got to stop staring down receivers or USCe will have a few picks

^ Not a slight against Auburn, but I definitely pick South Carolina to beat y'all. SC was my preseason pick to win the SEC East.

My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    What are you guys thinking about USCe/Aub, WVU/LSU, UK/UF???
    UK has a solid combo of Cobb and Locke, while Hartline has been error free. This game will be closer than most think, but again I'll go with the home team
    s
    I don't think they will score enough on our d...if our offense ever gets going this season, watch out....our D is solid! corners are probably our weakest area on D but as long as our front 4 can pressure/rush the qb, doesnt matter...

it'll probably be a repeat of last week

Gators 31
    UK 17

(unless our offense gets going) -- on another note, game 3 of Pouncey gate, kids been nothing but great for the Gators, but it's already week 3 and we still can't snap the ball in shotgun, sorry Pouncey, move back to guard and get a real center in there...

My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    you've got a young team..I had a feeling that would happen, a lot of "experts" predicted UGA to make noise and possibly challenge for the SEC le but i knew they'd be a 2-4 loss team...not a proven qb, this year isnt a waste (can still play spoiler) but the future doesnt look so bad for the dawgs...

you've got a young team..I had a feeling that would happen, a lot of "experts" predicted UGA to make noise and possibly challenge for the SEC le but i knew they'd be a 2-4 loss team...not a proven qb, this year isnt a waste (can still play spoiler) but the future doesnt look so bad for the dawgs...
    I predicted a fourth place finish for UGA in the division. I knew what was up.

My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    I predicted a fourth place finish for UGA in the division. I knew what was up.
    you were one of the few...let me ask you tcd, is richts seat warming up? and if so do you think it should be??

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    I think the Dawgs QB is going to be ing good as he matures more in the SEC.

you were one of the few...let me ask you tcd, is richts seat warming up? and if so do you think it should be??
    I think his seat is warming but I'd be pissed if he was let go. I still think he's a good coach. UGA just doesn't have the talent that some people must have thought they did.

My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    I think the Dawgs QB is going to be ing good as he matures more in the SEC.

I think his seat is warming but I'd be pissed if he was let go. I still think he's a good coach. UGA just doesn't have the talent that some people must have thought they did.
    i agree with you...hate when a seat warms for a proven coach...IMO college coaches should be given a minimum of 3-5 years to implement their system, players, etc.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    I think Kentucky might take Florida down to the wire.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Is Mark Richt on the hot seat in Athens? He's been okay the past few years, but I'm sure the UGA alums and administration must be chompin' at the bit seeing Florida, LSU, and now Alabama climb to the top of the SEC...

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    I think Kentucky might take Florida down to the wire.
    Very likely. Joker has the 'Cats playing good.

Is Mark Richt on the hot seat in Athens? He's been okay the past few years, but I'm sure the UGA alums and administration must be chompin' at the bit seeing Florida, LSU, and now Alabama climb to the top of the SEC...
    LSU?? After Sabans recruits graduated what's happened to LSU?? Back down they go...

Georgia is fine. Even the annually good teams have a down year. If UGA removes him they are f'ing sthuped.

Thread Information