Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dinosaurs fit in with God's plan.

The passage of time as we know it does not relate to the Most High.

The Bible clearly states that a "day" to the Lord is like a thousand years to us.

It clearly says that time on earth passes much quicker than to the Lord. Remember, we are taught in a way that we may understand. Do not make the mistake of trying to figure out an equation like 1 day = 1 thousand years, because that's not the case.

For all we know, one moment for the Lord is 1 billion years on Earth. The Most High God did not fully explain all of this, He just told us enough to understand that the concept of time on earth is much different in Heaven.
    You are reaching now. Blake and I already posted two examples from scripture. I know you are really trying to aggravate people but at least come up with your own stuff.
    If I was going to argue against evolution and the people who say that the earth is older than what creationist believe those are the scriptures I would have used. You probably hadn't even heard of them until now. Here is a scripture for you
    Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    If you are going to argue using the bible then don't come here with that weak sauce. Anyone can google and randomly find stuff but you have to know what you are talking about in order to have a valid debate.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat

What do you mean?

It's not like their existence for millions of years, millions of years ago has conveniently provided any type of useful resource for us today.
    Yes, exactly. All with a purpose.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wow, why is I. Hustle doubting evolution. I thought he was under the tutelage of the late great BacksideBasics trailer park prophet, who strongly believes in evolution.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    You are reaching now. Blake and I already posted two examples from scripture. I know you are really trying to aggravate people but at least come up with your own stuff.
    If I was going to argue against evolution and the people who say that the earth is older than what creationist believe those are the scriptures I would have used. You probably hadn't even heard of them until now. Here is a scripture for you

If you are going to argue using the bible then don't come here with that weak sauce. Anyone can google and randomly find stuff but you have to know what you are talking about in order to have a valid debate.

I see no point to all of this yammering other than "I discovered the 1 day, 1 thousand years passage! Nobody ever knew about it and you copied me wahhh!"

Obviously you are incorrect about my previous knowledge, and you made no other point in that post. Moving on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Rofl, what does II Timothy say about evolution?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wow, why is I. Hustle doubting evolution. I thought he was under the tutelage of the late great BacksideBasics trailer park prophet, who strongly believes in evolution?
    That shows how much you know. I was just asking people their thoughts and theories. The only people I am debating with on here are the ones that are just acting like idiots and they are on both sides of the argument. I enjoy history, science, etc. so I like to hear peoples thoughts on the subject.
    As far as B2B, he and I have completely different views on a variety of topics including but not limited to religion and sexuality but that does not mean we can't be friends.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    I love these threads. Always brings out the crazy in otherwise normal people.
    What is normal and what is crazy, to you?

Isn't it all relative? subjective of time and place?

We all have faith, each and every one of us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That shows how much you know.
    It's not my fault your happenings are a boring humorless narrative akin to Malcolm in the middle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I see no point to all of this yammering other than "I discovered the 1 day, 1 thousand years passage! Nobody ever knew about it and you copied me wahhh!"

Obviously you are incorrect about my previous knowledge, and you made no other point in that post. Moving on.
    ALL you r other stuff is just copied and pasted and has nothing to do with anything you might have actually studied. That was just an example of how you are just repeating the same stuff over and over.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    oh jeez, did some other little pussy cry to Kori because I was being mean on the internet?

It wasn't me, but I just wanted to say what you did wasn't mean.

It was just spam, and what's the point of that? Trying to control what other people are doing because you don't like the same conversation being debated again?

Just ignore it.

May the Lord Bless you. Amen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's not my fault your happenings are a boring humorless narrative akin to Malcolm in the middle.
    Then who do I blame it on? This whole time I was blaming you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    ALL you r other stuff is just copied and pasted and has nothing to do with anything you might have actually studied. That was just an example of how you are just repeating the same stuff over and over.
    You speak of things you do not know anything about. You have zero knowledge of my understanding, or my studies, of the Word of God.

Peace be to you, and I pray that the Most High will give you humility and understanding towards others.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...zoroastrianism

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Then who do I blame it on? This whole time I was blaming you.
    You're blaming me for you being a humorless boring idiot?

I didn't know i had such power.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Btw,

MiamiHeat has totally SPWNED I hustle here.

MiamiHeat is the best troll on this site BARNONEah!

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Air Force Falcons
    Seems like you should work harder.
    Just cause your athiest friends say so? not likely.

If I believed everything I read in scientific journals I would be running around like "chicken little" believing that we are headed towards climatic doom.

Science isn't as "pure" as you believe it to be.

My thinking skills tell me a slappy like you that's blabbering on a sports message board isn't really a reliable source of information.

Sadly for you, I have the time to cut&paste the arguments from scientific sources that own you.
    It's a shame that you have to admit that YOU can't handle defense of your own beliefs. Cut&Paste jobs are still lame, considering you can't back up what they're saying anymore than you'd allow yourself to believe that what I was saying was actually true or even plausible. Fact of the matter is that those glasses you're wearing predetermine and bias what you perceive as truth... that convenient filtration however, in no way invalidates absolute TRUTH. And what is that exactly? Reality as perceived by the Creator. You can't change that reality no matter how hard you scream and kick in the process.

I don't know. What is the point of you taking the time to get beat down x1000 here at ST?
    Says you... but you can continue deluding yourself all you want.

For that matter, you can continue to believe that evidence for a cosmic origin has no philosophical impact. Even though the notion that energy/matter does not randomly appear from "nothing" has been constantly affirmed and never disproven.

You can continue to believe that multiverses exist just so that in the context of infinite time and infinite possibilities your side can make your improbable math work out.

You can continue to believe that the combination of finely tuned universal constants was achieved by pure luck (even when mathmatically this is all but impossible).

You can continue to believe that the creation of DNA, and the odds against viable genetic code, are a walk-in-the-park from a probability standpoint. Purpose be damed! Molecular stability be damed! Entropy be damed! and logic be damed! After all, your side believes that DNA and soft tissues can remain intact without degradation after millions of years.

You can continue to turn away from the fact that abundant genetic wealth already exists within a species' genome (see canine family). So rather than admit that creatures are adapting by the turning off-turning on or the recombination of genes already present in their genome, you'd rather believe the fairy tale that species somehow develop new, beneficial, genetic code through mostly deleterious genetic processes.

etc... etc... etc...

Lastly, you would have me believe that all such gaps in your beloved theories can one day be closed out to support your views. Much like the belief that coelacanths were a transitionary species even when the current renditions live in deep sea waters without exhibiting any desire to crawl on land... faux conclusions to support an evolutionary view??? Say it aint so!

Keep wearing your Godless Goggles blake! No one's stopping you.

-Peace

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're blaming me for you being a humorless boring idiot?

I didn't know i had such power.
    Well I thought it was you this whole time. You didn't know you had the power but you do. So are you saying that you are taking credit or you aren't taking credit? I am confused now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For that matter, you can continue to believe that evidence for a cosmic origin has no philosophical impact. Even though the notion that enery/matter does not randomly appear from "nothing" has been constantly affirmed and never disproven.

You can continue to believe that multiverses exist just so that in the context of infinite time and infinite possibilities your side can make your improbable math work out.

You can continue to believe that the combination of finely tuned universal constants was achieved by pure luck (even when mathmatically this is all but impossible).

You can continue to believe that the creation of DNA, and the odds against viable genetic code, are a walk-in-the-park from a probability standpoint. Purpose be damed! Molecular stability be damed! Entropy be damed! and logic be damed! After all, your side believes that DNA and soft tissues can remain intact without degradation after millions of years.

You can continue to turn away from the fact that abundant genetic wealth already exists within a species' genome (see canine family). So rather than admit that creatures are adapting by the turning off-turning on or the recombination of genes already present in their genome, you'd rather believe the fairy tale that species somehow develop new, beneficial, genetic code through mostly deleterious genetic processes.

etc... etc... etc...

Lastly, you would have me believe that all such gaps in your beloved theories can one day be closed out to support your views. Much like the belief that coelacanths were a transitionary species even when the current renditions live in deep sea waters without exhibiting any desire to crawl on land... faux conclusions to support an evolutionary view??? Say it aint so!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well I thought it was you this whole time. You didn't know you had the power but you do. So are you saying that you are taking credit or you aren't taking credit? I am confused now.
    Either way, you've admitted you're a boring humorless idiot, you can stay confused on the part on who to blame. I like it this way better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Ouija board is all you need.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Ouija board is all you need.
    Such practices are not to be done....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Such practices are not to be done....
    tell that to phen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Either way, you've admitted you're a boring humorless idiot, you can stay confused on the part on who to blame. I like it this way better.
    I admit it completely but what am I supposed to do now? I mean I thought I was doing ok until you pointed this out for me. Since you pointed out my flaws I figured you would have the answer for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I admit it completely but what am I supposed to do now? I mean I thought I was doing ok until you pointed this out for me. Since you pointed out my flaws I figured you would have the answer for me.
    I don't think there's much you can do about it. That's my awnser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think there's much you can do about it. That's my awnser.
    Look dude, are you going to help me or not? If you are going to point out the mistakes then you have to know how to fix them. My hands are tied here. I don't know which way is up anymore and I am coming to you for the awnser

Thread Information