Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Douchy thing to do with the make a wish foundation.

Post Count
    I was waiting for someone to defend Big Ben.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, after admitting to having sexual contact in the bathroom with this chick that was "consensual" but not "consumated," Big Ben Rottenburger hires a fancy private investigator to dig up dirt on this chick.

He's a ing idiot. With all this law suit drama surrounding him, he didn't see a problem with getting his sucked in a bathroom in a small town while cops and body guards were around for protection.

I was cool with defending him when this story broke, sounded like a ploy to get money. He actually seemed like a cool guy, but he's a dumbass. For real. The NFL needs to step in at some point, they come down hard on everyone else and this makes TWICE that Big Ben Rottenburger puts himself in a stupid situation. If there's smoke, there's probably fire.

FWIW Antonio Brown has a point. Or does he?
    Did Big Rape pay some cash, or just go to the intimidation card?

Here is how it reportedly ended with Rothlesburger and chick:

In March 2010, an anonymous college student alleged that Roethlisberger raped her in a bathroom stall in the back of a nightclub in Milledgeville, GA. According to her police statement, she met Roethlisberger at a bar; after Roethlisberger bought shots for the alleged victim and her friends, his bodyguard led her into a back room, which Roethlisberger entered "with his penis out of his pants." She writes in the police report that she told him to stop and attempted to leave through the first door she saw, which was a bathroom. She says that Roethlisberger followed her in, shut the door behind him, raped her, and left. Three of her friends gave statements to the Milledgeville Police Department that supported the accuser's story.In a letter asking the district attorney not to prosecute, the alleged victim's lawyer emphasized that the she was not recanting her accusation but rather was afraid that the trial would be "a very intrusive personal experience" due to the "extraordinary media attention" it would receive.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Steigerwald specifically points to a Make-A-Wish child that Roethlisberger allegedly blew off. Per Steigerwald, KDKA opted not to pursue the matter as a news story. Steigerwald later spoke to the parents, who did not want to go public on behalf of their daughter, who had cystic fibrosis.
    Damn that's some ed up

Thread Information