Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-ro...#ixzz0hL9IeT0x

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Ben Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

UPDATE 3:30 PM EST: A rep from the Steelers tells TMZ, "We are gathering information on this incident - until then we have no further comment."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-ro...#ixzz0hLBSAWRO

Last edited by badfish22; 03-05-2010 at 05:20 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Milledgeville?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    crofl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As a Cowboys fan, I have to concede Romo doesn't have two Super Bowl rings on his fingers like Rapelisberger, but at least he's not out there rapin' es.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Damn...this can't be good for Ben Forcedsexberger...

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude must have some of the worst game in history to be a winner and champion in the NFL and still not pull legitimate hot ass.

Romo hasn't won but he pulls more hot blonde ass than Roth can rape.

Romo also isn't a fat chunk of .

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Dude must have some of the worst game in history to be a winner and champion in the NFL and still not pull legitimate hot ass.

Romo hasn't won but he pulls more hot blonde ass than Roth can rape.
    Indeed. Perhaps those accidents triggered some innate need to become a sexual predator?

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    obvious rapist is obvious...

That's on horny mofo. I highly doubt he raped any women though. He needs to be a lil more selective on who he bangs.

No charges were filed. Anyone can go to the hospital!

The Beef Squad
    Post Count
    He didn't rape the chick. Raping a chick, and beating the out of a , are 2 completely different things.

The Beef Squad
    Post Count
    And no charges are going to be filed, if you have enough money you can do what ever the you want. Look at Micheal Jackson he raped the kid from home alone and didn't go to jail, just ing paid people off.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Worthlessburger at it again? Don't needs to change his lifestyle and focus on football more. He basically plays with his instincts and doesn't try to refine his game like a Hall of Fame QB.

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Worthlessburger at it again? Don't needs to change his lifestyle and focus on football more. He basically plays with his instincts and doesn't try to refine his game like a Hall of Fame QB.
    I agree. I like him but I question most of the time Big Ben's work ethic. He seems to rely heavily on instincts and his big arm and doesn't work hard on his game and fundamentals. He also has gotten incredibly fat. Double chin when you're a QB and not a NT is inexcusable.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't beli9eve this . I feel bad for superstars to have to put up with one night stands like this. It sucking sucks.

Post Count
    dude must have some of the worst game in history to be a winner and champion in the nfl and still not pull legitimate hot ass.

Romo hasn't won but he pulls more hot blonde ass than roth can rape.
    lmfao!

Post Count
    I agree. I like him but I question most of the time Big Ben's work ethic. He seems to rely heavily on instincts and his big arm and doesn't work hard on his game and fundamentals. He also has gotten incredibly fat. Double chin when you're a QB and not a NT is inexcusable.
    He def isnt Brady Quinn thats for sure. Cue Thunderdan.

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    Post Count

My bad, I thought the girl was claiming rape. I bet he grabbed her and s though. You just can't grab a strange girls and s. He should know better than this. I get it, some girls like men, they just met to grab a hold of their and s after just meeting you. Miamiheat ed a mexican in the ass the other night and they just met.(he claims, lol) happens but if you are rich, famous and have a freaken rape civil suit in the wings you don't ing grab some girls and s that you never met before. The dude is 28, stay the away from college parties.
    Last edited by jack sommerset; 03-06-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Post Count
    With the amount of pussy thrown in his face, its no suprise another would claim sexual assault with no evidence yet again.

Come'on, its not like he's Kobe or something.

no time for love, big ben!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Local Pittsburgh radio guy lets everyone know that on top of being a rapist, Big Ben is also a huge head.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ds-on-big-ben/

Long-time Pittsburgh sportscaster unloads on Big Ben

Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2010 8:29 PM ET
    As we've mentioned a time or two this week, the tide of public opinion in Pittsburgh has turned dramatically against Ben Roethlisberger in the wake of a second allegation of sexual assault.

Local talk radio has featured plenty of anecdotal evidence regarding generally boorish behavior from Big Ben (we've heard a couple of stories that we possibly will be posting, once they are vetted by the PFT legal team -- i.e., me), and his defenders are becoming fewer and farther between.

Perhaps most jarring is the maiden blog voyage of long-time, old-school Pittsburgh sportscaster John Steigerwald, who spent more than two decades on KDKA-TV, who has hosted radio in the Pittsburgh area, and who currently appears on a weekly Sunday night show on WTAE-TV.

Here's what Steigerwald says about Roethlisberger: "First of all, none of this surprises me. Ben is a bad citizen. He doesn't know how to treat people and he definitely doesn't know how to handle being the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. In my more than 30 years of working in the Pittsburgh sports media, I have never had any player come close to generating as many unsolicited questions from fans as Roethlisberger has. They want to know why he's such a jackass. And these aren't just Steelers fans who got turned down for an autograph. It's men and women from all walks of life."

Steigerwald specifically points to a Make-A-Wish child that Roethlisberger allegedly blew off. Per Steigerwald, KDKA opted not to pursue the matter as a news story. Steigerwald later spoke to the parents, who did not want to go public on behalf of their daughter, who had cystic fibrosis.

Steigerwald's verdict? "Roethlisberger is a punk who needs to be knocked down a peg or two."

As a general matter, Pittsburgh-area sportscasters tread lightly when it comes to the Steelers, if they value access and cooperation from the organization. Steigerwald's atypical candor is a sign that, when it comes to Big Ben, the local journalists have either gotten a nod from the team to take off the gloves, or they just don't care.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    maybe this explains why his teammates are so quick to throw him under the bus too.

Post Count
    Don't know if the sexual assault thing is real so I won't condemn him for that until he's proven guilty or not but blowing off a dying child's last wish when you've already committed to it is just ing awful. Sounds like a truly ty ing human being.

Thread Information