Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2792
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Todd needed to lose 40 lbs before filming, tbh.
    No kidding. Very distracting, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The duel was a classic BB, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Todd needed to lose 40 lbs before filming, tbh.
    Guy is fatter than usual. I wonder if this is for another movie or something like he was in Fargo when he was filming for Black Mass.
    He did gain a lot of weight for Fargo season 2. Either he didn't ever lose the weight, they filmed his scenes weeks after Fargo wrapped or he gained weight again for another movie. Either way, it's distractingly but I'm glad his character was in it, he's one of the more interesting characters in the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4.5/5 pretty great and watchable too. Surprised by the quality, was worried that it could be a mess.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I enjoyed it. Much better than I expected. Basically the final 2 episodes of BB to wrap the story up.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Todd gained weight so his ties could match his wife's tbh

Seems so far the ST community approves of the movie. That's encouraging.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    El Camino was a drawn out episode... it was alright but i wouldn't see it a second time. 3/5

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    tbh... it dragged quite a bit, felt more like a series of flashbacks then an actual story, and imo was just unnecessary. it still basically ends where breaking bad ended.

vacuum guy's shtick was completely unbelievable tbh. pretty disappointed overall

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

vacuum guy's shtick was completely unbelievable tbh. pretty disappointed overall
    The actor who played him literally died the next day the movie premiered on Netflix. RIP

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    solid movie. Fun for BB homers like me. Was cool seeing old characters like Pete and Badger. When Pete said you're my hero prob best moment in the movie.

Old vacuum guy being a stickler for 1800 more dollars was dumb.
    Aaron Paul did great, he's perfect for that role.

Overall the movie reminds me of a fan fiction epilogue for an ending that left some dissatisfied or with questions unanswered. Like Vince Gilligan did a fan fiction of his own work lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The actor who played him literally died the next day the movie premiered on Netflix. RIP
    had no idea, RIP. not sayin anything about him or the acting, but the character was completely unbelievable. oh here's close to 250k on the table, lemme not make this deal over 1800

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It seemed kind of consistent with his character but overall it was pretty obtuse McGuffin manufacturing. RIP Robert Forster though. I'll always respect Tarantino for casting him as a lead in Jackie Brown.

I'm cool with this as a coda for BB; you can tell Gilligan and Paul love the character but there's nothing left to say about him. I do want to know if anything else is going to happen with Gene. His scenes are almost more compelling than Jimmy's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do want to know if anything else is going to happen with Gene. His scenes are almost more compelling than Jimmy's.
    I have to believe that those scenes are leading somewhere. On that note... they are taking ing forever with this latest season of BCS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I have to believe that those scenes are leading somewhere. On that note... they are taking ing forever with this latest season of BCS.
    They need to wrap this up before Jonathan Banks dies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They need to wrap this up before Jonathan Banks dies.
    I can't imagine they have much more than one season left now that Jimmy has gone full Saul... and what's left to do with the Mike/Gus storyline?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I can't imagine they have much more than one season left now that Jimmy has gone full Saul... and what's left to do with the Mike/Gus storyline?
    I would guess two, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It seemed kind of consistent with his character but overall it was pretty obtuse McGuffin manufacturing.
    it was especially odd given that that he refused to collect the original 125 on its own, but was making the guy pay 250k instead of 248,200.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I found myself in show paralysis last night and spent about 15 minutes scrolling through Hulu, Prime, Netflix and couldn't decide on anything.
    Decided to re-watch BB. So good. I'm looking forward to being able to binge it instead of waiting a year in between seasons.
    Then cap it off with El Camino.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I found myself in show paralysis last night and spent about 15 minutes scrolling through Hulu, Prime, Netflix and couldn't decide on anything.
    Decided to re-watch BB. So good. I'm looking forward to being able to binge it instead of waiting a year in between seasons.
    Then cap it off with El Camino.
    I was in the same boat and watched a couple season 3 episodes while deciding. But it was too good and I had to re-watch the whole thing again.

I think they could've made it a good running series once Walt got into "the empire business"; but clearly certain people wanted to wrap it up. Possibly Giligan as an artist wanted it to not be drawn out; and possibly Cranston wanted to move on. Aaron Paul was still young and would've stayed on that gravy train, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Spoiler Alert.

In El Camino, I thought the part where Jesse wouldn't take out Todd when he had the gun was just some for a story line. I really didn't think that was true to the character whatsoever.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spoiler Alert.

In El Camino, I thought the part where Jesse wouldn't take out Todd when he had the gun was just some for a story line. I really didn't think that was true to the character whatsoever.
    It's because he needed access to Todd's place. He knew he had stashed money there.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    It's because he needed access to Todd's place. He knew he had stashed money there.
    Possibly. If I rewatch it, I'll have to see.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I finally watched this (quarantine making me catch up with all must see screen fiction). The show it's obviously great but pretty much everyone agrees on this, so, what's the fun of bringing that up?

Instead, what I want to point out, is that I'm not sure all that on screen crying by baby Holly White doesn't fall under the category of child abuse, tbh. There's one scene in particular where she looked straight up scarred for life terrified, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-30-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Thread Information