Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,792 of 2792
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, he did that role. But he was also basically the asshole god complex cop who people are complaining about.
    Was also incredibly racist.

Good old Hank would not have survived in today’s climate as a cop.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

If you asked a snowflake, maybe.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you asked a snowflake, maybe.
    Seriously? You’re going to make this a point of contention? Lol

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Seriously? You’re going to make this a point of contention? Lol
    Why is he incredibly racist? Because he told racist jokes to his Mexican partner who he'd take a bullet for?

I should ask the same question of you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is he incredibly racist? Because he told racist jokes to his Mexican partner who he'd take a bullet for?

I should ask the same question of you.
    That and the lack of indifference and disregard of the minority people he came in contact with. Examples are Tortuga and his own colleagues when he got transferred to the Texan division who were mostly Hispanic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

His best friend was a , tbh.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    That and the lack of indifference and disregard of the minority people he came in contact with. Examples are Tortuga and his own colleagues when he got transferred to the Texan division who were mostly Hispanic.
    "That (and)"; ing snowflake, wreck

The El Paso people were ing with him hardcore FFS. If anyone was racist, it was them.
    In fact, in Spanish they were saying this whitey right in front of him FFS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hank is the comic relife dude. He's the real life ST every day poster.
    Jesus Christ, Marie, they’re minerals.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    2013 was quite a year. Bad, good, bad, very bad, memorable, nervous, bad, 6, game 7 (bad), boring, interesting, bad, good, sex, bad, good, bad/strange, good... Things happened that year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2013 was quite a year. Bad, good, bad, very bad, memorable, nervous, bad, 6, game 7 (bad), boring, interesting, bad, good, sex, bad, good, bad/strange, good... Things happened that year.
    Thing about it is, nobody gives a .

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...I'll always remember 2013. Before the NBA season started, I put big money on the Spurs to win the Western Conference. I can't remember but it was like 3 to 1 or something. Maybe even 4 or 5 to 1. Anyway, I ended up with about $9000 which I rolled over onto the Spurs winning the championship. So by 4th quarter, not only am I going to have a 5th ring, but I'm going to have a pretty good wad of cash. I'm watching the game with some friends who were all Mavs fans. But they were all rooting for the Spurs as well. We're pretty drunk by the 4th quarter. I go to take a pee at a time out. I'm standing there, smiling like one does at the toilet when one's drunk and in a good mood. Ready to get back out and see the Spurs take #5. I go back to the living room where we all were but no one is there. I didn't think much of it because I figured they went outside or something. Which in hindsight was weird because it was about 10 people. After a few minutes, no one comes back in. I walk out to the backyard and still don't see anyone. Until I glance over at the pool and see something that looked out of place. I walk over to the pool and see everyone floating around. Pretty quickly, I realize that some of them are face down. I end up going to the edge and poking my buddy with my foot but he doesn't move. As I look around, they all seem totally dead. So I'm totally freaked out. By the time I get inside, the game is over and somehow the Spurs lost the game. I grab a few bottles of the liquor and go home.
    Anyway, that will always stick with me.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ...I'll always remember 2013. Before the NBA season started, I put big money on the Spurs to win the Western Conference. I can't remember but it was like 3 to 1 or something. Maybe even 4 or 5 to 1. Anyway, I ended up with about $9000 which I rolled over onto the Spurs winning the championship. So by 4th quarter, not only am I going to have a 5th ring, but I'm going to have a pretty good wad of cash. I'm watching the game with some friends who were all Mavs fans. But they were all rooting for the Spurs as well. We're pretty drunk by the 4th quarter. I go to take a pee at a time out. I'm standing there, smiling like one does at the toilet when one's drunk and in a good mood. Ready to get back out and see the Spurs take #5. I go back to the living room where we all were but no one is there. I didn't think much of it because I figured they went outside or something. Which in hindsight was weird because it was about 10 people. After a few minutes, no one comes back in. I walk out to the backyard and still don't see anyone. Until I glance over at the pool and see something that looked out of place. I walk over to the pool and see everyone floating around. Pretty quickly, I realize that some of them are face down. I end up going to the edge and poking my buddy with my foot but he doesn't move. As I look around, they all seem totally dead. So I'm totally freaked out. By the time I get inside, the game is over and somehow the Spurs lost the game. I grab a few bottles of the liquor and go home.
    Anyway, that will always stick with me.
    Yikes.

My story was that my mom and grandmother were at Walmart shopping and semi-watching the game from the electronics department there while I was at home, about to jump for absolute joy after all the traumatic failures where the Spurs had come so very close and lost, especially the past year in 2012. It was right after my graduation from high school and it was the start of the summer before I was to take off to college. It was the perfect ending to my childhood. Spurs up 14. Timmy kicking ass & he's probably gonna retire tonight on top as well. Then the hated Heatles come all the way back in the 4th, because Gary Neal happened, and some sorry old white guy hit a 3 while missing a shoe... and they roar back to take a lead of their own. Parker ties it back up with a miracle 3 late in the shot clock. Then Parker drives to the hoop and puts the Spurs back on top... Spurs get some clutch stops, and lead 94-89 with 28.3 seconds to go.

28.3 seconds, until the greatest moment of my life, and the most perfect and epic way to cap off my childhood, just before I go to college.

But........ there were still 28.3 seconds left.

All that was needed, was a stop, and a rebound, and no Tracy McGrady-style heroics to follow.

One. Stop.

One.

I could smell it.

Tim Duncan's career was to be 100% fulfilled, and immortalized into sports history.

Just. One. Stop.

Please.

The night ended in me completely destroying the $900 antique office armoire in my room. With my foot.

I would never be the same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    His best friend was a , tbh.
    "i have a black friend!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "i have a black friend!"
    He didn't say "I have friend", he just had it. He liked hanging out with him and cared for him. You could see it in the show, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Popped into my feed. Never seen it before. Good crossover clip.

Thread Information