Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hmmm...I guess, I just couldn't figure investing so much into that guy (paying for his education, investing in the business) unless there WAS more going on. Not to mention, the turn he took from somewhat mild-mannered and rather meek to what he is now after his boy was killed.
    oh my mistake you're talking about the other hermano

yeah i still didn't take it that way though, I just figured they were really good friends....the le of the episode was Hermanos, so I never took them for lovers.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    never took it that way either, the guy mentioned having kids and before right?

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Gay lovers? Seriously?

My guess is that Jesse keeps the ricin and uses it on Walt to cap the show.

You can never trust a junkie.

I don't think Gus dies from the poison, either. Made it a point to show him swallowing the charcoal tabs and puking. Incapacitated, maybe. But not dead.

Oh, and goodbye, Ted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Skylar is such a ing dumb it blows my mind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, and goodbye, Ted.
    yeah, I'll pump my fist if that happens... what a s bag.

edit: even better if Skylar is the one that does it
    Last edited by Bender; 09-24-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Uh. It wasn't meant as a knock to the guy. The creator even said Gus' orientation is "open to interpretation." I just thought it might bring new insight as to his motivation.

[shrug]

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Yeah it wouldn't be some ridiculous notion to think Gus might be gay. There's been plenty of discussion about it all over the place. tbh it would be stupid to think the writers didn't have some sort of idea that people would jump to this conclusion.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Not the notion, just that people viewed that scene and got the gay vibe. I didn't get that at all.

It really changes nothing in his motivation. Lover, bff, like a brother, etc; someone Gus cared about was brutally murdered right in front of his face.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Maybe because he loved him like a brother. Hence the name of the restaurants, in s always pushing their gay agenda on everyone

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not the notion, just that people viewed that scene and got the gay vibe. I didn't get that at all.

It really changes nothing in his motivation. Lover, bff, like a brother, etc; someone Gus cared about was brutally murdered right in front of his face.
    Gus does seem gay but I didn't get that vibe from the scene.

It's a reasonable question, IMHO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i forgot about that scene.
    I'm so ing stupid...I just realized your avatar was from season 2

ROFL I was always wondering what the that was

ing machete

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    If Gus were gay or bi, he would have a cover story and family in place. Criminal syndicates often execute members found to be gay or bi.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    OK, my guess: Walt doesn't have enough money to vanish everyone, but maybe enough to vanish everyone but him, and he's safe for now.

in' A.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Walter overreacting again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Okay the way beneke died was ing stupid, it took away from this episode

but regardless....what a tense ing episode, especially that final scene

I almost was thinking Walt was really going to die and the show would go in a marlo-esque direction just straight up Jesse

But that didn't happen.....still though that final scene was so ing tense....holy crap what an awesome show

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Walter overreacting again.
    You think that after what Gus told him would happen if he interfered with the hit on Hank, and then he interfered, and now doesn't have the money to disappear that what he did was an overreaction? You must be from Vulcan or some .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didn't realize it was understood that Skylar spent most of Walt's cash on paying off Beneke....I figured Walt was banking so hardcore that he wouldn't even notice the missing money.

But for Skylar to take that much of Walt's money on her big up makes me hate her ass even more than I already did, and I didn't think that was possible.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You think that after what Gus told him would happen if he interfered with the hit on Hank, and then he interfered, and now doesn't have the money to disappear that what he did was an overreaction? You must be from Vulcan or some .
    Ahh...Yes I forgot about the interference. I guess I was already thinking he was overreacting because he was already making plans to get a hidden iden y and then at the end of the conversation asked for one last favor.

I wonder why Walter didn't repeat what he said in the past "if you kill hank, the DEA will be su ious".

That's a tough position to be put in for Walter. On one hand you caused all this and Hank might get kill because of you and on the other hand you're risking your entire family's life to save Hank. I don't think I would risk it.

I didn't realize it was understood that Skylar spent most of Walt's cash on paying off Beneke....I figured Walt was banking so hardcore that he wouldn't even notice the missing money.

But for Skylar to take that much of Walt's money on her big up makes me hate her ass even more than I already did, and I didn't think that was possible.
    Yeah, I thought Walt had a millions down there.

Pretty sure Gus still owes him some money...I wonder if Walt is going knock on his door and ask for his last paycheck...you know to help with the move.

Saul Goodman is a ing idiot for making that phone call. No way in that I would have done that.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    I wonder why Walter didn't repeat what he said in the past "if you kill hank, the DEA will be su ious".
    I think if it's between them being su ious or the DEA actually showing up at the lab, Gus will take the su ion. Hank is just way too close. He's WAY ahead of the DEA on this. If Gus doesn't kill him, he'll bust the operation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    God. Damn. What an episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Walt should've just left it alone. He is ing himself even more in this episode. Now Gus has no choice but to kill him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't realize it was understood that Skylar spent most of Walt's cash on paying off Beneke....
    Yeah, I thought Walt had a millions down there.
    I thought that he would have way more money too, but then I remembered that they spent a TON of money on Hank's care and recuperation...

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Walt should've just left it alone. He is ing himself even more in this episode. Now Gus has no choice but to kill him.
    Gus KNEW he was going to warn Hank. That's why Gus told him he was going to kill him. Do you really see Walt as someone who could just let Hank take the bullet and say nothing?

Gus enjoys taunting people with the deaths or impending deaths of their families. He did it twice in this episode, first Hector, then Hank.

The time for Walt to leave it alone was when Hank was convinced that Gale was Heisenberg and he was both dead and a dead end. Once he put Hank back on the trail, everything that happened was almost inevitable.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    I thought that he would have way more money too, but then I remembered that they spent a TON of money on Hank's care and recuperation...
    Don't forget that they also bought the car wash, and have been laundering money through it. I'm sure there's a bank balance, but the disappear guy wants paper money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and all the money they were spending on Walt's care before Hank.

dang, how long do we have to wait till the next season

Thread Information