Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and all the money they were spending on Walt's care before Hank.

dang, how long do we have to wait till the next season
    was that the last episode of the season?

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought that he would have way more money too, but then I remembered that they spent a TON of money on Hank's care and recuperation...
    It's really stupid of his wife to take such a large percentage of their cash without even discussing things with Walt. I guess this gave me the impression of there being more cash down there.

As other have said though they have spent a lot of money on big expenses.
    Walt's medical, Hank's medical, Car wash, Saul's fees, and laundering money(but I don't think the done much of this yet). Gus probably still owes him some money that he will never get.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    was that the last episode of the season?
    there's one or two more shows. It did kind of seem like an ending episode, but it's a 13 episode season, so there is more coming.

still, I hope there's not a long wait for season 5. Maybe March...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    The time for Walt to leave it alone was when Hank was convinced that Gale was Heisenberg and he was both dead and a dead end. Once he put Hank back on the trail, everything that happened was almost inevitable.
    Yeah, this asshole's ego will hopefully be the death of him.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The time for Walt to leave it alone was when Hank was convinced that Gale was Heisenberg and he was both dead and a dead end. Once he put Hank back on the trail, everything that happened was almost inevitable.
    Walt definitely shouldn't had said anything. However the blue stuff was going to stay on the streets and Hank wasn't going to stop searching for the source of the drugs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vince Gilligan has said this series is about Walt going from A to Z. Walt will replace Gus. The next few episodes and next season will take us on that ride. Damn great show!

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    there's one or two more shows. It did kind of seem like an ending episode, but it's a 13 episode season, so there is more coming.

still, I hope there's not a long wait for season 5. Maybe March...
    They JUST signed the contracts for the next season, so March is pretty much out of play. It will probably start the same time as this season did: July-ish.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    It's really stupid of his wife to take such a large percentage of their cash without even discussing things with Walt.
    I'd be angrier with her if he hadn't done so much behind HER back. She was trying to keep the IRS off their backs. It's not like she bought shoes. They don't talk much anyway, living separately.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if money had to be spent covering Ted's death...? Just a thought.

Gus signed his life away by threatening Walt. I hope Mr White transforms into Heisenberg and puts the hat on during the last episode.

Another thought... not sure if you guys have noticed the purple and green theme. It's been somewhat subtle throughout the entire series, but it was hugely prominent at the end last night. Gus, Saul, Saul's henchmen... all in purple... Skyler was in green. I'm trying to figure out what it means.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They JUST signed the contracts for the next season, so March is pretty much out of play. It will probably start the same time as this season did: July-ish.
    Maybe earlier. The last season is 16 episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Selfishly I hope they don't divide the last 16 episodes into two seasons. This show has been fantastic and the pace is going to get crazier as Hank dials in.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Maybe earlier. The last season is 16 episodes.
    I've never seen an AMC show in a shorter cycle than 12 months. They are sometimes delayed, as BB and Madmen were this year, but never early.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Gus signed his life away by threatening Walt. I hope Mr White transforms into Heisenberg and puts the hat on during the last episode.

Another thought... not sure if you guys have noticed the purple and green theme. It's been somewhat subtle throughout the entire series, but it was hugely prominent at the end last night. Gus, Saul, Saul's henchmen... all in purple... Skyler was in green. I'm trying to figure out what it means.
    skylar doesn't even know ted is dead

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Selfishly I hope they don't divide the last 16 episodes into two seasons. This show has been fantastic and the pace is going to get crazier as Hank dials in.
    Early word that I've read is that it will be one season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Early word that I've read is that it will be one season.
    we'll see what happens when it wraps

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Holy , the way Ted died was so ing stupid. I mean borderline jumping the shark stupid. I seriously almost turned off the TV and quit watching the show forever because of that. That entire scene was like a horribly written Six Feet Under opening.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he went out like such a , but didn't really expect fake inspector and fat security guard to hurt him.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Ted's always been one to run away from his problems and not deal with them. VG was just setting that to video. I LOLd.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy , the way Ted died was so ing stupid. I mean borderline jumping the shark stupid. I seriously almost turned off the TV and quit watching the show forever because of that. That entire scene was like a horribly written Six Feet Under opening.
    The scene was definitely for comedic value and his "death" seemed like something out of the Looney Tunes but it was still one of the most bad ass episodes on TV. Sprinting in dress shoes while being panicked = nasty fall I suppose.

If Ted is dead at least they cut out some of the few fat thats left in the story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I never noticed the green but definitely the purple. Hanks wife is always dressed in purple and everything in her house is purple. Then the two hit men was very con uous.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    The entire Ted story sucks major ass. I'm just happy this should be the end of it.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    The scene was definitely for comedic value and his "death" seemed like something out of the Looney Tunes but it was still one of the most bad ass episodes on TV. Sprinting in dress shoes while being panicked = nasty fall I suppose.

If Ted is dead at least they cut out some of the few fat thats left in the story.
    I think maybe the rest of the episode (and season) being so incredible also made Ted's death seem even more stupid and out of place.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    burr was great.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

oh yeah, I finally saw Senna. That was amazing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never seen an AMC show in a shorter cycle than 12 months. They are sometimes delayed, as BB and Madmen were this year, but never early.
    True. You're right. It's going to overlap something... Walking Dead I guess. It would be nice to have two of the three main shows on together again.

Thread Information