Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Ted scene was pretty bad, but we don't know for sure that he's dead.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Zombie Ted Walking Dead crossover!

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Zombie Ted Walking Dead crossover!
    The Walking Ted?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Ted scene was pretty bad, but we don't know for sure that he's dead.
    Oranges... he's dead.

Was it really that bad? I liked it. My gf and I laughed and re watched it a few times. Ted is so pathetic, it seemed suitable for him to die like that.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    True. You're right. It's going to overlap something... Walking Dead I guess. It would be nice to have two of the three main shows on together again.
    I think since the seasons are so short, they stagger the main shows like BB and Madmen to help launch new shows. They're starting a new one in a few weeks that will run with Walking Dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I forgot to mention this a few episodes ago but i think walts cancer is back. Ever since that episode where he got a scheduled check up, he has been coughing pretty harsh here and there. Plus he never gave a direct answer to his family when they asked how the routine screening went.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Gus is a freak.

Oh, and they mentioned "next summer" as the starting point of the next season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Another incredible episode. I am still shaking from it. lol

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    haven't seen today's episode yet, but really not liking the insertion of the tax evasion storyline, they shouldn't need to be reaching for extra drama. and Gus must actually be a huge idiot who got to where he is by pure luck if he thinks Jesse can replace an actual chemist.

show unraveling after it looked like it was going to be the strongest season yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    haven't seen today's episode yet, but really not liking the insertion of the tax evasion storyline, they shouldn't need to be reaching for extra drama. and Gus must actually be a huge idiot who got to where he is by pure luck if he thinks Jesse can replace an actual chemist.

show unraveling after it looked like it was going to be the strongest season yet.
    You wanted a more predictable result? Come on. This show is better off if everything doesn't make sense.

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    You wanted a more predictable result? Come on. This show is better off if everything doesn't make sense.
    that was what made it so great for a while, it was unpredictable yet still made perfect sense.

the tax evasion thing and Jessee as the main cook reek of desperation and the writers not knowing what to do next and making it up as they go along.

no more drawing new storylines out of a hat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What would make sense but kill the show is that Gus kills both Jesse and Walt at the end of last season. But then the show would be over unless they want to make Gus the new leader of Breaking Bad. lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

the tax evasion was to ensure that Walt had no money left and would have to find a way to stay.

Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    It takes a chef to design an exquisite recipe for a four star restaurant, but after that he can teach any line cook to follow it. I mean it's not like Jesse didn't work with the anal retentive Walter for four years, and learn things like precise amounts, keep your apparatus (the tanks) clean, make your times precise.

Jesse was cooking before Walter was. His stuff was just not as pure. Walter taught him how to cook in volume and make the stuff like 96-98% pure.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    yeah the whole "Gus is dumb to let Jesse cook" idea is stupid. Who do you think was cooking before Walt? If Jesse is capable of almost replicating Walt's product in conditions in Mexico, and perform even better than Gail, then his education is irrelevant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Yeah but Gus hated Jesse so much before. What makes him like him all of a sudden. If I remember Walt wasn't going to cook with out Jesse in the new lab. On the other hand, Walter and Jesse have been separated a million times, just like a damn couple. But what I'm getting at, is what does Gus see in Jesse now that Walt can't do?

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Yeah but Gus hated Jesse so much before. What makes him like him all of a sudden. If I remember Walt wasn't going to cook with out Jesse in the new lab. On the other hand, Walter and Jesse have been separated a million times, just like a damn couple. But what I'm getting at, is what does Gus see in Jesse now that Walt can't do?
    Gus never hated Jesse, he just never trusted Jesse.

I'm pretty sure they've been over this a load of times already. Walt is disloyal, selfish, and can't be controlled. He stirs up and intellectually is equal with Gus. Jesse is loyal to a fault, dumb as a brick, and more easily manipulated. Gus knows if he can keep Jesse off the meth, then he'll be far easier to control than Walt.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Walt poisoned the kid. For all his pleas about why he wouldn't have a motive to do such a thing, Jesse' teaming up with him to take out Gus proves that there is a motive. I think it was weighing on Walt's mind while he sat by the pool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think Walt poisoned the kid. For all his pleas about why he wouldn't have a motive to do such a thing, Jesse' teaming up with him to take out Gus proves that there is a motive. I think it was weighing on Walt's mind while he sat by the pool.
    the actor who plays gus says gus didnt do it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns

They're not rocks, Marie, they're minerals."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why would Walt poison the kid? Doesn't he say "I don't even know who that is?" when Jesse accuses him? I don't think he knows who Brock is.

It doesn't make sense for Gus to do it either - it's too convoluted, and I don't know when either Walt or Gus would have had the opportunity to do it.

I'm thinking Occam's Razor: the kid probably just grabbed the cigarette out of his pack wanting to smoke and picked the wrong one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, how come anytime ricin is mentioned on the show, Jesse has to point out "It's ricin, it sounds like rice."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why would Walt poison the kid? Doesn't he say "I don't even know who that is?" when Jesse accuses him? I don't think he knows who Brock is.

It doesn't make sense for Gus to do it either - it's too convoluted, and I don't know when either Walt or Gus would have had the opportunity to do it.

I think the kid probably just grabbed the cigarette out of his pack wanting to smoke and picked the wrong one.
    walt gives his reasoning when he explains why gus would poison the kid. jesse ifs the only one who can get close to gus and walter. Jesse says that it was impossible cause he switched the cig pack and hadn't seem the kid since he did that
    Also, how come anytime ricin is mentioned on the show, Jesse has to point out "It's ricin, it sounds like rice."
    Cause hes an idiot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah the whole "Gus is dumb to let Jesse cook" idea is stupid. Who do you think was cooking before Walt? If Jesse is capable of almost replicating Walt's product in conditions in Mexico, and perform even better than Gail, then his education is irrelevant.
    Yeah, but he pulls stuff like "I just grab the barrel with the Bee on it and that's how I know what to mix with." It seems like at some point that could be a problem.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As much as I hope it was Gus that poisoned Brock and not Walt, a lot during the episode makes it seem like Walt did it.

Walt's clearly pondering something while he's spinning the gun. Then, Jesse gets searched and Huell clearly puts something in his pocket. Right after that Saul clearly mentions to Jesse how Walt was taken out to the desert and his life and family was threatened. Jesse then asks "What?" and Saul is like "nothing, forget it".

Then of course, the end when Gus doesn't go to the car. If he didn't know Brock was poisoned he'd immediately assume he was being set up by Walt...

Again, it's still possible that Gus did it...but the writers are at least making it seem like it could have been Walt.

Thread Information