Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    How did Walt get the cigarette from Jesse? Even if Walt poisoned the kid, the cigarette should still be in Jesse's pack. Walt had NO opportunity to remove it. In the fight, Jesse kicked his ass and kicked him out. Jesse also said he had transferred it that morning. Walt never saw him that day. Jesse was only showed at the lab, where Walt pointed out that it would have been easy for Tweedle Dee to scoop it out of his clothes in the locker.

It's not that I don't think Walter is capable of it, I just don't think he did it. I did have a thought today, though, that Walter will eventually kill Jesse next season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    How did Walt get the cigarette from Jesse? Even if Walt poisoned the kid, the cigarette should still be in Jesse's pack. Walt had NO opportunity to remove it. In the fight, Jesse kicked his ass and kicked him out. Jesse also said he had transferred it that morning. Walt never saw him that day. Jesse was only showed at the lab, where Walt pointed out that it would have been easy for Tweedle Dee to scoop it out of his clothes in the locker.

It's not that I don't think Walter is capable of it, I just don't think he did it. I did have a thought today, though, that Walter will eventually kill Jesse next season.
    Saul? his fat ass did pat him down

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Saul? his fat ass did pat him down
    Yeah but there's no way that clumsy fatass could pull off sleight of hand David Blaine-esque maneuvers like getting a cigarette out of a pack and then putting the pack back into his pocket.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Walt will kill Skylar, I'm sure of it. If I was to make some ridiculously premature predictions, I'd predict that Walt kills Skylar, Jesse kills Walt, and Hank kills Jesse.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Yeah, but he pulls stuff like "I just grab the barrel with the Bee on it and that's how I know what to mix with." It seems like at some point that could be a problem.
    Gus already knows the chemicals needed better than Jesse as it is. he just gets the correct stuff, tells Sourpuss Black Guy Who Replaced The Mexican With The Slit Throat to slap a sticker with a bee on it, and problem solved.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah but there's no way that clumsy fatass could pull off sleight of hand David Blaine-esque maneuvers like getting a cigarette out of a pack and then putting the pack back into his pocket.
    He could have taken the pack out of his pocket when Jesse gets there (and as I mentioned earlier, the fat black guy does put something in his pocket after he searches Jesse), taken out the cigarette when Jesse is in Saul's office talking to him, then put it the pack back in when Jesse leaves Saul's office.

You're right that they've never portrayed the black guy as slick like that, but it's a bit more plausible then him getting the pack, taking the cigarette out, and putting it back in all at once.

I agree that it is a bit of a stretch that Walt poisoned him...but after watching the episode again I think it's possible...or the writers at least want us to think that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe it's nitpicking but wouldn't the police and possibly feds become involved once it was confirmed that the kid was poisoned with Ricin? At the least, I would think that Brock's mom and grandmother would have had Jesse arrested at the hospital for knowing about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Gus already knows the chemicals needed better than Jesse as it is. he just gets the correct stuff, tells Sourpuss Black Guy Who Replaced The Mexican With The Slit Throat to slap a sticker with a bee on it, and problem solved.
    I don't buy that. Things can go wrong in a lab, and a master chemist would be able to troubleshoot situations that arise better than a line cook, even a line cook as good as Jesse is. Jesse is the ultimate pawn being used by both Gus and Walt to kill the other. Gus is not going to entrust his multimillion dollar operation to a guy like Jesse, who has a history of drug abuse, isn't a chemist, still has some principles, and even at this stage of the game isn't completely in Gus's pocket, since he refuses to sign off on killing Walt. Gus presumably has the recipe for the blue meth. He can find another chemist wherever he found Gale. Jesse's value to Gus right now lies in his access to Walt, not in his ability to take over the lab. I think Gus's game is that once Walt is out of the way, Jesse can function as a placeholder until a real chemist is found to cook Walt's recipe. Over the long haul, I can't see Gus trusting Jesse to run the lab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, is it just me or is Walt starting to look more and more like GG Allin?

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Maybe it's nitpicking but wouldn't the police and possibly feds become involved once it was confirmed that the kid was poisoned with Ricin? At the least, I would think that Brock's mom and grandmother would have had Jesse arrested at the hospital for knowing about it.
    Jesse also supplied them with a house and furnishings completely with drug money. They'd be in big trouble too if they busted Jesse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesse also supplied them with a house and furnishings completely with drug money. They'd be in big trouble too if they busted Jesse.
    I think the hospital surely would have repoted it to the police. At which point, the parent and grandparent are going to be questioned. At which point, I think their fears about being busted over how they paid for the house took a backseat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    what might give some legs to the walt poison theory is this show is supposed to be the decline of us liking walt and him doing some horrific acts would be part of it. so far other than being a skylar style he hasnt done anything real horrific to turn the audience on him. poisoning a kid would surely do it.
    its just hard to predict this series. its interesting that way. i might be leaning towards it not being poison just something else.
    my wild theory would be somehow skylar finds the ricin cigarette and smokes it and dies. of course this is more wishful thinking than a realistic idea.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    what might give some legs to the walt poison theory is this show is supposed to be the decline of us liking walt and him doing some horrific acts would be part of it. so far other than being a skylar style he hasnt done anything real horrific to turn the audience on him. poisoning a kid would surely do it.
    its just hard to predict this series. its interesting that way. i might be leaning towards it not being poison just something else.
    my wild theory would be somehow skylar finds the ricin cigarette and smokes it and dies. of course this is more wishful thinking than a realistic idea.
    The ricin is in a vial, so it can't be smoked. The cigarette was just being used to conceal it before it was supposed to be slipped in food or drink. So either it's a coincidence that the ricin cigarette has gone missing, or somebody has definitely poisoned Brock.

Walt has done some horrible things, but I think on some level he cares about Jesse and does not want to hurt him. Poisoning Brock to save his own skin would be hurting Jesse. Look at the way he broke down after the fight sobbing and called Walt Jr "Jesse."

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think the bold part is spot-on. I feel that might be part of the big shocker of the season finale. Walt and Jesse get rid of Gus, then we find out that Walt poisoned Brock.

But yeah, really hard to predict this show.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    so far other than being a skylar style he hasnt done anything real horrific to turn the audience on him.
    He watched a girl choke to death on her own vomit, that was a tad ish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He watched a girl choke to death on her own vomit, that was a tad ish.
    You could argue that he did it out of selfish reasons because she was interfering with their meth business, but you could also argue that he knew Jesse would be going down a very bad path staying involved with her. Addiction is a disease that gets progressively worse without treatment. Not that Jesse isn't in deep getting involved with Gus's operation, but maybe from Walt's perspective he was saving Jesse from personal destruction.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You could argue that he did it out of selfish reasons because she was interfering with their meth business, but you could also argue that he knew Jesse would be going down a very bad path staying involved with her. Addiction is a disease that gets progressively worse without treatment. Not that Jesse isn't in deep getting involved with Gus's operation, but maybe from Walt's perspective he was saving Jesse from personal destruction.
    I think it would be safe to argue that both of those reasons weighed in Walt's head. Why would it be one or the other? He's an intelligent man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    idea.
    Do you think he would make the transition so fast after making it a point to protect his family and lecture Skyler that no one should have get hurt because of him? I mean, he did take Jesse's side against Gus about the kid thing back in season 3.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just started watching this show a week ago and finally almost done with season 3... is pretty good aside from the media's stereo-typical druggies(the one's jesse has sell his ).

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    just started watching this show a week ago and finally almost done with season 3... is pretty good aside from the media's stereo-typical druggies(the one's jesse has sell his ).
    Do you think meth-heads wears suits, hold jobs, and go to church? Other than the one hooker that Jesse had business dealings with, and who was the star of that hilarious/shocking blowjob montage, they've gone pretty easy on the appearance and demeanor of supposed meth users on this show. Not sure what you were expecting.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Well, those meth heads from season 4 were pretty over the top. The whole digging scene. Never seen them do dat.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the atm couple was pretty nasty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, those meth heads from season 4 were pretty over the top. The whole digging scene. Never seen them do dat.
    I've seen them talk to piles of clothes, destroy rooms looking for something, dismantle a car's dash and steering column looking for bugs, run into the woods when spooked.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cant believe so many of you like twilight...

Thread Information